Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ducans, these last two your sketches are really much less static than you suggested. Maybe there is no movement but the woman is clearly strained and stressed. The further the better!

As for my last manips I musi agree with you too - they're worse than sketches. I used poor quality, lo res images.

What happens on the cross way:
She couldn't no longer bear her too heavy patibulum...
In her fall she looses her loincloth ... promptly she feels the whip, she feels the wind on her sweat wet body, but the most she feels the glance of the onlookers on the most private parts of exposed body ... she gnash her teeth on her effort to escape the lashes and principally recover what remains from her tunica to hide her nudity.

While English is not my mother language, you can always improve my text written in "school English" in a more poetic text.

Attachments

• FLog 0002 - kopie.jpg
    FLog 0002 - kopie.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 574
What happens on the cross way:
She couldn't no longer bear her too heavy patibulum...
In her fall she looses her loincloth ... promptly she feels the whip, she feels the wind on her sweat wet body, but the most she feels the glance of the onlookers on the mostly private parts of exposed body ... she gnash her teeth on her effort to escape the lashes and principally recover what remains from her tunica to hide her nudity.

While English is not my mother language, you can always improve my text written in "school English" in a more poetic text.

I thought you did well. Here’s an edited version:

She could no longer bear the weight of the heavy patibulum...
She falls and looses her loincloth ... promptly she feels the bite of the whip, the wind of the lash on her sweat-sheened body, but mostly she feels the shame of onlookers seeing the most private parts of her exposed body ... she gnashes her teeth in an effort to escape the lashes and recover what remains of her tunica to hide her nudity.

here two girls in a convent were catched naked in the same bed...
Please has somebody a program to put two halves in one.... I tried with "word, paint net ... and I still have a line between both scans:eek::doh::confused::mad::span1::boaa::boaa::peep::bump2:
Maybe I should have to start my own "some sketches", but I like Andyman sketches, so I'm sure not to miss them:rolleyes::baby2:

Attachments

• Ts1.png
    Ts1.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 525
  • Ts2.png
    Ts2.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 455
Back
Top Bottom