Some Japanese Art Courtesy Of Rachel21

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
Hi,
Rachel21 gave me a link ages ago. here's some of the pics.
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Japanese Bondage is an art by itself! Very nice.

mooi zijn kost pijn (said people in my country) also Beauty cost pain :D:p

Not really... or better: It's under control of the bondage master if and how much it should hurt.​
Part of the art is in "how to tie without obstructing blood flow" and also "spreading loads".​
A well adjusted crotch rope will let the slave girl some range to "adjust" the level of tension ;)
Eulalia then would try to find the most, you maybe a bit less ;)
(And Julia would ask to keep it on for a week :D ;) )​

Can you scan any pics and post them here?;)
Ooops, my first reflex was "shit, where is this book" (I am collecting adult comics and have shelves full of them) but actually it stood where it should be. So here is one.
Actually it is out of the other, very similar book: http://www.amazon.de/Die-Sklavinnen...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1318802637&sr=1-2 , what mean's I have found out about a book that still is missing in my library ;) )
I don't want to scan and give away copyrighted art. I think that the samples shown here should be enough to justify the small investment for anybody who thinks that this art is worth it.
(I hope my "bookmarks" don't distrub too much ;) )

Attachments

• Jito01.jpg
    Jito01.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 243
The style is Japanese, but the artist is an Italian (I assume) who uses the name Giovanni di Napoli. He's very talented. I've got this book of his work:
http://www.amazon.de/Im-Irrgarten-Jito-Sklavin-Joko/dp/B0038X0BGE
Unfortunately (for me) the text is in German, but the pictures need no translation.
In my eddition of this book the name "Giovanni di Napoli doesn't show up, but it states it was original Japanese art(what seems to be more realistic).
Editor is the house "Soto" (Hamburg, Germany & Tokyo, Japan)

Attachments

• s_bill31.jpg
    s_bill31.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 35
  • s_bill30.jpg
    s_bill30.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 34
  • s_bill29.jpg
    s_bill29.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 32
  • s_bill28.jpg
    s_bill28.jpg