Some of my work - by Anwendungsfehler

Go to CruxDreams.com
Gwendoline1.25 - pale redhead subbie.jpgGwendoline is volunteering soon for some X-Mas Bondage Freebies -However!.jpg

Gwendoline is her early twenties, hetero and was never into bdsm... her journey into slavery is starting soon.

Gwendoline has been kidnapped and sold to Mistress Loki, who owns the Alternative Pet Hotel, a place where
Slave owners can store or prepare their subbies while they're busy.

The location of the APH is still a secret, the Gecko Cargo Company, part of SLAVEx, organizes the pet transport.

X-mas freebie - soon... very soon...

Last edited:
View attachment 1101280View attachment 1101279

Gwendoline is her early twenties, hetero and was never into bdsm... her journey into slavery is starting soon.

Gwendoline has been kidnapped and sold to Mistress Loki, who owns the Alternative Pet Hotel, a place where
Slave owners can store or prepare their subbies while they're busy.

The location of the APH is still a secret, the Gecko Cargo Company, part of SLAVEx, organizes the pet transport.

X-mas freebie - soon... very soon...

Oh, and a special for you crux-folks, there's a planned punishment cross for disobedient slaves ... they won't die there but gets some severe obedience training...

I need more quality parts for my story, especially for some ponygirl parts.

Beginning with some panic snaps

AWF-AEEE Freebie #1 - PanicSnap MK1.1 - lower verts.jpg

And because pony girls tend to be a bit wild from time to time we need something to tame them :p

Ceiling clamps.jpg
I felt the need for some different nipple clamps - some can be "one click" modified in Blender. So this time I tried to make some which aren't seen in common renders of the usual suspects.
The idea is not new, I've seen them the first time about 20 years ago in an insex video. Oh, and P.D. a.k.a. Brent Scott has described them here:

http://www.insexarchives.com/blog/nipple-clamp/

The 'rubber'parts are missing for a good reason. More about that piece including a video how to use that part in my blog at Artuntamed.com.

Cheers,

A.

Of course, these cable lugs are then pressed to reduce the electrical resistance.
Depends of the cable diameter :) and of course of the device which will be used for the obedience training.

What is planned so far is no et 312 clone^^ (we have one 312 original in RL, for e-stim fun) - but my reference for here:

43844-voss-farming-weidezaungeraet-fuer-extrem-lange-zaeune-xvi-20000.jpg
Of course there is a digital poti in between - we will reduce the voltage & ampere in some regions... you will see.

Depends of the cable diameter :) and of course of the device which will be used for the obedience training.

What is planned so far is no et 312 clone^^ (we have one 312 original in RL, for e-stim fun) - but my reference for here:

View attachment 1142146
Of course there is a digital poti in between - we will reduce the voltage & ampere in some regions... you will see.
That's great.

Gwendoline WIP7.7.jpg

Still working on my Gwendoline outdoor scene, have reorganized a bunch of things, added various new assets I did the last days. Ran into memory issues, so I have to optimize this scene a bit. I will continuously add images to document my progress. Hope you guys like it!

Another work in progress. Testing and trying out my own stuff, this time a scene in the Alps concerning a misbehaving Influencer, provoking the wrong people in a small village. A retired grandfather, his nick is "Berg Öha", and his granddaughter Heidemarie will teach her several lessons. So Gwendoline gets in a tough situation, maybe for the rest of her life. Who knows :p

Back
Top Bottom