"RIKA CRUCIFIED"

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to know how long Rika was on the cross?, and was she being punished for some offense she committed?, and what offense must I commit to be punished as Rika was punished?

You should probably ask this question to the crew at www.insex.com , from which this series of pictures was taken. As far as I know, there is no name given there, so "Rika" was probably made up. The girl goes by the name of "411" at Insex. Unfortunately, the Insex copyright markings were deliberately removed from these files, so you have no way of knowing where it comes from, and they don't even get the advertising they would at the very least deserve. Not that the advertising would do them any good with whole series of pictures being ripped, but still...

RIKA Crucified

Catherine, These are very beautiful and erotic pictures. You sound as if you would like to be in her place. Joseph J.

RIKA Crucified

lani, If Catherine is unavailable, would you be willing to crucify me? I'm willing to come to Hawaii. Joseph J.

Nice of you to offer. I'm afraid two things are in the way, besides the 500 miles. I don't have a cross, and I'm a hopeful crucifee, not crucifer. Thanks of the offer any way. What I was telling her was, like you, and me I guess, it all starts with asking. Happy hunting for your own sadist. Aloha, lani

Back
Top Bottom