Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Muslim Mafia
The Muslim Mafia.jpg
Mustafa Farhart winced as “The Muslim Mafia” as he referred to them approached his innocent looking shop like a plague of locust. Trading in stolen antiques and white slave girls were two of his more respectable sidelines. He always made a sizeable profit on anything that passed through his hands. Most of his girls were sold to him by bent police officers, all of them crooks, some more so than others. When it came to haggling he was good, one of the best. But not the best. The three Muslim women armed with leather handbags, sharp tongues and an eye for every little flaw that knocked the price down were more than a match for any trader in the Kingdom. They ran the Pleasure Girl Paradise franchise. As long as the royal exchequer got it’s taxes then they were happy, the women were happy and the customers even more so. Today the “Mafia” has just finished it’s third and final purchase before returning to base to train up their newly acquired recruits.
tumblr_piwk8nJ8Wy1w7vvyy_1280.jpg

Mustafa counted his money while the women finished their careful inspection of their purchase. It looks like he made a small profit but carried on looking glum as if he’d just been mugged or else that profit may soon disappear.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Muslim Mafia

Mustafa Farhart winced as “The Muslim Mafia” as he referred to them approached his innocent looking shop like a plague of locust. Trading in stolen antiques and white slave girls were two of his more respectable sidelines. He always made a sizeable profit on anything that passed through his hands. Most of his girls were sold to him by bent police officers, all of them crooks, some more so than others. When it came to haggling he was good, one of the best. But not the best. The three Muslim women armed with leather handbags, sharp tongues and an eye for every little flaw that knocked the price down were more than a match for any trader in the Kingdom. They ran the Pleasure Girl Paradise franchise. As long as the royal exchequer got it’s taxes then they were happy, the women were happy and the customers even more so. Today the “Mafia” has just finished it’s third and final purchase before returning to base to train up their newly acquired recruits.
tumblr_piwk8nJ8Wy1w7vvyy_1280.jpg

Mustafa counted his money while the women finished their careful inspection of their purchase. It looks like he made a small profit but carried on looking glum as if he’d just been mugged or else that profit may soon disappear.
The man has a good business model and clearly some very high quality stock.

The Blacksmith
The blacksmith.jpg
There he is, at it hammer and tongs. But what is the point in making those cuffs and chains for your slaves? Imagine you are held captive stark naked in the middle of nowhere. No money, no phone or credit card, no buses and not even a McDonalds for goodness knows how many miles. Where would you run to?
tumblr_pj21aua4IX1w7vvyy_1280.jpg

I reckon he's not a blacksmith at all. I'll bet they all have flash cars and make money from tourists who expect to see naked white girls whipped, sold and generally abused by old Arabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Blacksmith

There he is, at it hammer and tongs. But what is the point in making those cuffs and chains for your slaves? Imagine you are held captive stark naked in the middle of nowhere. No money, no phone or credit card, no buses and not even a McDonalds for goodness knows how many miles. Where would you run to?
tumblr_pj21aua4IX1w7vvyy_1280.jpg

I reckon he's not a blacksmith at all. I'll bet they all have flash cars and make money from tourists who expect to see naked white girls whipped, sold and generally abused by old Arabs.
A far better tourist attraction and money maker than camel rides ;)
Naked chained women are a good tourist attraction...
chains 053.jpg
I'm sure Barb will be profitable...
chains 130.jpg

P.S. Don't bother joining Tumblr as they are banning all adult content as from Dec 17th. Now why does that sound familiar?

I speculate the whole "Security Breach" trouble I had with them (and still can't sign in) was an early sign of this new policy.

Goodbye Tumblr and may you die alone in the Desert of Forgotten Websites.

Only last week they were still boasting their policy of non censorship..good riddance Tumblr. I'm editing all my recent posts.

On December 17th we should have a Tumblr Crucifixion Party!

We select a scapegoat, possibly a young lady of particularly sinful character, and expel Tumblr from our lives forever with a healthy whipping and nailing.

Volunteers needed!

We select a scapegoat, possibly a young lady of particularly sinful character, and expel Tumblr from our lives forever with a healthy whipping and nailing.

Volunteers needed!

B2FD8176-291D-4AB0-B471-56998415149E.jpeg Not before I read the fine print!

Volunteers needed!
After deliberating I can´t think of a single lady on CF who is "sinful". We have quite a few who are life-affirming, fun and/or thrill seeking, daring, hot as hell - but sinful?
But that shouldn´t withhold us from whipping and nailing one or Moore more. Scapegoats we have in abundance.

Back
Top Bottom