Sofia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sofia Luchia was born in the Spanish port of Almeria around 1495. At the time Europe was under the feudal system. The rich upper class, the lords, nobility and clergy. Anyone born outside these classes were struggling to survive. The inquisition was in full force as a means of control for the ruling catholic monarchs to keep their power base.
Little was known about the world outside of the catholic beliefs
Christofer Columbus had discovered the Americas , a virtually untapped land of resources . This meant wealth for the ruling class with little benefit for the lower classes. Slavery was an accepted practice. Africans were brought in to work the farms as were Jews and Muslim slaves. Those who were not slaves were subjected to the whims of the ruling class. The port cities were rich with sailing fleets owned by the merchants.

Sofia was born into a surf family. They farmed for the lords and paid most of what they grew in the form of rent and taxes. Boys were valued above girls and many girls were sold at an early age as servants or prostitutes. Sofia became a prostitute at an early age. It was all she knew and she became very good at pleasing men for money. One of her customers was a rich merchant named Pablo.
Pablo liked her so much that he brought his oldest son to her on his sons 18th birthday to be taught about sex. This was a common rite of passage and a custom through out Europe.

The sons name was Jose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose's father brought him to Sofia and left him in her capable charge. She was promised to be well rewarded for her work.
She sat the boy down and offered him some wine. Sofia well knew the boy would be nervous, so she took it slowly and made small talk. Jose admitted that he was a virgin. Boys ware schooled by the church but girls were not allowed to learn to read or do math. Jose wanted to become a merchant like his father.
Sofia asked Jose if he had ever felt a woman's breasts. He said no. She placed his hand on her breast and felt him quiver.. She explained that it was the way to initiate sex with a woman and that it would stimulate her. Then she opened her robe and told him to suck on her nipple. Reluctantly he did and she could see that he was becoming sexually excited. This was nothing new to her and she knew what to do. She gently caressed Jose's crotch and he began to groan. She rubbed him until he shot his sperm, all the while assureing him it was quite natural. She was pleased at his length and girth. it would make her job very enjoyable.
end part 1

Attachments

• 68793beb1a1bdaf8892ec2a91904ba73.jpg
    68793beb1a1bdaf8892ec2a91904ba73.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Sophia Loren (37).jpg
    Sophia Loren (37).jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
When Jose had stopped blushing, Sophia explained what they would do next. She took off her robe and opened her legs wide. She took his hand and placed it on her wet sex. His finger slipped in side her folds. She took his finger and licked it. then she told him to lick it also. Do you like the taste she asked ? He nodded yes and she said now lick my sex and finger me. He was apprehensive at first but once he started he couldn't get enough of that womanly nector . She moaned with pleasure. her orgasm soaked his face and once again she reassured him this was perfectly normal. She was enjoying the young man who was eager to learn.

The lesson continues.

Sophia rolled the young man over onto his back. It felt good to have so much control over a customer. he was at her mercy.
She pulled on his cock and sucked it greedily. It wasn't long and he was shooting another load of sperm, this time down Sofia's throat . His body shook with an earth shaking orgasm and he laid back in a semiconscious state. She kissed him softly on the mouth and gave him a taste of his love juice. he was to weak to protest.

They lay there for a while. Sofia knew from experience that she could coax another erection ad this one would last longer.. She was determined to leave him drained.
She told him there was one more thing he must learn. It was time for the final exam. Stroking him again , she stimulated to another erection.
Sofia lay on her back and spread her legs wide and told him to lay on top of her. She expertly guided his man hood into her body. from the moans he made she knew her vaginal muscles were working their majic . The both of them were rizing to a fever pitch. She felt her own orgasm building and her muscles clamped down on his penis like a vice. That sent him over the edge and his sperm exploded into her womb.
She knew she had done her job well.. His father would be pleased.

When they recovered Sofia got a pan of hot water and they washed each other off. This young man would be a faithful customer for a long time to come.

Jose's father gave Sofia a job as servant in his house hold. Of course she had her own room in the villa and she served both father and son for many years.

Last edited:
She thinks crux is creepy. I can see where it might be to some people. She was raised catholic. To my way of thinking "that's creepy"
I find the details of crux creepy too. But I can enjoy a girl tortured. And my work doesn't include crux (yet?) and only rare snuff.

Glad you're happy here. I enjoyed hurting you!

I find the details of crux creepy too. But I can enjoy a girl tortured. And my work doesn't include crux (yet?) and only rare snuff.

Glad you're happy here. I enjoyed hurting you!
My stories are not crux in nature. I write what I dream and I have yet to dream about crux. It was weird that I had a vivid dream about Sofia Loren as a prostitute. If someone can make sense of it I would love to be enlightened

She thinks crux is creepy. I can see where it might be to some people. She was raised catholic. To my way of thinking "that's creepy"

Interesting, Cynthia. I was raised Catholic too, and it should come as no surprise that a percentage people raised in a religion whose central focus of worship is a mostly naked, vaguely effeminate guy nailed to a cross grow up to be crux pervs.

I personally prefer entirely naked, excessively feminine gals.

Attachments

• 98307E51-69E9-4525-B438-755CA16D4D53.jpeg
    98307E51-69E9-4525-B438-755CA16D4D53.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 140
Interesting, Cynthia. I was raised Catholic too, and it should come as no surprise that a percentage people raised in a religion whose central focus of worship is a mostly naked, vaguely effeminate guy nailed to a cross grow up to be crux pervs.

I personally prefer entirely naked, excessively feminine gals.
Religions in general tend to control the masses thru fear. I don't disdain any one religion. I have had issues with control freaks .

Note to The Duke: "Watch where you put them hands, pardner."

Attachments

• BDC5E0B1-9CE7-4FC0-BF73-DB422EDDCF70.jpeg
    BDC5E0B1-9CE7-4FC0-BF73-DB422EDDCF70.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 93
Sofia Luchia was born in the Spanish port of Almeria around 1495. At the time Europe was under the feudal system. The rich upper class, the lords, nobility and clergy. Anyone born outside these classes were struggling to survive. The inquisition was in full force as a means of control for the ruling catholic monarchs to keep their power base.
Little was known about the world outside of the catholic beliefs
Christofer Columbus had discovered the Americas , a virtually untapped land of resources . This meant wealth for the ruling class with little benefit for the lower classes. Slavery was an accepted practice. Africans were brought in to work the farms as were Jews and Muslim slaves. Those who were not slaves were subjected to the whims of the ruling class. The port cities were rich with sailing fleets owned by the merchants.

Sofia was born into a surf family. They farmed for the lords and paid most of what they grew in the form of rent and taxes. Boys were valued above girls and many girls were sold at an early age as servants or prostitutes. Sofia became a prostitute at an early age. It was all she knew and she became very good at pleasing men for money. One of her customers was a rich merchant named Pablo.
Pablo liked her so much that he brought his oldest son to her on his sons 18th birthday to be taught about sex. This was a common rite of passage and a custom through out Europe.

The sons name was Jose.
Ok moderator. I thought the age restriction was just for pictures. Spank me with a hair brush please

Back
Top Bottom