Saskia's Choice

Go to CruxDreams.com
And there I think my tale must stop, other than to say, as I am sure you have guessed, how as I drowned in my agony I knew that the choice I had made had, in every possible way, been the right one.

Very powerful story and very well written...

...it's not enough to save you from the Hill of 100 Crosses when the Slave Rebellion begins again soon...

Tree

And this little tale in one single installment as a pdf. I hoped you liked reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it....
Pk - I loved it. I simply loved it. Very, very well written.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping:

PS just to prove I'm paying attention, could a mod put 'I' at the beginning of post 10, please? :)

Oh dear, I annoy myself so much.... anyway, please ignore the earlier pdf and read this one.... I've corrected a few horribly overused words where they accidentally landed in the same sentence and a couple of other things too, and I'm still sure that a heap of other annoyances are lurking that I haven't yet spotted.... pfff....

Attachments

• Saskia's Choice.pdf
    81.7 KB · Views: 57
Oh dear, I annoy myself so much.... anyway, please ignore the earlier pdf and read this one.... I've corrected a few horribly overused words where they accidentally landed in the same sentence and a couple of other things too, and I'm still sure that a heap of other annoyances are lurking that I haven't yet spotted.... pfff....
Do you want the first one removed???

T

we know...............we know....................and like it and forgive it
But very very distressed about this whole Heerenveen mess up, as you can imagine! We really enjoyed dismantling the fountains of Rome last season! Now what to do? Maybe v. Persie will come home to finish his career, but more likely he will go to Excelsior... nothing to look forward to other than beers and the lovely crowd at de Kuip!

nothing to look forward to other than beers and the lovely crowd at de Kuip!
We fc Twente also een ramp :( but go ahead degraded and plays Europacup:duke:next year all will go better and..........
Rutte comes back to Twente

He also asked forgiveness of my Mistress and said he hated the need to flog her, but that it was required. He would not strip her entirely he said, but would need to cut her dress to reveal her back and that it would be best to do this now, once he had cut her hair. My Mistress objected loudly that her hair, which was so beautiful, should not be cut, but he said it was necessary to enable the sword to do a clean job and that she should not argue, for if she did he would have to fill her mouth with a wooden block and that would simply add to her suffering, so in the end she yielded. The boy cut the hair of the other two also.
Pkin, this is all too much for poor sensitive Pp so early in his morning. He will take a break, make his first coffee then come back to appreciate the suffering of poor Saskia and her Mistress.

We fc Twente also een ramp :( but go ahead degraded and plays Europacup:duke:next year all will go better and..........
Rutte comes back to Twente
You can have him, he won't be missed that much.... I hear McLaren is on the market again, maybe you want your hero back?

Back
Top Bottom