Slapping the Victim and Other Disgraces

Go to CruxDreams.com
Something that I find very erotic is slapping the victim throughout their ordeal, especially when he/she is being nailed to the crossbeam. There is something fascinating about the power dynamic between the executioner and the victim where the victim is not even allowed to suffer freely without the threat of more abuse. The same goes for pulling the victims collar while they are carrying the cross, spitting in their faces, groping the victim, kicking them to walk make them walk faster, and so on. Slapping is by far the most erotic, particularly while they are being nailed since you know the victim cannot control their pain response.

An example of slapping occurs in this film (I'm not sure what the name of the film is) at the 10 second mark:

What other disgraces do you find arousing?

Very nice movie, I did not know it!!! :)

I agree that there is somehing fascinating about the additional tortures inflicted to the victim, just because the executioners want to have fun from them. Towards a male, I guess there would be basically beating of some kind: kicks on the legs, punching in the stomach and ribs. Slapping is very humiliating, since somehow a slap enters the sphere of the person, it hits close to the brain and to the eyes.

For a female victim, I guess that all would be more sexual in nature, if in the hands of male torturers (as most likely it would be). So most probably, fingers or sticks inserted in the pussy or ass, to stretch the holes and scretch inside. Then something for the tits: groping, twisting the nipples. And, of course, something for the face: slapping for sure, but probably somethng else more sexual in nature: for instance cumming on the face (many males usually ask for that, by the way), spitting on the face, or peeing on the face. One thing particularly hideous, but I know many males love it (and ask for it) is to compel the victim to oper her mouth, so that the carnifex can spit inside it. It's something very close to ejaculate inside the victim, actually.

Something that I find very erotic is slapping the victim throughout their ordeal, especially when he/she is being nailed to the crossbeam. There is something fascinating about the power dynamic between the executioner and the victim where the victim is not even allowed to suffer freely without the threat of more abuse. The same goes for pulling the victims collar while they are carrying the cross, spitting in their faces, groping the victim, kicking them to walk make them walk faster, and so on. Slapping is by far the most erotic, particularly while they are being nailed since you know the victim cannot control their pain response.

An example of slapping occurs in this film (I'm not sure what the name of the film is) at the 10 second mark:

What other disgraces do you find arousing?

Attachments

• rzr_quoom_tfotbq_055.jpg
    rzr_quoom_tfotbq_055.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 234
  • rzr_quoom_tfotbq_174.jpg
    rzr_quoom_tfotbq_174.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 206
  • rzr_quoom_tfotbq_072.jpg
    rzr_quoom_tfotbq_072.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 222
have things thrown at me during my forced march

The helplessness with the tied arms to the horizontal beam and the nudity would make that erotic!!
Erotic and much pain for the victim, because the whole weight of the heavy patibulum lays on a very small part of the neck and the arms are roped laying on the beam, so they are not only helpless but press downwards with their weight.

Erotic and much pain for the victim, because the whole weight of the heavy patibulum lays on a very small part of the neck and the arms are roped laying on the beam, so they are not only helpless but press downwards with their weight.
Very true!!

An example of slapping occurs in this film (I'm not sure what the name of the film is)
It's just called "The Jesus Film" - released in 1979. It was produced by the evangelical group, Campus Crusade for Christ, who many of us in North America might recall from our university days. The film was released without crediting the cast or crew, apparently, because the producers said they were just translating the Gospel of Luke as an inspirational story. I don't, somehow, think they meant they were trying to inspire us here at CF. :devil:

When falling down, she can't use her hands to protect the upper body and her face.
Yes. If while tied to a crossbeam, if a victim falls, they are helpless and will be grazed and cut. Unless the guards who are walking them through stop them from hitting the ground. True. It is quite sexy.

Back