Slave Hunt in the Desert

Go to CruxDreams.com

berater

Guard
Slave hunt in the desert
This is a work and story by 3DFranco (you find him: https://www.deviantart.com/3dfranco/gallery/all) and me. One new picture every week until Xmas, enjoy!

Mary, the daughter of a British merchant, traveled with her father to Alexandria. From there they took a caravan to Damascus, where her father supposed to take over a trading agency of his company.

On the ship, Mary got acquainted with Gordon, a cabin boy, much to the dislike of her father. Whenever they could, whenever Mary got away from her father’s supervision, they’ve spent time together. Consequently, Gordon left his ship in Alexandria, to join Mary’s caravan, what Mary’s father tried to impede in vain.

Two days ago, the caravan was raided by a large band of marauding Bedouins.

When they captured Mary, it was Gordon who came to her rescue. He took her on his dromedary and managed to escape with her. Not knowing, what had happened to the rest of the caravan, they decided to travel to Damascus on their own.

Not knowing the country, they followed a trail thru the desert, which they thought may be the way to Damascus. When they reached a little oasis, they decided to take a rest and to regain some strengths.

The two soon lost themselves in romantic feelings and tenderness. They forgot about their situation for the moment and lost the touch to the world around them and what was going on.'

Attachments

• sahara-coffle-001.jpg
    sahara-coffle-001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,870
Slave hunt in the desert
This is a work and story by 3DFranco (you find him: https://www.deviantart.com/3dfranco/gallery/all) and me. One new picture every week until Xmas, enjoy!

Mary, the daughter of a British merchant, traveled with her father to Alexandria. From there they took a caravan to Damascus, where her father supposed to take over a trading agency of his company.

On the ship, Mary got acquainted with Gordon, a cabin boy, much to the dislike of her father. Whenever they could, whenever Mary got away from her father’s supervision, they’ve spent time together. Consequently, Gordon left his ship in Alexandria, to join Mary’s caravan, what Mary’s father tried to impede in vain.

Two days ago, the caravan was raided by a large band of marauding Bedouins.

When they captured Mary, it was Gordon who came to her rescue. He took her on his dromedary and managed to escape with her. Not knowing, what had happened to the rest of the caravan, they decided to travel to Damascus on their own.

Not knowing the country, they followed a trail thru the desert, which they thought may be the way to Damascus. When they reached a little oasis, they decided to take a rest and to regain some strengths.

The two soon lost themselves in romantic feelings and tenderness. They forgot about their situation for the moment and lost the touch to the world around them and what was going on.'
Great start to your story, Berator, and I love 3D Franco's art! :)

Thanks for giving us an own thread! Hope it is worth it.

Slave hunt in the desert - black slave week
Abu and Jasmin did what they do best at the beginning of the black slave week: With 60 other Bedouins they raid a small town of native blacks, killed everyone crossing their way and captived the rest.

Today we call it the black shopping week. Hundret of years ago there was no Amazon or Ebay, but economy is the same. Here we see their part of the booty: Four young african women, naked and well tied in shebahs of african hard wood, walking forward to her destiny under the whip.

But Jasmin was not satisfied: „Only four sluts is all we get for half a year of hunting slaves! We cross the desert, eat shit, searching everywhere and this junk is all we get! I am tired of it.“
„What do you want, wife?“, asked Abu, „we sell them at the markets of Cairo or another place and get more money than normal people deserve in two years of hard work…“
„I told you to hunt at the pilgrim ways of Jerusalem. I want white gold! Their flesh is much more valuable than this lazy niggercows. Without the whip they do nothing, not one step. I hate their smell, their skin and you!“

Marriage is never easy, this one especially.

Attachments

• IMG002.jpg
    IMG002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,589

Abu and Jasmin did what they do best at the beginning of the black slave week: With 60 other Bedouins they raid a small town of native blacks, killed everyone crossing their way and captived the rest.

Today we call it the black shopping week. Hundret of years ago there was no Amazon or Ebay, but economy is the same. Here we see their part of the booty: Four young african women, naked and well tied in shebahs of african hard wood, walking forward to her destiny under the whip.

But Jasmin was not satisfied: „Only four sluts is all we get for half a year of hunting slaves! We cross the desert, eat shit, searching everywhere and this junk is all we get! I am tired of it.“
„What do you want, wife?“, asked Abu, „we sell them at the markets of Cairo or another place and get more money than normal people deserve in two years of hard work…“
„I told you to hunt at the pilgrim ways of Jerusalem. I want white gold! Their flesh is much more valuable than this lazy niggercows. Without the whip they do nothing, not one step. I hate their smell, their skin and you!“

Great picture! Terrible for that horse to struggle in the heat of the desert:)

Slave hunt in the desert – black (and white?) friday
Today we have got the black friday. But maybe the name is not right, maybe we should call it black and white friday. Let us (and our Bedouins) have a good look at the goods. And think about what will happens next…

Attachments

• IMG003.jpg
    IMG003.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,352
Black weekend is over - let us have a look on the white goods...

Slave hunt in the desert – sex education
The black goods falled exhausted in the desert sand. It was not necessary to hogtied or gag them, no hope to escape.

Abu was sure: „God is with us. Never see such a great slave couple, look on this perfect skin, we are rich!“
„Perfect white flesh“, confirmed Jasmin, „but look at this randy dog, he does not know what he do. The only thing in his mind is to jump on the mare as soon as possible.“
„But all horses love to be cover by their stallions?“
„Good, he can make it the hole day, but see at the face of this white bitch. She is not ready, looks helpless in the air or to the ground. First this stupid boy has to use his lips and tongue in her mouth, on her tits and between the legs, lick and suck her slowly, take a lot of time to explore the body. Than it is time to take his fingers, touch her skin and open her holes carefully. When she is moist like a morning after a big raining night and scream like the desert wind he could use his cock, let it slide in the cunt without any pressure.
Do you see, he is hard but can not break the door! And she is quiet like a desert night. I will not watch this misery anymore. Maybe we have got luck and she is still a virgin, let us save her from a sin she will forever regret! Come on, time to get them a break and to rescue the white girl…“

Always nice to have someone for advice people for good sex. The school eduation is poor.

Attachments

• IMG004.jpg
    IMG004.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,253
Slave hunt in the desert – the catch of the white prey
Gordon felt the rope around his neck gets tight and tigter.

„Easy boy“, said Abu, „resistance is foolish and we will not take your life, we want your balls. And we have got many black cunts who are very eagerly waiting for it. They love white cocks and open their wet legs fast for you. And you make them all pregnant, will be the father of many mulatto bastards. That is a wonderful live with great fun!
And your girlfried, she finds her way to a harem. If not, she will ends up in a brothel.“

The last thing Gordon saw was his beloved Mary, lied on the ground, her hands bound behind the back and one hand of the Bedouin between the crotch. And a scream of joy: „A virgin, she is unbroken!“

Than everything went black.

Attachments

• IMG005.jpg
    IMG005.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,207
Slave hunt in the desert – business talk
Abu saw a problem: „I feel with the poor boy. I can not imagine that a sunburned cock is any too pleasent! Plus with that luscious slave flesh in front of him, he is likely to have his small prince standing all over the day, maybe not healthy?
„Can not help but think his plight is not too bad“, contradicted his wife, „bound to beautiful, nude chicks, the black slut has to deal with his jewels during breaks, that is how we keep a stallion healthy. And look, with every hit he is getting harder!“
„And you become more obedient every day“, Abu remindet the girl of with a whiplash.

Jasmin had a business plan: „First we take the virgin on the market. She is our treasure, the black bitches are perfect goods after they breed by the randy dog. You will see, my education makes him the best stallion in town. And than, you know the widow in our street?“
„Marriaged with 12, widow with 15?“ asked Abu.
„She is rich, she wants babies. And what do you think happens at the moment, she see the blond boy naked and tied, with a rope around his neck and one around his hard manly splendor walking in front of her house…?“
„What a coincidence, he will be the happiest slave in town!“
„No, husband, you will, and rich!“

Attachments

• IMG006.jpg
    IMG006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,157

Great art&theme

More than 10 years ago I wrote a commission book (at that time it was not a discussion, but the text is to my mind very woke). OK, I have no rights for the book, but the great artist Justine Coyne (https://www.deviantart.com/justinecoyne) made more than 10 pictures for this book – and that are mine; one artwork every week with small story until Eastern.

The slave caravan
17 Century: After the attack on a pilgrim caravan Ali and Saladin check the booty:
„Yes, my blond stallion, you have great juwels. Big balls and a hard cock, and they are many cunts longingly waiting for it. Open the mouth, we want to see your teeth. Good teeth means perfect bones. And we only sell the best goods on the slave markets!“

Attachments

• colordesertcaravan01a.jpg
    colordesertcaravan01a.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 829
Last edited:
The slave caravan – slave dress
„My brother Saladin shows you the whip and pinched your nipples, and I have to inspect the breasts. You got perfect breasts from your mother. And now move your ass, lazy cow. It is a long way to the slave markets. How do you like your slave clothes? It is a perfect dress: fresh air for the body and no problems to piss. It is not allow for you to say one word, but you should honor your masters for this great costume!“

Attachments

• desertcaravan02a.jpg
    desertcaravan02a.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 733
I believe not. There are 10 (!) more pictures, maybe this one was a work sample.

Maybe you know someone who color it? Could send you the big version of the pic.
It is great! Did the person who commissioned it ask the artist to color it. It would be unfair not to ask the original artist if we could do that I think. You are right, I think it is a sample for a story line.

It is great! Did the person who commissioned it ask the artist to color it. It would be unfair not to ask the original artist if we could do that I think. You are right, I think it is a sample for a story line.
I am. No problem - if someone wanna do it.

I'm canceling my trip to the desert.

Back
Top Bottom