Skin and a bit of rope.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think the priest asked her to show him how she had committed the sin of lust...
I recall a Spanish painting, late 18th/early 19th century, of a richly dressed aristocratic lady merrily confessing to a young priest, who is coming to his feet, his mouth gaping wide with astonishment.

Perfectly illustrating @ducon007's comment, and alas and dammit I can’t find it.:oops:

For information about the Baldur's Gate3 character Dame Aylin's and her interesting skin condition

IMG_9399.jpeg

I refer the reader here.

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Aylin

Nice armor, but she has no problem getting naked when the occasion calls for it. ;)

IMG_9394.jpegIMG_9393.jpegIMG_9392.jpegIMG_9391.jpeg

No rope, but her skin has "issues" and she’s really pissed off.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Members swallow and follow.jpg
    Members swallow and follow.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Swallow vs spit.jpg
    Swallow vs spit.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Bible sticky fingers.jpg
    Bible sticky fingers.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 103
A photo of a young woman performing her penance right there in the confessional,

View attachment 1439705

the kind of blasphemy that pleases this degenerate lapsed Catholic. :babeando: ;)
In the Church, an ejaculation is "a short prayer, in which the mind is directed to God, on any emergency", “A sigh, a devout aspiration, a holy ejaculation, will oftener pierce the sky, and reach the ear of Omnipotence, than a long set exercise of prayer...”.
So, when the priest shouts "Holy Jesus!", he is ejaculating.:angel2:

In the Church, an ejaculation is "a short prayer, in which the mind is directed to God, on any emergency", “A sigh, a devout aspiration, a holy ejaculation, will oftener pierce the sky, and reach the ear of Omnipotence, than a long set exercise of prayer...”.
9 years of parochial school daily religion classes, and none of the nuns EVER touched on that concept. :eeek::risas3:

I thought they only likes young boys. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom