Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_p1vu4cj6gm1w0pxeao1_1280.jpg

MahaShiva posted his contemporary slave auction scene, 'The Truth About Silkroad57' on DeviantArt recently,
https://mahashiva001.deviantart.com/art/The-Truth-about-SilkRoad57-725683646
which provoked a discussion about the problems of removing 'Getty Images' watermarks in photo manipulations. Shiva was suitably impressed by my efforts in that direction, but Silkroad herself was complaining about the 'dreadful pink skirt' she was forced to wear in the picture.

Again, I felt inspired to rise to the challenge, simply claiming to have discovered a 'Delete Skirt' tool in Photoshop... :devil:

mahashiva001 the_truth_about_silkroad57_by_mahashiva001-dc01x32.jpgmahashiva001 the_truth_about_silkroad57.jpgmahashiva001 the_naked_truth_about_silkroad57.jpg

Now that I have it in my possession, I have indicated that I may use the detested skirt as a loincloth for some poor unfortunate in a forthcoming crux manip! :eek:

MahaShiva posted his contemporary slave auction scene, 'The Truth About Silkroad57' on DeviantArt recently,
which provoked a discussion about the problems of removing 'Getty Images' watermarks in photo manipulations. Shiva was suitably impressed by my efforts in that direction, but Silkroad herself was complaining about the 'dreadful pink skirt' she was forced to wear in the picture.

Again, I felt inspired to rise to the challenge, simply claiming to have discovered a 'Delete Skirt' tool in Photoshop... :devil:

View attachment 557419View attachment 557420View attachment 557421

Now that I have it in my possession, I have indicated that I may use the detested skirt as a loincloth for some poor unfortunate in a forthcoming crux manip! :eek:
Masterfully done. I am going to take care to hang on to my loincloth from now on ... ;)

View attachment 557419View attachment 557420View attachment 557421

Very impressive work in both alterations, no question. About that skirt, we were tossing around the idea of getting rid of it on dA more or less as a joking matter because it looked like quite a daunting task, not just the hip-replacement operation itself but also the prospect of finding a suitable hip donor in short order, but before I knew it Bob had done it--and done a great job at it. As I was telling him before, I consider Bob to be a true heir to Dr. Victor Frankenstein. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom