Ropes On An Asian Cutie

Go to CruxDreams.com
I want to get someone else's opinion on this, but I was never a fan of Japanese ropework, particularly here as her hands aren't even tied. In bondage, less is more, and too many ropes can obscure the body, and make the girl appear clothed. For me, wrist, ankles and leash are enough. But please, tell me why I'm wrong.

I want to get someone else's opinion on this, but I was never a fan of Japanese ropework, particularly here as her hands aren't even tied. In bondage, less is more, and too many ropes can obscure the body, and make the girl appear clothed. For me, wrist, ankles and leash are enough. But please, tell me why I'm wrong.

I don't think you are wrong. For me it's very intense knowing that just 2 or 3 pieces of rope can bind me and make me totally helpless and vulnerable...

I very much agree Jacks,
some bondage masters seem much more turned on by their ropes
than by the girls they're tying up!

There's a certain fascinating beauty in some of the very exquisite Japanese bondage videos,
but in general, I only want as much bondage as is needed to render me defenceless,
yet still able to writhe and "dance" -
and surely that's what men want their captive girl to do?​

I have played around a time or two with some complex rope tying. I am probably a little weird in that I do love ropes, having spent a lot of time sailing, ropes have always held a certain fascination for me. I have even kept a piece of rope near my chair and practiced knot tying while watching TV. Bringing that fascination into the "bedroom" and tying up a girl in intricate knots is a real turn on. This is a completely different type of bondage, it is more of an art form than about securing the girl. The girl can and will get turned on by the attention she is getting, she can become very relaxed and zone out if done properly (I am not that goo yet).

Back
Top Bottom