Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let her hang on wrists only for a quarter more or so, until the pole impaled her ass as deep as possible, and then we will hammer her feet at least few inches lower than they are now, eliminating the risk of slipping out of the tip... Till then, let her kick and wave her legs as she wish... The more she writhes with pain with her feet loose, the more of her shame we can see... Really, hanging on her wrists and being slowly pierced with the sharp wood she must be dying of pain... Congratulations for this unknown gay, who discovered crucifixion far ago...!

Attachments

• Let him penetrate.jpg
    Let him penetrate.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 547
Let her hang on wrists only for a quarter more or so, until the pole impaled her ass as deep as possible, and then we will hammer her feet at least few inches lower than they are now, eliminating the risk of slipping out of the tip... Till then, let her kick and wave her legs as she wish... The more she writhes with pain with her feet loose, the more of her shame we can see... Really, hanging on her wrists and being slowly pierced with the sharp wood she must be dying of pain... Congratulations for this unknown gay, who discovered crucifixion far ago...!

Great work, Andy! The image and angle are perfect. Let her writhe on her final lover’s cock for a while!

1574275784034.jpeg

This spectator seems to feel some sympathy and maybe even a kind of sisterhood with the penetrated woman. When all the men and even the other woman we see are mocking the naked criminal’s wiggling and kicking, this kinder woman thinks of how painful an experience it would be to be pierced like that. It hurts when her husband puts his manhood into her “exit hole” as he likes to do some nights after drinking with his friends, that poor woman must be in so much pain with a sharp stake in hers!

We were so proud of our oldest daughter when she went to Rome five years ago to be a wife of Gracchus Valerianus, a famous veteran and orator. But a year ago something went wrong. We know of course nothing about the high politics and the ceasar's court plans but the situation in the capital after returning of other commanders from war with five legions became critical and the rumors about the threatening civil war were heard. But the worst news we have heard a week ago: few politicians were murdered and few other arrested, and our son-in-law together with them. Two days and nights the opposite armed parties fight one another till finally caesar's legions restored order and peace. Then our daughter arrived in haste and told us that her husband has been killed in prison by the ceasar's secret agents and she is now a widow. And before we were able to decide what to do next, the armed soldiers entered our villa and ordered us and both our daughters to immediately go with them. They didn't answer our any questions. There is no possibility to resist. We left the city through the main gate and after a quarter we reach the alley of old and long empty crosses. Then we were ordered to halt and we were stoned as we knew that we wouldn't return to our villa alive. At least not all of us. The centurion ordered us to stay where we are and not to interrupt and then the soldiers grab our sweet Diana, take her dress and sandals, leaving her naked and ashamed, and then they pushed her down to the ground and hammered her hands to the beam and then her feet to the nearest cross... My wife faded twice hearing the painful sobs and shouts of her beloved child. And I wanted to tell our daughter some words of consolation, but I didn't because after a minute or two we were ordered to return home and never come back with no order. And just today in the morning, centurion arrived with his legionnaires and we're once again forced to go to the execution site, only to see there Diana: freshly dead after a full six days of the most terrible agony, naked and blood-covered corpse of our dearest daughter. We were ordered not to touch her body because the caesar wants the traitors with their wifes and children to rot on their crosses and soldiers came back to the city, leaving us crushed and mentally crucified with Diana. Gods, have mercy and let her soul sleep in peace...!

Attachments

• Our oldest daughter.jpg
    Our oldest daughter.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 548
Some sketches concerning the historical (Roman) crucifixions. No modern accessories, no "willing" and smiling victims. Just how I imagine this most terrible and humiliating execution of same innocent barbarian woman, a quiet wife of her husband and good mother to her children, crushed by a merciless imperial system.

For this reason the "model" is often not some young girl and maybe not a sex bomb. The victim is often similar to my beloved wife who is a perfect example of a quiet wife and good mother and moreover in my opinion she's, of course, the most sexy and beautiful woman I ever met.

View attachment 427632 View attachment 427633 View attachment 427634 View attachment 427635 View attachment 427636 View attachment 427637 View attachment 427638 View attachment 427639
The sketch of the reversed crucifixion is quite interesting. In general, great drawings!

So, young piglet, have you told last good bye to your mother? To this invaluable, damned bitch, this unfaithful, threacherous slut, this dirty, stinking sow? So, now: five steps back and don't interrupt. We will take away this corpse to make place for the next victim. Well, she wouldn't be burried of course. The big river is near and the fishes need to be feeded. The only token of rememberance, if I can use this word, will be the pair of her nipples, yes, you haven't overheared! As one can see we cut off her nipples before raising her cross - and we didn't throw them away, oh, no! Do you see this cord? No, these small dark balls are not prayer beads, nor stringed raisins - they are dried tits of all the whores I crucified before! 47 pairs of the small reminders (or: remainders, if you prefer) of all the sluts I personally fucked and nailed. As you see the last pair is relatively fresh - they are your sow's udders! Sweet, isn't it? OK, so now you know everything. And the place for the next victim is ready. Now, small surprise for you: You are not going back to the city. Yes, you have not overheard me. The procurator wisely ordered us to finish the piglet together with the sow. So, my young lady, be so kind to take your precious dress off and everything and to lie down on this beam with your arms and legs outstretched exposing your cunt to my cock and your breasts to my knife. I will remove them as usual during the penetration - such a small custom - and your dried nipples will make perfect 48th pair. And stop crying all the time, you stupid woman, you stinking pig, you daughter of a whore!

Attachments

• My poor mother.jpg
    My poor mother.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 496
Last edited:
[These very sketches were choosen from my old drawings, just issued here, but now they go with a blank new story in the "background"]

Part 1 of 4

As a hostage of Rome I was sentenced to be crucified after the king of my own land refused to help Roman legions against his kins. However personally I was innocent and the righteous Romans decided to give me a chance to die quick and less painful death. I was tied instead of being nailed, with no scourging nor raping me before. Even the crown of thorns they gave me (as I was representing my king) was mercifully lacking the thorns from the inside... well, at least most of them. So I was thankful - although of course I was a young woman and I sorely wanted to live. But at least I was allowed to suffer less. And my agony would have been quickly finished if I personally hadn't spoiled everything...
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_201-001.JPG
When they hanged me and left me tied to the Tau-cross, one of the legionnaires, a young handsome soldier, told me "Try to die quickly, poor baby. I wish you would be dead tomorrow". I was surprised because of his very gentle voice, and because of his gesture: he put his hand on my hip and gave me a tender stroke, moving his palms down my hip and side of my buttock and my upper leg, before he departed after the whole troop. I was a modest girl and I was surprised that I felt warmth and unexpected pleasure. And something more...erotic, although I have my dress on so he even didn't touch my bare skin. I was a virgin and I never had been loved by a man. I was so intrigued that I wasn't at all eager to comply with his wise advice. I wanted to see him tomorrow once again, to hear his voice and to feel his touch. I was tied in a relatively comfortable way - I cannot understand why they were so much gentle for the barbaric girl sentenced to be crucified! - so I could decide myself if I prefer to choose more tiring, exhausting position, in order to force my muscles cramping and finally to being suffocated as soon as possible, or if I prefer to hang in more comfortably position and save strength. So I decided to save strength as much as possible. The day wasn't very hot nor the night very cold, they gave me a sip of water and I even was able to sleep a little, so the next morning I was tired but still fresh enough and I waited the returning of the soldiers with curiosity.

To be continued

Last edited:
Part 2 of 4

Well, they were not as gentle as previously, when they finally came: I was stoned when they simply stripped me down! The commanding officer told me that the regulations demanded crucified women to be unclothed, so he was ordered to leave me the symbolic loincloth only. They teared my dress into four pieces and they tied a ripped strip of fabric around my hips, leaving me only with this loincloth, thanks gods, but I was a decent girl so I couldn't got over the shock for a good while: until they tied a loincloth, I was - oh, gods! - I was totally nude for some half a minute! I felt that my face was red and my eyes were full of tears. Moreover, hearing the spectators comments soon I realised that it was extremely skimpy and obscenely tied loincloth, which didn't quite covered even my hairy vulva! I was terribly ashamed and my face still was deep red and I began to weep... but I have been consoled soon, as my expectations were finally fulfilled: the young handsome soldier told me once again "Try to die quick! I beg you, my poor girl!" before he departed, and once again he put his warm palms on my left hip and gave me a slow, deliberately tender stroke, driving his fingers under my buttock and along the thigh... but this time I was nearly naked and he was stroking my bare skin, and the touch of the tips of his warm fingers pressing and titillating my skin half an inch from my outer lips made me so erotic feeling that I was wet in seconds...! I moaned softly from pleasure and I was sure he must understood this signal. I was a modest girl but this feeling was such overhelming that I could only breathe deep with excitement, ignoring the onlookers' laughter and malicious remarks.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_201-002.JPG
And once again, I didn't want to listen to his good advice, although I realized that tomorrow they would maybe strip me naked - and I felt split in halves: I felt the deepest shame while thinking of other soldiers and spectators watching me this humiliated, but in the same time I felt the excitement and arousal when I thought of HIM seeing and touching me naked...

All the day and night I thought of this extraordinary soldier and I wanted... I desired! him to see me naked with all my soul... I slept a little and I dreamt of him having sex with me... I was always thought to be an innocent but slightly stupid girl, and now I thought the same about myself. Wasn't it idiotic to fall in love with one of my executors when I am condemned, crucified and drawing near the end of my life...?

To be continued

Last edited:
Part 3 of 4

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_PLSIEFS03_5250_I_pietro_2220_...jpg

The night was the same as the previous however I found it very cold, the more I was practically naked and very hungry, but I was proud I still could keep my genitals clean from urine - it was much easier as I was dying with thirst. And at the sunrise my beloved returned together with all the troops and a quite big group of onlookers. And when they get closer I tried to lift my body higher on my feet to see them better and to look more attractive to my beloved boy. And then the disaster begun. My poorly tied up loincloth slackened and slipped down from my hips. I was totally naked!!! I tried to keep my legs tight but of course I burnt with a blush. My eyes was full of tears but I looked straight in the eye of my chosen one and I saw that he is looking straight in my eye too. He wasn't focused between my legs like all the other men here. One of the soldiers took the rag and tried to fasten my loincloth again, and I realized that they wanted to treat me still like a lady. And then in a flash I decided... And then... then I did something I never expected myself to do: before the soldier could cover my nakedness with a cloth, I cried to the commander that I beg him to fulfill my last wish. He looked at me questioningly and I breathed that I don't want to die a virgin and if they want to really comfort me, they should let this handsome boy to deflorate me! He asked me to repeat my last wish, because I would bear all the consequences but I was so excited that I agreed with no hesitation. I was really surprised and terrified with my own words, as it was some stranger who was speaking, not me! - and the soldiers looked at me and at one another and smiled, and the spectators - some half a hundred townsmen - started laughing, cheering and applauding me, and then I realized how terribly stupid was I - but it was too late.

To be continued

Last edited:
Part 4 of 4

They fulfill my wish. They untied me and put me on the ground. And my chosen one lied on me and took me, he stroked my breasts, kissed my lips, grabbed my thighs and penetrated me, and filled my womb with his sperm, and I was so happy, so happy... but everything was over far, far too quick... I hardly noticed the pleasure while he kissed me in a forehead and got to his feet and I was found myself lying on the sand with my legs outstretched, and all the spectators watching my private female parts exposed and degraded, applauding and laughing, and calling me a whore and a slut and a sow, and a lupa (she-wolf). And then other soldiers came close to me, one of them kicked me between my legs, and the other took my loincloth and ripped to shreds, and other onlookers came close too and started to beat me, kick my buttocks and crotch and breasts and spat on my face, and I realized that I lost a chance to die a decent girl and a virgin and now I would really die a slut and a dirty she-wolf, and that I can count on Roman pity no more.

But... but the worst was still before me. I tried to recover myself when the soldiers took me and lifted me up to the cross and tied my hands to the beam. They lifted me up higher, grabbing my thighs and pushing my buttocks roughly up with their bare hands, touching my anus and vulva with no slightest caution - it was very different, unpleasant and humiliating feeling. So I kept my eyes closed and I desperately tried not to think of my abashment and of the mob still commenting - in a very rude style - my anatomy details. And then I suddenly shivered because I felt a cold, hard object - not a finger - being pushed into my vagina. I opened my eyes wide and looked down and I saw two soldiers holding a long, thick - horribly thick! - wooden pole, being slipped underneath my body. I realized that I would not die from the starvation. I would die penetrated with a pole through my most fragile and most private woman parts!!! I tried to break free from executioners but I was too weak, and I shrieked loudly with a terrible fear but in response I heard only their cold, cruel laughter. "Your virginity was protecting you but you decided your fate", I heard and I felt I was fading but the dreadful pain revived me immediately...
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_203-007.JPG
The pole's tip, sharpened as a needle, was being penetrated me inch by inch as the pole was pushed more and more vertical. I cried painfully once again when it's point entered my uterus. The men fixed the pole to the stipes. But it was only the beginning of my impalement... The soldiers, being hold my thighs tightly all the time, now release me and let my hips slide down. My legs were still untied and gave no support to my body. I had no power to resist the gravity and my body began slowly slide down the pole, with its spike piercing my intestines and it's conically cut out upper part tearing apart my vagina... destroying my feminity... I writhed in pain, kicking my legs, spinning my hips, screaming and yelling to the extents. O, gods! Why didn't I follow the advice!? Whyyyyyy! Aaaaahhhh! Ayyyeeeeee!!! Noooooooooooooooo.......!!!

Yes, "stunned" will do much better. And there are few more mistakes as well and sometimes I am able to find them on the next day while reading my own text from some "distance". I am far not that fluent in English as some of you perhaps suppose (for example, I didn't understood the meaning of "stunned"). :-/ After submitting a post I am often forced to edit it few times but after an hour the editing is impossible. So, therefore I beg your pardon in case of unexpected bug in my textings! ;-)

Yes, "stunned" will do much better. And there are few more mistakes as well and sometimes I am able to find them on the next day while reading my own text from some "distance". I am far not that fluent in English as some of you perhaps suppose (for example, I didn't understood the meaning of "stunned"). :-/ After submitting a post I am often forced to edit it few times but after an hour the editing is impossible. So, therefore I beg your pardon in case of unexpected bug in my textings! ;-)

You should never be concerned for an occasional spelling or grammar error. Your amazing drawings speak for themselves.

Few ancient ladies (on the left), folkwomen (in the middle) and barbarians (on the right) hanged for a day to get wise. I don't know what kind of malice or stupidity they represented but the praefectus decided that they should be given 24 hours for rethinking things over. The slave women involved in the same matter are not shown on the sketch, because they probably wouldn't get wise, given that they were nailed and assumed not to be removed from their crosses alive.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2674_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2674_001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 489
Katia was young and strong and shameless and so even with her wrists and feet being nailed she was still able to hold her body up with her legs straight and the pole pushed into her anus hasn't penetrated her intestines deep. The cost of this pose is a great pain in wounded limbs and the cunt exposed to the limit as if she is performing a peep show. Her elder friend, Maria, has less strength and more shame than the youngster, and her feminine hips and buttocks were heavier. As a result she was fully impaled, with her bladder perforated and her clitoris pierced by the tool of torment. Now she is dying with pain and massive bleeding, while her young pal is still nearly untouched and she is able to live if removed from the cross now, although she was nailed half an hour ago. But the fate of Katia was as well sealed when she was sentenced and her destiny has been determined when she was hanged on her cross with the perfectly sharpened skewer stuck into her round ass.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2674_005 mod.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2674_005 mod.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 478
Last edited:
The soldiers are collecting tools and weapons getting ready to return to the barracks. The few onlookers are preparing to follow them in order to avoid the cold wind from the mountains and the evening fog. The only living creature which will stay on the mountain top is Maia called Vulpa. A less-then-human-being, an animal in a shape of woman, a slave girl. Naked as the animals should be and blood-covered as they are supposed to be if they dare to oppose the will of the Romans. Nailed to the wood of shame and left to her torment - but who cares what she is feeling? Let her die in pain as she deserved when she refused being gang raped by the friends of her owner's son on his birthday feast. She not only refused - she resisted! Stupid woman, she spoiled such a beautiful party! She was quickly replaced with other, more obedient slave girl, but with this reprehensible behavior she sealed her fate. And as well she didn't avoid the rape!

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2674_004 mod.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2674_004 mod.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 467
The soldiers are collecting tools and weapons getting ready to return to the barracks. The few onlookers are preparing to follow them in order to avoid the cold wind from the mountains and the evening fog. The only living creature which will stay on the mountain top is Maia called Vulpa. A less-then-human-being, an animal in a shape of woman, a slave girl. Naked as the animals should be and blood-covered as they are supposed to be if they dare to oppose the will of the Romans. Nailed to the wood of shame and left to her torment - but who cares what she is feeling? Let her die in pain as she deserved when she refused being gang raped by the friends of her owner's son on his birthday feast. She not only refused - she resisted! Stupid woman, she spoiled such a beautiful party! She was quickly replaced with other, more obedient slave girl, but with this reprehensible behavior she sealed her fate. And as well she didn't avoid the rape!
The stories you attach to your drawings really add to how powerful they are, @Andyman, particularly this one.

I know I am nothing special to you. You are experienced spectators. You saw many crucified beauties, many exposed breasts and vulvas, many weeping and yelling condemned slave girls dying in shame and pain. So the girl like me tied to the wood - even not nailed! - is not worth your attention. I am not pretty. You saw many sexier women condemned to the cross. I am not writhing in pain. My breasts are ugly and not mutilated. My crotch is not wet with your seed. And I am not covered with blood dripping from the wounds and from my scourged back. So I know I am nothing special for you. But for me being crucified is totally new experience and the worst nightmare. I was sentenced to death for the deeds I never did. I was unclothed by the strangers and publicly exposed for the first time in my life. It is my breasts and my vulva being touched and watched by everyone who wants to. My tongue is stiff with thirst and my stomach is aching with hunger. I am burned by the sun and bitten by flies. It's my fragile crotch which is supported with crude piece of plank full of splinters. And my heart is filled with fear of death, hopelessness, despair and the deepest shame. My death for you will be only like getting rid of some nameless ugly creature but for me it will be my own death and the end of my world. Still I try to be a brave girl and not to cry. But for you I am only a worthless slut, cursed by gods and expulsed from the society. So, visitors, I beg you: go where you planned to go before you met me and stop staring at my naked, starving body and my naked, tormented soul. Go in peace, and let me die in peace.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2674_002.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2674_002.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom