Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Your’e telling me we’re not even halfway there yet? Where is “there” anyway?

Look! I’m tired, thirsty and hungry. I’ve been walking half naked and barefoot on hot sand in unbelievably sweltering heat since I was forced, hours ago, to leave the tourist bus! I’ve been groped and fondled, and totally humiliated.

I think I have a right to be treated with proper respect and to know where I’m being taken and why!

You can’t treat me this way! I’m an American citizen on holiday! I paid good money to see the pyramids, not endless desert sand!

I have my rights! Just you wait and see! You guys are going to get into big trouble over this! Mark my words!

Look! I’m tired, thirsty and hungry. I’ve been walking half naked and barefoot on hot sand in unbelievably sweltering heat since I was forced, hours ago, to leave the tourist bus! I’ve been groped and fondled, and totally humiliated.

I think I have a right to be treated with proper respect and to know where I’m being taken and why!

You can’t treat me this way! I’m an American citizen on holiday! I paid good money to see the pyramids, not endless desert sand!

I have my rights! Just you wait and see! You guys are going to get into big trouble over this! Mark my words!
The caravan leader stops and looks back with annoyance.
”The American bitch is slowing us down!”
”Gag it and whip it!”

Ok, Barb, see: This is still part of the ‘Extended Pyramid experience’ you booked. It includes -how you certainly read in the corresponding description incl. terms and conditions- a real life experience of the old Egyptian life.

To be true: These old habits still exist more or less hidden.

And ‘real life’ was literally meant.

You are a lucky girl to receive a profound education in private and public serving, in corporal skills and in strategies to cope with humiliation and pain.

We are on the way to the prestigious Tamiya Slave training- and education-facility.

Once you completed your education, your owner will treat you with the respect you deserve.

Ah, trouble? American? Really? May I see your passport again? You lost it? What a pity.

Haha, your next ID number will be branded into to skin.

If you continue arguing, my crop here will add it’s own arguments. Now go on waking!

I assume, we will have to start your first lesson even before we will arrive at Tamiya.

"I`ve had enough of her whining, Abdul, strip her, she can walk the rest of the way naked and while you`re about it lay a dozen across her tight little ass with your camel whip, see how she likes that."

“Gagged and examined.” Art by Slavescape. She is nicely exposed and available for a good feel.

View attachment 1438192
Tree is rather perturbed by this situation. The woman is bound sitting on her ass (can't screw her there), she is gagged (can't suck his cock), and she's pissed on the cloth she is sitting on (gross, don't you consider Tree's hygiene?).

This is a perfect example of a useless slave!

tree 1 a.jpg

Artist ShyTimide. The works of this wonderful master have already appeared on various branches of the forum, but it seems to me it is not superfluous to demonstrate one of the best, in my opinion, series "Before and after" that I have collected. Of course, when you reduce the size of the image, you lose a lot, but nevertheless...

a_mature_lady_in_bondage____variant__by_shytimide_de9t18a-fullview.jpg a_mature_lady_in_bondage_by_shytimide_de97v6l-fullview.jpg a_provocative_lady_by_shytimide_defhb41-fullview.jpg a_real_estate_agent_is_missing___marina__by_shytimide_de8wayb-fullview.jpg a_severe_professor____variant__by_shytimide_ddrsv99-fullview.jpg

Trader and Slave by Helmut Newton (1990)

View attachment 1441219
"Mr. Tree, I present you my newest slave. Her name is Barbara Moore. She is, as you can see, a fine piece that needs some training."

"How much?" Tree asks.

"A mere $10,000- a bargain price for such quality!"

"Needs training? I'll give you a thousand and you can have her back in a month fully trained..." Tree replies.

slave trade 100 A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom