Some avatars you could use.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh... I see I have been "Condemned" :oops: ... And... what is my condemn? :rolleyes:
Well now, what would you like to be condemned to?​
Crucifixion? The Torture Chamber? A good whipping?​
But if you prefer to be an onlooker, guard, executioner, or more,​
keep posting and you'll find your status will change -​
which was a disappointment to girls like me who were happy being "condemned",​
so I sign myself:​

I'm "executioner", but I cant do that, I dont know !!!
I only want to be tortured, whipped, crucified....That, I know to do....:rolleyes:
...and I like.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's the problem with "automatic ranks".

can u put 763 over the male symbol
You need to download the avatar you like -​
right-click on it and select 'save as'.​
You can't put it over the male symbol,​
though you might be able manipulate such a symbol onto the image when you've downloaded it.​
To upload the image you've chosen as your avatar, put your cursor over your name at top right,​
click 'avatar' on the drop-down menu,​
select 'choose custom avatar', find the downloaded image on your hard drive and double-click,​
and your avatar will appear!​

First, my english is not the best. But never the lest I am now a new member of this forum. By the way how can I add an avatar? I will take an own later.

First, my english is not the best. But never the lest I am now a new member of this forum. By the way how can I add an avatar? I will take an own later.
Welcome brordi,​
nice to have you here!​
Choose any of the avatars at the start of this thread if you like,​
or find an image via GoogleImages etc.,​
right-click on it and select 'save image as'​
then give it a name and a location,​
and save it on your computer.​

To upload the image you've chosen as your avatar,​
put your cursor over your name at top right,​
click 'avatar' on the drop-down menu,​
select 'choose custom avatar',​
find the downloaded image on your hard drive and double-click,​
and your avatar will appear!​

I think I need help. I finally got around to trying to upload an avatar and eventually got the Avatar Editor to show up. After more frustration, I got the picture I want to use into my Pictures file (Windows 7) where it would be accessible by the Avatar Editor. This was wonderful, I was all set. I clicked to upload it and the ever-friendly Editor told me it was an invalid file. Its a bitmap, does that matter? Its kind of big (I think), 2.33 MB. Is there a size limit for avatars?

Also, after it was in my Pictures file, I tried to change it to JPEG, or anything other than bitmap, but right-clicking doesn't give me that option and I can't find another way to do that.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Also, messaline... If you read this, I have to ask. Do you have a larger copy of your avatar that you can send? I would love to see that in larger form. If you can't (or don't want to) send it here, send it to my personal email shadowflight9@gmail.com Thanks.

Shadow

ps: You're all invited to read about legal female slavery at darkeroticfiction.wordpress.com I write The Chronicles of Rita. its a great story, and the universe its set in is wonderful... it should be real.

The quick answer is yes, the size probably was the problem. But others more IT competent than I am should be able to advise you further.

ImageMaker,

I tried to respond but I guess it didn't work. So, as a second try...

I sent it to you by Gmail a few minutes ago. Thanks for offering, I hope you can do something with it.

;)

Back
Top Bottom