Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would you do all those things to me in your dungeon

Before you said: "... women are devious creatures ..."

Sweet Dorothy ... in good mood ... hot for the dungeon ... trusting strangers. No, no! That must go wrong! Betrayed. A special members club. Sold you to a rich pervert client (sorry no black bull available or imagine it!). Now the 'CRUX Club' is watching your live show on TV.

You alone naked in the cellar. Arms and legs shakled. Why you're standing in a tin tube? What about this evil hooks holding your arms?

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/img_2543-jpg.80150/

The client enters the basement. A fat bald muscle-bound brute. Completely nude. Evil-smelling. Sudor. Whips in his hands. Rancid stiff cock. Leering looks ...

PRIMEVAL FEAR ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy the game - the best is yet to come.

Before you said: "... women are devious creatures ..."

Sweet Dorothy ... in good mood ... hot for the dungeon ... trusting strangers. No, no! That must go wrong! Betrayed. A special members club. Sold you to a rich pervert client (sorry no black bull available or imagine it!). Now the 'CRUX Club' is watching your live show on TV.

You alone naked in the cellar. Arms and legs shakled. Why you're standing in a tin tube? What about this evil hooks holding your arms?

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/img_2543-jpg.80150/

The client enters the basement. A fat bald muscle-bound brute. Completely nude. Evil-smelling. Sudor. Whips in his hands. Rancid stiff cock. Leering looks ...

PRIMEVAL FEAR ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy the game - the best is yet to come.

Oh Yes Please, the uglier the better, that would really
bring me down to earth with a bang and make me
realize what women are really made for. if he is
thick as a brick too take my morning after pills
from me and let him fuck me bareback and give me
an ugly,thick baby, that would really put me down.
when do i report to your dungeon.

... and let him fuck me bareback and give me

Hey, welcome! You are still there, cutie! Dunster Castle Dungeon

Look at him. He is indeed a sadistic bollox. Yes, you love it. He will mount you. Real bareback. Isn't that great? But he isn't looking for a cheap streetwhore. No, you are in a dungeon. His dearly bought victim. He will get a flash of pleasure torturing your sexy body for long now. Your pain will drive him mad and let him cum. What's your first entertainment for your new lover? Will you scream just yet?

Hey, welcome! You are still there, cutie! Dunster Castle Dungeon

Look at him. He is indeed a sadistic bollox. Yes, you love it. He will mount you. Real bareback. Isn't that great? But he isn't looking for a cheap streetwhore. No, you are in a dungeon. His dearly bought victim. He will get a flash of pleasure torturing your sexy body for long now. Your pain will drive him mad and let him cum. What's your first entertainment for your new lover? Will you scream just yet?

I Screamed as soon as i saw him, he is terrifying, but strangely attractive and i will scream again
when he mercilessly whips my wanton body. but my loudest scream will come when he unloads
in me and changes my life forever

Oh Yes Please, the uglier the better, that would really
bring me down to earth with a bang and make me
realize what women are really made for. if he is
thick as a brick too take my morning after pills
from me and let him fuck me bareback and give me

Reminds me of the song "I like 'em big and stupid" from the movie "Earth Girls are Easy"

I especially like the line "Superman with a lobotomy." :doh:

... OH SHIT SHARKMAN
what are you going to do with that red hot poker.

Dorothy, drive slowly! He is a gourmand. Red hot pocker maybe.

How about this sacrifice-fantasy?

He moves closer. Standing next to you. Fondling your full breasts. Tweaking and tearing away your big nipples until they are stiff from pain. His cock between your legs. Precum wet tip touching your pubic area. His rough hands first touching gently your flat belly. Knowing you are fertile. Not on birth control. This makes him very hot. Then his lusty hands on your buttocks. His stinking dripping glans parting your cunt lips. Reaming between them. His cock stays out. You shiver. Is his cum seeping in? Enough to knock you up. He stops! He is under control. First over plans. He puts a long spreader bar to your slim sexy legs. Now your legs spread wide. Bald cunt gaping. Your vulva totally vulnerable and about to be easy entered by his large breeding cock.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/008-jpg.349794/

He is thinking. Taking thin twine from the tray. Giving your sensitive nipple vicious pinches. His rude fingers stretching each of your hurting nipples to their limit. Wrapping twine around the base and tying it off. You groan. Now two purple lovely extreme sensitive knobs adorn your ample titties. He looks down! No! ...

Dorothy, drive slowly! He is a gourmand. Red hot pocker maybe.

How about this sacrifice-fantasy?

He moves closer. Standing next to you. Fondling your full breasts. Tweaking and tearing away your big nipples until they are stiff from pain. His cock between your legs. Precum wet tip touching your pubic area. His rough hands first touching gently your flat belly. Knowing you are fertile. Not on birth control. This makes him very hot. Then his lusty hands on your buttocks. His stinking dripping glans parting your cunt lips. Reaming between them. His cock stays out. You shiver. Is his cum seeping in? Enough to knock you up. He stops! He is under control. First over plans. He puts a long spreader bar to your slim sexy legs. Now your legs spread wide. Bald cunt gaping. Your vulva totally vulnerable and about to be easy entered by his large breeding cock.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/008-jpg.349794/

He is thinking. Taking thin twine from the tray. Giving your sensitive nipple vicious pinches. His rude fingers stretching each of your hurting nipples to their limit. Wrapping twine around the base and tying it off. You groan. Now two purple lovely extreme sensitive knobs adorn your ample titties. He looks down! No! ...

That is describing the sort of sex i love,being made to have it.
but for sacrifice it has to be a native tribe in Africa that
sacrifices my body, either appeasing their gods for a better
harvest,or just to please the gods with the sacrifice of a white
woman, the only white skin withing a hundred mile radius
that is my kind of sacrifice.Oh and the reason i am so far from
home is because i was sold to the natives by body traffickers

Well red to me love is for making love with, mind you he soon has them off me,
or to wear when you are going to your execution, hung, shot, or best of all, wearing
scarlet with black stockings as you are locked down in the guillotine , that would be
a sure fire hit with the watching males
I don't think I'd look good in the stockings.....

View attachment 390715
Being sacrificed in the jungle :)

Oh Yes Please, if ever i get myself into a terminating position
i hope it`s like that, shooting is too quick, throat slit is messy
and hanging is fun only for the ones watching. Now surrounded
by chanting natives, drums driving them into a frenzy and me
the only white woman for miles around,completely naked and
stretched out on a pagan altar, What A Way To Go.

390283-9245e3b29dce2177a6950ad51dbb9ab4.jpg
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/001-jpg.389843/
Yes, stretched ... but white slave, don't forget spread-eagled!

Here's another one that hubby Sir-realist made up. A little bling added
ready-jungle-temple.jpg

The sacrifice must be prepared carefully, her body kissed by the holy instruments, warmed by the sacred fire. The sacrifice must be taken by Sango, her woman parts opened by his wooden phalus. The sacrifice must be brought to the height of sensation, her body stretched like animal gut, her female essence wound tighter and tighter as the drums beat and the voices sing and the people dance and chant and pray for the new year and the blessings of their gods and the sound is louder and faster and the shadows leap in the firelight, waiting, waiting for the moment when she is sent to the Gods.

ph068a.jpg

(I know, it's an old one and I have posted it before, but I think it fits!)

Death Expressions on the faces of
just sacrificed babes

Attachments

• New Offering 1.jpg
    New Offering 1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 96
  • New Offering 2.jpg
    New Offering 2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 81
  • New Offering 3.jpg
    New Offering 3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 77