Short Crux stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a little thing I did four years ago based on some Damian pics. Four years ago! Amazing!

The Chronicler

View attachment 606839

The Chronicler had seen enough. The soldiers laughing like the juvenile brats they were as their centurion performed his ridiculous gymnastics, hanging on with one hand whilst screwing the helpless nude girl tied firmly to the beams. The sound of her helpless screams still ringing in his ears, he turned his horse and galloped at full speed back to the town.

"I must warn Barbaria! No time to lose!"

With Siss captured and helpless, the Romans must be on to them; must have heard about their planned rebellion. Barbaria was in danger!

He tied up his horse, and headed towards the house.

His blood froze, a familiar voice, but unfamiliar words "You.....BASTARDS....you....AAARGH!'

Rounding the corner, he clutched at a wooden column for support at the sight that greeted him.

View attachment 606840

Barbaria! Nude, stretched and roped to a frame, being enthusiastically thrashed by a soldier. Behind, equally nude, Cxslave waiting her turn.

He bit his lip in frustration. "Too late.....too...fucking.. late...."

There was no one like Barbaria. No one else with the cunning, the resourcefulness, the sheer guts to take on the Romans, and now here she was, helpless, tortured, defeated.

The Chronicler thought his world was ending. Worse was to come.

They cut her down, dragged her to a cross, stretched out her arms, and hammered iron spikes through her wrists.

The sound of her agony echoed from the nearby buildings as they raised her cross.

View attachment 606841

The cross shuddered into the upright.

The unmistakeable sound of crunching bone as her heels were nailed in place.

She writhed in indescribable agony, then saw me watching.

Four words. Just four words. Mouthed, inaudible, in our native German:

"Find Connie. Tell her!"

Oh, that was a good one. Thanks for bringing it back. Such memories! As usual, Connie had my back :p

Here's a little thing I did four years ago based on some Damian pics. Four years ago! Amazing!

The Chronicler

View attachment 606839

The Chronicler had seen enough. The soldiers laughing like the juvenile brats they were as their centurion performed his ridiculous gymnastics, hanging on with one hand whilst screwing the helpless nude girl tied firmly to the beams. The sound of her helpless screams still ringing in his ears, he turned his horse and galloped at full speed back to the town.

"I must warn Barbaria! No time to lose!"

With Siss captured and helpless, the Romans must be on to them; must have heard about their planned rebellion. Barbaria was in danger!

He tied up his horse, and headed towards the house.

His blood froze, a familiar voice, but unfamiliar words "You.....BASTARDS....you....AAARGH!'

Rounding the corner, he clutched at a wooden column for support at the sight that greeted him.

View attachment 606840

Barbaria! Nude, stretched and roped to a frame, being enthusiastically thrashed by a soldier. Behind, equally nude, Cxslave waiting her turn.

He bit his lip in frustration. "Too late.....too...fucking.. late...."

There was no one like Barbaria. No one else with the cunning, the resourcefulness, the sheer guts to take on the Romans, and now here she was, helpless, tortured, defeated.

The Chronicler thought his world was ending. Worse was to come.

They cut her down, dragged her to a cross, stretched out her arms, and hammered iron spikes through her wrists.

The sound of her agony echoed from the nearby buildings as they raised her cross.

View attachment 606841

The cross shuddered into the upright.

"Find Connie. Tell her!"
You are a sick bastard!!! Waitress, bring him a drink!!!

"Find Connie. Tell her!"
"That sounds remarkably like what happened when he warned the Elf Warrior in our story, wouldn't you agree, Mr. Phlebas?"
"Indeed so, Mr. Jollyrei," said Phlebas. "Some people don't know when to quit."
"Some sort of education in that regard might be in order."
"I'm a very patient teacher, Mr. Jollyrei," said Phlebas.
CroupVDMaar1a.jpg

"That sounds remarkably like what happened when he warned the Elf Warrior in our story, wouldn't you agree, Mr. Phlebas?"
View attachment 606857

Which of the “Laurel and Hardy” looking pair is phlebas and which is Jollyreii?

It's hard to say. I think Phlebas is the big one. He's got a more reserved look about him. :rolleyes:

Reserved? Check.
Big? Ask RR, Wragg and Bob.
Big where it counts :p

RL Phlebas is not someone you ask to get things off the top shelf in supermarkets!

Still, this is fantasy :D

Last edited:
View attachment 606857
RL Phlebas is not someone you ask to get things off the top shelf in supermarkets!
RL Wragg could stand on tiptoes and add a titulus to a cross.... I've just never been required to. :rolleyes:

That was a great image, Jollyrei! :)

That's okay. RL Jolly is actually quite tall, and not nearly as nasty and conniving as Mr. Jollyrei (or as naive as my other alter-ego:rolleyes: ). ;)

RL Wragg could stand on tiptoes and add a titulus to a cross.... I've just never been required to. :rolleyes:
I'm so sorry. ;):(:D

RL Wragg could stand on tiptoes and add a titulus to a cross.... I've just never been required to.
H&S regs, must use a ladder. And you have to have Higher Grade Certificate in Nailing -
it's a tricky job, fixing a titulus when the bod's already hanging there
(a hitch that occurred to me even as a kid, when I first heard the Gospel story -
and it must have occurred to the squaddie given the job -
if Pontius P had real nous, he'd have thought of pinning that notice up before they'd crucified Jesus!)

I had to modify a manip I posted on DA, (too much. um, male arousal :oops: ). The original is over on the Lovely Ladies Crucified thread.

So here's the updated image together with it's story

"I say, Titus, that fellow looks very pleased to see me!"

"I'm sure he is, milady," replied Titus, diplomatically, "Your grace and beauty is famed throughout the empire!"

"Oh you sweet man!" she purred, "you shall get your reward when you come to my bed tonight."

Titus felt his own cock stirring, while at the same time offering a silent prayer to the gods that Lady Felicia's husband remained ignorant of their affair. Everyone was talking about the noblewoman, Babria Moria, who had died naked on a cross in an arena with only a Nubian slave for company. Her lover, Phlebas, had not gone to a cross, although the story was told that he'd yearned for crucifixion as an easier option since his wife had found out about him and Babria....

Felicia's gaze strayed from the phallus to its owner. "Who is he, anyway?" And then to the five young women crucified in various attitudes around him. "What's happening here?"

The crucified were yelling for help and mercy. Felicia looked at one, crucified with her arms over the patibulum, nails through her forearms. She was shrieking for Jesus to save her. "These are Christians, aren't they?"

"Indeed they are, milady. This is their priest. We thought it might be, um, 'entertaining' to crucify him surrounded by the more comely members of his followers. She," he nodded to the girl shrieking for Jesus, "is Simone. That position shows her breasts to considerable advantage, we thought."

"You're an artist, Titus. What about her?" One of the girls had been crucified facing her cross.

"That's Katharina. We had the devil's own job stripping her for her cross. Fought us tooth and nail. Said she didn't want to be naked in front of the priest. So we nailed her facing the wood. Besides," he added, gazing thoughtfully in her direction, "she has a nice ass."

"They are all nailed," she observed, "except her?" The woman nearest the gate had only been tied to her cross.

"Anna," he said. "The priest's wife. We crucified her first. She watched them all being crucified, and now she can watch them all die. She should last at least a week, like that. Opposite her is Poppy. And the last one is Jenia. Lovely isn't she?"

"They all are, and you're a bastard, Titus. And I love you. You've made me hotter than hell! Quick! Get me home to bed!"

Christians crucified outside the gate.jpg

I had to modify a manip I posted on DA, (too much. um, male arousal :oops: ). The original is over on the Lovely Ladies Crucified thread.

So here's the updated image together with it's story

"I say, Titus, that fellow looks very pleased to see me!"

"I'm sure he is, milady," replied Titus, diplomatically, "Your grace and beauty is famed throughout the empire!"

"Oh you sweet man!" she purred, "you shall get your reward when you come to my bed tonight."

Titus felt his own cock stirring, while at the same time offering a silent prayer to the gods that Lady Felicia's husband remained ignorant of their affair. Everyone was talking about the noblewoman, Babria Moria, who had died naked on a cross in an arena with only a Nubian slave for company. Her lover, Phlebas, had not gone to a cross, although the story was told that he'd yearned for crucifixion as an easier option since his wife had found out about him and Babria....

Felicia's gaze strayed from the phallus to its owner. "Who is he, anyway?" And then to the five young women crucified in various attitudes around him. "What's happening here?"

The crucified were yelling for help and mercy. Felicia looked at one, crucified with her arms over the patibulum, nails through her forearms. She was shrieking for Jesus to save her. "These are Christians, aren't they?"

"Indeed they are, milady. This is their priest. We thought it might be, um, 'entertaining' to crucify him surrounded by the more comely members of his followers. She," he nodded to the girl shrieking for Jesus, "is Simone. That position shows her breasts to considerable advantage, we thought."

"You're an artist, Titus. What about her?" One of the girls had been crucified facing her cross.

"That's Katharina. We had the devil's own job stripping her for her cross. Fought us tooth and nail. Said she didn't want to be naked in front of the priest. So we nailed her facing the wood. Besides," he added, gazing thoughtfully in her direction, "she has a nice ass."

"They are all nailed," she observed, "except her?" The woman nearest the gate had only been tied to her cross.

"Anna," he said. "The priest's wife. We crucified her first. She watched them all being crucified, and now she can watch them all die. She should last at least a week, like that. Opposite her is Poppy. And the last one is Jenia. Lovely isn't she?"

"They all are, and you're a bastard, Titus. And I love you. You've made me hotter than hell! Quick! Get me home to bed!"

View attachment 611434
Wonderful story and artwork:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Babria Moria, who had died naked on a cross in an arena with only a Nubian slave for company. Her lover, Phlebas, had not gone to a cross, although the story was told that he'd yearned for crucifixion as an easier option since his wife had found out about him and Babria....
Oh-oh!:D
"Anna," he said. "The priest's wife. We crucified her first. She watched them all being crucified, and now she can watch them all die
And, according to the pic, watching how her husband still draws other female attention!:oops:

Fine pic and story, Wragg!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I had to modify a manip I posted on DA, (too much. um, male arousal :oops: ).
I'm not quite sure what the good people at DA think an appropriate response is to lovely naked women on crosses. I mean, if one didn't get aroused by them, the poor girls would likely feel offended, I would think. One has to be polite. :very_hot::cool::devil:

I enjoyed the story as much the second time around as when I read it on the other thread. :) Too bad that lady in blue got in the way of seeing the girl in the back there. ;):p:D

Silly woman... At least I managed to elbow her out of the way a bit, but any further to the left and I'd have been banned from DA. :(
Double standards. Women get pert hard nipples when they get excited about things, or just a little chilly, and everyone thinks that's worth dropping everything to take a photo or paint a picture, or write poetry.:very_hot::very_hot: One lad gets a little tumescent and everyone is banned from the club for life.:eek::doh: Anyway, glad to see you're being safe rather than sorry, which is more than the bloke on the cross managed. :devil:

A Cruel Contest ..... CFR 2014.jpg

Two slavegirls condemned
One a busty slim Brunette
The other Auburn,slimmer..
Sentenced to their death
Crucifixion on the X-Cross !!

A banned Lesbian affair
Caught in their sexual act
Forbidden by their owner
Imprisoned for their love
A justice indeed unfair....

The court also decreed