Shall I Pardon One Of The Girls?

Shall I pardon one of the girls or crucify two girls on the same cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

jerkbot

Assistant executioner
Well, there is a serious problem:
I have four condemned girls but only three places of execution.

What should I do?

Shall I pardon one of the girls? She could do nasty things with her crucified occupants...

Should I crucify two girls on the same cross?

Which two girls?

JB_Poll_001.jpg

JB_Poll_002.jpg

What should I do?

Shall I pardon one of the girls? She could do nasty things with her crucified occupants...

Which two girls?

View attachment 122919

View attachment 122920
No mercy! Crucify the first and third girl from the left on the same cross!

Tie one to the fence and make her watch the other three die. It is the only merciful thing to do. Without food or water by the time one of the crosses is 'vacated' she will both know what she is in for and won't last too long...

Tree's take on things...

...nice artwork...

Perhaps you could have the two to the right share a cross. I mean, you've obviously gone through the trouble of undressing them and then leading them to the place of execution, so why turn one back now?

What should I do?

Which two girls?

View attachment 122919

View attachment 122920
The girl second from left looks slightly over-confident. Whip her and tie her up, and let her watch the other three squirm on their crosses. Make sure she has a good view of the nailing, so that she knows what is going to happen to her

2nd left brown hair (or auburn) needs a cross to herself

Doesn't she, Cxslave? ;)

Jerkbot, there's lots of spare timber in the background. Might as well face it, none of them will be getting much mercy on here, you'd better budget for four sets of nails

W

I know a man who can sell you the nails (along with long-winded advice on just how to do this). Calling Missouri .... what he doesn't have a mobile phone???:confused:

what's the hurry? tie one of them up and make her watch her friends being crucified,
then she can dig graves for them and herself, bury them when they're dead,
then it'll be her turn! :devil:

I'd pick no.2 for that treatment, she looks an impudent little brat.

Last edited:
what's the hurry? tie one of them up and make her watch her friends being crucified,
then she can dig graves for them and herself, bury them when they're dead,
then it'll be her turn! :devil:

I'd pick no.2, for that treatment, she looks an impudent little brat.
you are a real bitch,........................................... bitch

you are a real bitch,........................................... bitch
Admi... You must remember the slave-bard bitch is to appear before your court to determine if she has completed here annual coffee-grinding recertification satisfactorily and comments such as this could give the appearance of bias by your court....

Tree

Admi... You must remember the slave-bard bitch is to appear before your court to determine if she has completed here annual coffee-grinding recertification satisfactorily and comments such as this could give the appearance of bias by your court....

Tree
y're right............................................but she is a bitch........................all right a coffee-bitch

y're right............................................but she is a bitch........................all right a coffee-bitch
Listen and listen very carefully, Judge Admi. You ask me this on the day of my daughter's wedding. I will make this problem go away and for this favor I ask nothing in return. Someday, and that day may never come, whatever, I may ask a favor from you and you will grant it. I do this asking nothing in return...
Tree GF.jpg
Guido Tree

That's quite a collection of hair styles for a group of condemned women, were they arrested at the hairdresser's?
Anyway, they will pay now.
I agree with all the above, number 2 needs special attention. Maybe she could be forced to lick the others to climax once they are nailed up, but she would probably enjoy it. Then yes, tie her to the fence, let her watch the others. Or, she could be suspended between two of the crosses, each wrist bound to a rope from a different cross. Let her dangle there, or maybe spread her legs too. Let her feel the breeze on her open pussy.

Back
Top Bottom