Some of my drawings with stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello there )
Here are some sketches I did for collaboration with one of my long-time friend. also an artist. We had been exchanging these images for fun, using her own techno-fantasy original universe as a story basis for a very long time, and so we do still ).
Three main female characters are: princess Espenia; Valerina, her loyal maid; and Nadine, the court maiden. They are captured by the rival kingdom of Azaria with quite a different and frightening traditions. Female submission is norm for azarians, and even the bridal traditions include domination and breaking resistance, at least feigned. When a girl is captured, she should be raped to establish the captor's right on her. She could surrender to her captor, or fight to the end. In the first case, she exposes her breast and allows to tie her up; then, traditionally, she could choose the way she would be raped for the first time. If she fight back, she is taken by force, and her captor will rape her as he like.

-----------
Cornered, she had no way to run. She knew what could come next, and shuddered in horror. He slowly approached, taking a rope from his belt.
"I will surrender", she said, and her voice trembled, as she loosened the bodice ties.
The princess's cheeks flushed red, as he studied her exposed bust. Her nipples hardened, and she hated herself for that.
"I am your captive", - she continued, turning from him, and crossing her hands behind her back.
No matter how hard she tried, biting her lips, she couldn't hold back her moan, as he tied her. Her hands clenched as he squeezed her breast, and another moan broke through her lips. And then the third one, when the part of her skirt and her underwear were torn, and the crotch rope was tensed. She squeezed her hips convulsively, when he turned her back.
He read her plead in her eyes, filled with tears.
"On your knees, princess", - he said.

(to be continued)

Attachments

• IMG_5760.JPG
    IMG_5760.JPG
    522.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5462.JPG
    IMG_5462.JPG
    558.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5639.JPG
    IMG_5639.JPG
    500.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5936.JPG
    IMG_5936.JPG
    559.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5940.JPG
    IMG_5940.JPG
    651.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5794.JPG
    IMG_5794.JPG
    606.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5040.JPG
    IMG_5040.JPG
    500.4 KB · Views: 64
Hello there )
Here are some sketches I did for collaboration with one of my long-time friend. also an artist. We had been exchanging these images for fun, using her own techno-fantasy original universe as a story basis for a very long time, and so we do still ).
Three main female characters are: princess Espenia; Valerina, her loyal maid; and Nadine, the court maiden. They are captured by the rival kingdom of Azaria with quite a different and frightening traditions. Female submission is norm for azarians, and even the bridal traditions include domination and breaking resistance, at least feigned. When a girl is captured, she should be raped to establish the captor's right on her. She could surrender to her captor, or fight to the end. In the first case, she exposes her breast and allows to tie her up; then, traditionally, she could choose the way she would be raped for the first time. If she fight back, she is taken by force, and her captor will rape her as he like.

-----------
Cornered, she had no way to run. She knew what could come next, and shuddered in horror. He slowly approached, taking a rope from his belt.
"I will surrender", she said, and her voice trembled, as she loosened the bodice ties.
The princess's cheeks flushed red, as he studied her exposed bust. Her nipples hardened, and she hated herself for that.
"I am your captive", - she continued, turning from him, and crossing her hands behind her back.
No matter how hard she tried, biting her lips, she couldn't hold back her moan, as he tied her. Her hands clenched as he squeezed her breast, and another moan broke through her lips. And then the third one, when the part of her skirt and her underwear were torn, and the crotch rope was tensed. She squeezed her hips convulsively, when he turned her back.
He read her plead in her eyes, filled with tears.

(to be continued)
Very good, thank you!

An unwanted erotic gasp escaped her full lips as she was forced to kneel. Her eyes, filling with tears, followed his hands as they opening the pants, revealing his huge, powerful manhood.
It was the second time in her life, when she was dropped on her knees by the man, and she hated herself for her own arousal mixed with anger, despair and humiliation.
His fingers grabbed her hair, just before he slided his rod into her mouth. Shivering in humiliation, she sucked him, bobbing her head up and down his length.

Attachments

• IMG_6242.JPG
    IMG_6242.JPG
    604.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6224.JPG
    IMG_6224.JPG
    623.7 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom