Slogans

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, I so identify with #1!!! Naps are wonderful. And oh yes, I am a cunt!!!! :D (It's such great fun!;))
I am glad you identify yourself with `Naps` at last a female who is honest with herself.
but thought it was our own super..........cunt Barb herself

not that I'm actually a cunt. Pretty much the exact opposite. Exact maybe for that one time a girl crashed in the mud right in front of me taking me out too. I may have "accidentally" stepped on her back on my way past her. The sound of her face squishing into the mud was....satisfying...:devil:
a real cyclist

but thought it was our own super..........cunt Barb herself

I find it interesting that "cunt" is such a derogatory term for a woman, yet it also refers to the that part of a woman's body men are most interested in and desirous of.

Men will do almost anything to stick their dick in a girl's cunt, then denigrate and shame her because they did so.

You guys can be weird.

I find it interesting that "cunt" is such a derogatory term for a woman, yet it also refers to the that part of a woman's body men are most interested in and desirous of.

Men will do almost anything to stick their dick in a girl's cunt, then denigrate and shame her because they did so.

You guys can be weird.
I just never bothered to try to understand men....:devil:
Well not just guys, women can be as in to slut shaming as well

I have never really wanted to grasp the logic that argues that sex is empowering and commendable for a man but shameful and demeaning for a woman.
same here RR, same here....:doh:

P
Just the 'weird' men who hang around here....

....and I for one am glad you understand, Cx! ;) :)
Oh I think I have a pretty good handle on you and Admi...:devil: But seriously why bother with men when you can have women? I mean have you looked at them??:p It really wasn't a challenging decision for me lol. :D Not to mention the fact that as a natural submissive, naturally dominant women just tend to be more aggressive and lose their inhibitions when given the chance to control a subby girl like me. and....I....like that...:bdsm-wink:

You guys can be weird.
My Master says he finds it strange that it's a term of abuse,
"cunt is a beautiful thing" he says :D
But I suppose if I'm called a cunt,
it implies I've no personality, no brain,
no beauty,
not even useful hands or feet,
I'm just a warm, wet pot,
where men can poke their dibbers and plant their seeds.​

But seriously why bother with men when you can have women?
An old aunt of mine used to say of men,
"they're neither use nor ornament!" :devil:

Back
Top Bottom