Spring Break Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com

windar

Teller of Tales
First, Happy New Year to all!

I wrote this story way back in the 2010s, so if any of the references seem dated that might explain it. Anyway, it's cold and dark, so wouldn't a trip to a luxurious mansion on a Caribbean island sound nice? It certainly did to Tara and her roommate Dee...

Thanks to Barb for reading this and providing encouragement and helpful suggestions. Who knew that college women these days wear leggings not sweatpants? I need to visit my local campus more often...

CHAPTER ONE

Tara Malone was staring out the window watching the fat flakes of snow drift slowly onto the campus walkway in front of her dorm. It was the fifth or maybe the sixth big snowfall of the season and it was still February, so at least a good month or more of lousy weather could be expected.

Tara’s Freshman year at Pitcher College, a very prestigious school in Upstate New York, was proving less rewarding than her expectations had led her to hope for when the fat envelope had arrived almost one year ago at the trailer she shared with her mother and her mother’s parade of scuzzy boyfriends in their dying town several hours away from the self-consciously pretty college town where she found herself now.

Oh, the coursework was OK and Tara was a good enough student that she had gotten admitted to this school and a couple of others, even winning a scholarship that paid a good part of her tuition, along with loans to cover the rest.

The problem was that the scholarship didn’t pay for incidentals beyond tuition, little things like food, clothing, cell phone bills, bus fare back home and the like. The dorm fees, which were tacked onto Tara’s loan balance, covered meals at the dining hall during the semester, but that left her to fend for herself during breaks.

Tara’s mother had managed to scrape together bus fare for her to go home over Christmas, not that the holidays in the trailer were exactly a great time with Mom’s latest boyfriend grabbing Tara’s ass every chance he got, but Spring Break was coming at the end of the week and Mom had told her she didn’t have the fare this time. Tara certainly didn’t; her bank account hovered between zero and overdrawn as it was.

So, Spring Break week would be eating whatever stuff she could find at the local food pantry that didn’t require cooking, since the microwave in her dorm room, which she had picked up for $5 at a garage sale was broken now and she didn’t have a car to get to the thrift store on the highway on the edge of town to find another one.

Beyond the hunger over class breaks, the most depressing thing about Tara’s poverty was how it impacted her college experience overall. This was supposed to be the best time of her life-parties, going out for pizza, joining a sorority-all the things the other students, who mostly came from very well off families, could afford with ease, but all of those activities cost money that Tara just didn’t have.

Most nights, Tara hung out in her dorm room with her roommate, Delia (Dee) Ortiz, like Tara, a poor kid raised by a single mom and, like Tara, the first in her family to attend college. Unlike Tara, though, she was a city girl, who grew up in a crowded city apartment, rather than a trailer. Despite that, they found much in common.

They made a great team, Tara and Delia, the freckled blonde with medium-sized breasts and the Puerto Rican girl with kinky black hair, olive skin and generous breasts. Tara could sense the boys’ eyes on them, following the two of them hungrily as they walked to classes or the dining hall.

She wondered idly if one of them would invite her to a nice dinner or a fraternity party, but most of them lacked the courage to approach a girl unless they were drunk and Tara wasn’t hanging out at the places where these boys drank.

Tara lay down on her bed and hugged the small stuffed dog that lay next to her pillow. ‘My life is such a fucking disaster,’ she thought.

She heard footsteps approaching. The door opened. “That fucking bitch!” Tara heard in the unmistakable Bronx inflection of her roommate.

“Who’s a fucking bitch now, Dee?” Tara asked, sitting up.

Delia threw her backpack down onto her bed, not even bothering to wipe the dampness from the melting snow off of it. Her winter jacket soon joined it. “That fucking bitch Jess Danvers, that’s who,” she spat.

“What did she do now?”

“So, I’m sitting with her and a couple of others from my Poli Sci class and she says, oh so sweetly, like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, ‘What are you doing for Spring Break, Delia?’”.

Tara nodded. “So I tell her, ‘Hanging around here.’ She looks at me like I’m some kind of hopeless case and says, ‘Rachel and I are going to Cancun. You should join us; it’s really great, warm sand, lots of cute guys and the drinking age is 18.’”

“She knows you’re broke right? Like you don’t even have bus fare back to the city, never mind airfare to fucking Cancun?”

“Of course she knows. She just did it to rub it in. Her father is some kind of big shot lawyer on Wall Street and she lives in a big house in Connecticut and drives her Beamer back and forth.”

“Yeah, I know that,” Tara said. “She only mentions it three times a day.”

Delia shook her head. “I’m so tired of this shit. Tired of being poor and tired of being looked down on by these rich bitches.”

“Me too,” Tara said. “People like us, we just don’t fit in here. I’m thinking about transferring to the community college near home. Try to find a job waitressing or some shit like that and go part time.”

Delia looked sad. “Don’t give up, Tara. You’re as smart as any of them, probably smarter. And I’d go crazy here if not for you.”

“I don’t know, Dee. I haven’t made any decision. Right now I’m just trying to get my course work done and find a way to feed myself when the dining hall shuts down for Break.”

“You and me both, Sis. Got any ideas?”

“We can check with the Financial Aid Office and see if they have any leads on jobs. Staying here and working some shit job for minimum wage isn’t exactly sipping margaritas by the pool in Cancun, but it beats starving.”

“Yeah, no shit,” Delia replied. “Let’s look on their web site.” She opened her laptop, something all students were required to have and included in her scholarship. Tara leaned over her, her hand touching Dee’s shoulder for support, as she scrolled slowly through the employment listings.

There were a few jobs waiting tables at a one or another of the local student hangouts. “Meh,” Delia said, “Grabbed at by frat boys all night long.”

“But the tips might be OK,” Tara said. “I’d think about it if we could work together.”

“The Dynamic Duo, right? The Two Musketeers! Fist bump, girlfriend!” She made a fist and stuck it out for Tara to punch, then continued scrolling.

Towards the bottom, one caught Tara’s eyes. “Discreet Personal Companions wanted. Excellent pay. Paid travel. Not just a job, an Adventure. Call Kelly,” she pointed as she read it aloud. There was a phone number.

“Sounds sketchy,” Delia said.

“Excellent pay, paid travel doesn’t sound good to you? Maybe we can get to Cancun and thumb our noses at Jess Danvers and her posse.”

“Yeah sure, more likely Cleveland or somewhere gross. Besides, what’s a ‘Personal Companion’?”

“No clue, girlfriend. But let’s call and find out.” Tara picked up her phone and began entering the number.

“You seriously going to call?” her roommate asked. “This looks like a scam.”

Tara paused. “Let’s just hear what this Kelly has to say. What harm can that do?”

“Suit yourself,” Delia replied.

Tara finished entering the number and pressed the green phone icon. It rang twice before a female voice answered. “This is Kelly Winters. How may I help you?”

Tara paused for a moment collecting her thoughts. “I’m calling about the ad for the job listed with the Pitcher College Financial Aid Office.

“And your name is?”

“Oh, sorry. Tara, Tara Malone. I’m a Freshman here. I’m with my roommate, Delia Ortiz and we’re looking for jobs over Spring Break, which is coming up next week.” Dee shook her head and made the crazy sign to say “Leave me out of this.”

“I see,” Kelly said. “May I ask how old you are?”

“We’re both eighteen,” Tara replied. “Dee’s a Freshman, too. We were wondering what this Personal Companion job is all about.”

“I’d be happy to speak with you about it,” Kelly said. “I’m here in town at the College Inn. Do you know it?” The College Inn was the place that wealthy parents stayed when they came to visit their offspring or to enjoy reunions with their old classmates.

“Yes, I know it,” Tara replied.

“Why don’t you meet me in the dining room there around 6:30? I can explain everything.”

“Neither of us can afford dinner there, I’m afraid,” Tara said.

“That’s no problem. It’s on me. No obligation on either side. We chat and see how things go. The worst that happens is you girls get a break from the same old dining hall food and we part ways. But I think we’ll hit it off and you’ll be intrigued by the opportunity. I’ll see you there. Just ask the Hostess for my table and she’ll take you there.”

“OK, we’ll see you there at 6:30,” Tara said, hanging up the phone.

Dee was shaking her head. “I’m not going. This is some kind of scam, I guarantee it.”

“They can’t scam us; we have no money.”

“I dunno, Tara, but something stinks about this.”

“It’s a free dinner. I’ve heard the food there is great and we could never afford it in a million years. We go, we listen and if it doesn’t sound good, we say thanks and that’s the end of it.”

Delia stood, edging over to the window. “It’s snowing out. You really want to go over there in this?”

“Come on, Dee, I really don’t want to go alone,” Tara pleaded.

Dee sighed. “Shit, I must be crazy, but OK, I’ll go with you.”

Tara hugged her friend. “You’re the best!” she said.

Thanks to Barb for reading this and providing encouragement and helpful suggestions. Who knew that college women these days wear leggings not sweatpants? I need to visit my local campus more often...

It’s probably best that you stay off campus, Goldman. An old cop in an outdated suit and a Bismarck-stained tie, wandering around the quad, would stick out like a sore thumb.

CHAPTER TWO

The College Inn dining room was mostly empty, not surprisingly for a snowy weeknight in February. Tara and Delia had both dressed up for the occasion-simple knee-length skirts topped by a blue blouse for Tara and an off-white one for Delia. While hardly high fashion, the outfits were a step up from their usual student garb of T shirts and leggings. Their footwear, well-worn fake sheepskin boots, clashed a bit with their spiffed up outfits but those were the only boots either of them had that were suitable for the snow covered sidewalks.

The hostess led them to a table towards the rear of the dining room where a woman around thirty years old sat by herself. She rose to greet them, looking the two students over from head to toe. Her light brown hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. Her clothes, though they looked simple, were several levels of tailoring above the discount outlet knockoffs of the two students, though it was unlikely the designer labels would mean much to Tara and Delia.

“Hello, I’m Kelly Winters,” she said extending her hand.

Delia grasped it. “I’m Delia Ortiz,” she said.

“Lovely to meet you,” Kelly replied. “And you must be Tara, right?”

“Yes, Tara Malone,” the blonde girl replied, smiling warmly.

“I’m so glad you both decided to come out on such an awful night. Please sit down,” she said indicating two of the three unoccupied chairs at the table.

The waitress brought over menus and recited the nightly specials. Delia and Tara studied the menus like they were texts that would appear on their final exams. “I’ve never had scallops,” Tara said.

“They’re delicious and I’m sure you’ll like them,” Kelly said. “I think I’ll have them as well.”

“I’m not sure,” Delia said. “Maybe the roast chicken?”

“That’s always a good choice,” Kelly said. “And I’ll order a bottle of chardonnay. I know you girls aren’t of drinking age, but I’ll take responsibility.” The waitress took their orders and retuned with the bottle of wine and three glasses, pouring some of the yellow liquid into each of them.

Kelly took a sip of her wine and looked at Tara. “Perhaps you could tell me a little about yourself and then I can tell you about the job.”

“There isn’t much to tell,” Tara said. “I come from a real small place about five hours west of here. Carsonville. Have you heard of it?” Kelly shook her head.

“You’re not missing much, believe me,” Tara continued. “I’m a freshman here at Pitcher. I haven’t picked a major yet. Maybe Psych. They don’t want you to decide until sophomore year, usually.”

Kelly smiled and turned to Delia. “And you Ms. Ortiz?”

“I’m from the Bronx. I’m also a freshman. We’re roomies.” She looked at Tara who smiled. “I’m leaning towards Econ, but I’m not sure yet.”

“Well, you both seem like very bright young women and you’re certainly both very attractive,” Kelly said. “In fact, you’re just what we’re looking for.”

“So what is this job, ‘Discreet Personal Companions’ exactly?” Delia asked.

The waitress arrived with their first course, a squash and corn soup. Kelly had a spoonful before replying. “My employer is a very wealthy man-beyond what you can imagine or what I could have imagined when I was a young student like you. He’s also brilliant. He started out with nothing and made a fortune by coming up with investment strategies that even the best minds on Wall Street couldn’t match.”

“He’s not old, but not young either, though he looks much younger than what the calendar says. He works out for an hour every day and is in excellent shape.” The girls nodded. “He also likes to associate with young people such as yourselves. He likes to know what you think about and like to do. ‘It’s my way of staying in touch with the future, Kelly,’ he likes to say to me.” Tara and Delia smiled.

“He’s an alumnus of Pitcher and he gives generously to the school, so it’s natural that he sent me here to look for a few bright young people he could help. He understands how hard it can be to be poor among so many of your fellow students who are so much better off.”

“I see,” said Tara. “But what is this job exactly?”

“I’m getting there,” Kelly replied, smiling. “This soup is delicious, by the way.”

“Mmm, yes it is,” Delia said.

“Anyway, do you know where Providencia is?” Kelly asked.

Delia and Tara looked at each other. “I’m not sure,” Delia said.

“It’s a small country in the Caribbean. Two larger islands and a number of smaller ones. He owns one of the smaller ones, an island called Pirate Cay. He’s there now and that’s where you would go.”

“He owns the whole island?” Tara asked, a bit incredulous.

Kelly pulled her phone out of her purse. “Let me show you.” There was an aerial view of a lush tropical island. “You can just see the house over there,” she pointed at a large structure along the shore that was surrounded by several smaller structures.

“Here it is in close-up,” she continued. There were several photos of a large white stucco house with an orange tiled roof set amongst palm trees.

“Wow!” Delia said. “It looks big.”

“It is,” Kelly said. “Over 25,000 square feet. There are several outbuildings as well, where staff stays-cooks, gardeners, Companions. This is one of the bedrooms that Companions like you stay in.” The room looked very comfortable, large enough to accommodate two double beds, decorated on a nautical theme. “You guys don’t mind sharing, do you?” Kelly said. The two students shook their heads. “There’s a private bath attached to the room,” she added. “Beats the dorms, doesn’t it?” They nodded their agreement.

“Ah, here come our entrees,” Kelly announced, seeing the waitress headed their way with a large tray. She put her phone down. “Let’s eat and I’ll continue when we’re finished.”

The girls made quick work of their meals. “Delicious, isn’t it?” Kelly commented.

“Very,” Tara said.

“The food at Pirate Cay is even better. Fresh tropical fruits right off the tree and fish fresh from the ocean. He likes to eat well.”

Kelly picked up her phone. “Here are some pictures of the interior of the main house. This is the great room.” It looked almost as large as some of the lecture halls at the college. The beamed ceiling stretched high above the terra cotta tile-covered floor. A few leather sofas were scattered about and a large rectangular table with dining chairs arranged around it stood to one side.

One wall consisted mostly of French doors. “Check this view out, looking through the glass doors.” The sea stretched out to the horizon, a mixture of deep greens and blues.

“Wow!” Tara said.

“The pictures don’t do it justice. It’s even more beautiful in real life,” Kelly said. She swiped the screen. “There’s a fully equipped gym. As I said, he works out for an hour a day, but outside of that time, you are free to use it.” The two students nodded.

“This is the pool. It’s great. And this path,” she showed a stone walkway lined by flowering shrubs, “leads to the beach.” Kelly scrolled through a series of photos of a beach of pristine white sand fringed with palm trees.

“And we can use all that?” Delia asked.

“Absolutely,” Kelly assured them. “Your off hours are yours to enjoy.”

“And our on hours? What do we do exactly?” Tara asked.

“Keep him company. Make him happy. He’s worked very hard to get where he is and deserves some relaxation.”

“You mean sex?” Tara asked.

“I mean make him happy within the limits of whatever you are comfortable with. No one is going to force you. Just going there will earn you a good payday. The happier you make him, the more you will come home with.”

“How much money are we talking about?” Delia asked.

Kelly smiled. “If you go down there and stay for the whole Spring Break week, all your expenses will be paid-the flight, which will be on his private plane, no TSA lines for you, food, accommodations, whatever. I’ll be buying you some new clothes-he likes nicely dressed women-and those are yours to keep. He’ll arrange with the college to grant you full scholarships-no loans. He gives them plenty of money, after all. And you’ll walk away with a check for $ 10,000 for your time.”

“$ 10,000? And a full scholarship?” Tara asked, a look of shock on her face.

“Yes, that’s the minimum. Sure beats $ 10/hour, like you’d make working around campus, doesn’t it?”

“I’ll say!” Tara exclaimed. “And you said that’s the minimum, right?” Kelly nodded. “So we can make even more than that?”

“Absolutely. He’s a very generous man. If he’s pleased with you, you could walk out with as much as $100,000. And you’d be invited to join him at his beach house for the summer, where you could make even more.”

It was Delia’s turn to be shocked. “$100,000?”

“Yes, quite a few of the girls have earned that much. It’s pocket change to him, like what you spend on lattes. You would graduate debt free and have money to live nicely the whole time. You could get a nice apartment, a car, be able to eat out at places like this if you wanted to.”

The two students looked stunned. Kelly reached out a hand and touched each of them on the arm. “Look, I know this all sounds strange to you, but, believe me, you won’t regret doing it. I was young and broke like you ten years ago when I went to work for him as a Companion. It changed my life. I live well, better than I had ever dreamed of. I’ve worked for him ever since.”

“It sounds amazing!” Tara said.

“And it isn’t just the money. He’s a brilliant man and knows a lot about the world. He can teach you how to live, how to succeed, to have some self discipline, something many young people nowadays lack. That will stay with you even if you don’t go back.”

The two students sat there shocked into silence as the waitress cleared the table and passed them dessert menus.

“Look, I know there’s a lot to think about.” Kelly said, soothingly as they each ate a delicious slice of chocolate cake slathered with whipped cream. “Talk it over and call me in the morning. But I really hope you decide to come. I think we’ll get along great together and I know him well enough to be very confident that he’ll like both of you.”

Tara looked over at Delia. “We’re definitely interested.”

“Good,” Kelly replied. “Oh, one thing, do you have passports?”

They both shook their heads. “I’ve never travelled much,” Tara said.

“Me neither. It’s very expensive,” Delia added.

“Well, go to the campus book store and get your photos taken tomorrow first thing in the morning. You can get the application on line, fill it out and sign it and put your IDs in an envelope with it and the photos and leave it at the desk here for me.” Kelly said. “I’ll take care of everything and you should have your passport in 24 hours, plenty of time.” She took out her wallet and handed each of them a $100 bill. “This will more than cover the photo and your time. Keep the change and have yourselves a little fun, OK? And you can use the passports to see a bit of the world with the money you’re about to earn.”

The two girls nodded and pocketed the money. “We’ll call you in the morning, we promise, right, Dee?” Tara said. Dee nodded.

“Listen, before you go, let’s get a pic of the three of us,” Kelly said, motioning the waitress over. “Would you mind?” she asked, handing her the phone and pulling Tara to stand on one side of her and Delia on the other. “Smile,” she said. The flash lit up the room.

“I’ll look forward to hearing from you tomorrow,” Kelly said, smiling. “You won’t regret coming down to Pirate Cay, I promise you.” The two students put their coats on to head out into the snow.

Kelly sat down and signed the bill to charge the meal to her room. Then she texted the photo along with a note that said: “You will like these two. I’m 80% sure I sold them. Maybe 90%”.

Ten minutes later, back in her room, lying on the bed in her bra and panties, Kelly heard her phone ping. The reply to her text was brief, but she didn’t mind. “Nice work,” it said. She laid back down and let her fingers wander inside her panties imagining the good times they would all have with Tara and Delia.

CHAPTER TWO

The College Inn dining room was mostly empty, not surprisingly for a snowy weeknight in February. Tara and Delia had both dressed up for the occasion-simple knee-length skirts topped by a blue blouse for Tara and an off-white one for Delia. While hardly high fashion, the outfits were a step up from their usual student garb of T shirts and leggings. Their footwear, well-worn fake sheepskin boots, clashed a bit with their spiffed up outfits but those were the only boots either of them had that were suitable for the snow covered sidewalks.

The hostess led them to a table towards the rear of the dining room where a woman around thirty years old sat by herself. She rose to greet them, looking the two students over from head to toe. Her light brown hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. Her clothes, though they looked simple, were several levels of tailoring above the discount outlet knockoffs of the two students, though it was unlikely the designer labels would mean much to Tara and Delia.

“Hello, I’m Kelly Winters,” she said extending her hand.

Delia grasped it. “I’m Delia Ortiz,” she said.

“Lovely to meet you,” Kelly replied. “And you must be Tara, right?”

“Yes, Tara Malone,” the blonde girl replied, smiling warmly.

“I’m so glad you both decided to come out on such an awful night. Please sit down,” she said indicating two of the three unoccupied chairs at the table.

The waitress brought over menus and recited the nightly specials. Delia and Tara studied the menus like they were texts that would appear on their final exams. “I’ve never had scallops,” Tara said.

“They’re delicious and I’m sure you’ll like them,” Kelly said. “I think I’ll have them as well.”

“I’m not sure,” Delia said. “Maybe the roast chicken?”

“That’s always a good choice,” Kelly said. “And I’ll order a bottle of chardonnay. I know you girls aren’t of drinking age, but I’ll take responsibility.” The waitress took their orders and retuned with the bottle of wine and three glasses, pouring some of the yellow liquid into each of them.

Kelly took a sip of her wine and looked at Tara. “Perhaps you could tell me a little about yourself and then I can tell you about the job.”

“There isn’t much to tell,” Tara said. “I come from a real small place about five hours west of here. Carsonville. Have you heard of it?” Kelly shook her head.

“You’re not missing much, believe me,” Tara continued. “I’m a freshman here at Pitcher. I haven’t picked a major yet. Maybe Psych. They don’t want you to decide until sophomore year, usually.”

Kelly smiled and turned to Delia. “And you Ms. Ortiz?”

“I’m from the Bronx. I’m also a freshman. We’re roomies.” She looked at Tara who smiled. “I’m leaning towards Econ, but I’m not sure yet.”

“Well, you both seem like very bright young women and you’re certainly both very attractive,” Kelly said. “In fact, you’re just what we’re looking for.”

“So what is this job, ‘Discreet Personal Companions’ exactly?” Delia asked.

The waitress arrived with their first course, a squash and corn soup. Kelly had a spoonful before replying. “My employer is a very wealthy man-beyond what you can imagine or what I could have imagined when I was a young student like you. He’s also brilliant. He started out with nothing and made a fortune by coming up with investment strategies that even the best minds on Wall Street couldn’t match.”

“He’s not old, but not young either, though he looks much younger than what the calendar says. He works out for an hour every day and is in excellent shape.” The girls nodded. “He also likes to associate with young people such as yourselves. He likes to know what you think about and like to do. ‘It’s my way of staying in touch with the future, Kelly,’ he likes to say to me.” Tara and Delia smiled.

“He’s an alumnus of Pitcher and he gives generously to the school, so it’s natural that he sent me here to look for a few bright young people he could help. He understands how hard it can be to be poor among so many of your fellow students who are so much better off.”

“I see,” said Tara. “But what is this job exactly?”

“I’m getting there,” Kelly replied, smiling. “This soup is delicious, by the way.”

“Mmm, yes it is,” Delia said.

“Anyway, do you know where Providencia is?” Kelly asked.

Delia and Tara looked at each other. “I’m not sure,” Delia said.

“It’s a small country in the Caribbean. Two larger islands and a number of smaller ones. He owns one of the smaller ones, an island called Pirate Cay. He’s there now and that’s where you would go.”

“He owns the whole island?” Tara asked, a bit incredulous.

Kelly pulled her phone out of her purse. “Let me show you.” There was an aerial view of a lush tropical island. “You can just see the house over there,” she pointed at a large structure along the shore that was surrounded by several smaller structures.

“Here it is in close-up,” she continued. There were several photos of a large white stucco house with an orange tiled roof set amongst palm trees.

“Wow!” Delia said. “It looks big.”

“It is,” Kelly said. “Over 25,000 square feet. There are several outbuildings as well, where staff stays-cooks, gardeners, Companions. This is one of the bedrooms that Companions like you stay in.” The room looked very comfortable, large enough to accommodate two double beds, decorated on a nautical theme. “You guys don’t mind sharing, do you?” Kelly said. The two students shook their heads. “There’s a private bath attached to the room,” she added. “Beats the dorms, doesn’t it?” They nodded their agreement.

“Ah, here come our entrees,” Kelly announced, seeing the waitress headed their way with a large tray. She put her phone down. “Let’s eat and I’ll continue when we’re finished.”

The girls made quick work of their meals. “Delicious, isn’t it?” Kelly commented.

“Very,” Tara said.

“The food at Pirate Cay is even better. Fresh tropical fruits right off the tree and fish fresh from the ocean. He likes to eat well.”

Kelly picked up her phone. “Here are some pictures of the interior of the main house. This is the great room.” It looked almost as large as some of the lecture halls at the college. The beamed ceiling stretched high above the terra cotta tile-covered floor. A few leather sofas were scattered about and a large rectangular table with dining chairs arranged around it stood to one side.

One wall consisted mostly of French doors. “Check this view out, looking through the glass doors.” The sea stretched out to the horizon, a mixture of deep greens and blues.

“Wow!” Tara said.

“The pictures don’t do it justice. It’s even more beautiful in real life,” Kelly said. She swiped the screen. “There’s a fully equipped gym. As I said, he works out for an hour a day, but outside of that time, you are free to use it.” The two students nodded.

“This is the pool. It’s great. And this path,” she showed a stone walkway lined by flowering shrubs, “leads to the beach.” Kelly scrolled through a series of photos of a beach of pristine white sand fringed with palm trees.

“And we can use all that?” Delia asked.

“Absolutely,” Kelly assured them. “Your off hours are yours to enjoy.”

“And our on hours? What do we do exactly?” Tara asked.

“Keep him company. Make him happy. He’s worked very hard to get where he is and deserves some relaxation.”

“You mean sex?” Tara asked.

“I mean make him happy within the limits of whatever you are comfortable with. No one is going to force you. Just going there will earn you a good payday. The happier you make him, the more you will come home with.”

“How much money are we talking about?” Delia asked.

Kelly smiled. “If you go down there and stay for the whole Spring Break week, all your expenses will be paid-the flight, which will be on his private plane, no TSA lines for you, food, accommodations, whatever. I’ll be buying you some new clothes-he likes nicely dressed women-and those are yours to keep. He’ll arrange with the college to grant you full scholarships-no loans. He gives them plenty of money, after all. And you’ll walk away with a check for $ 10,000 for your time.”

“$ 10,000? And a full scholarship?” Tara asked, a look of shock on her face.

“Yes, that’s the minimum. Sure beats $ 10/hour, like you’d make working around campus, doesn’t it?”

“I’ll say!” Tara exclaimed. “And you said that’s the minimum, right?” Kelly nodded. “So we can make even more than that?”

“Absolutely. He’s a very generous man. If he’s pleased with you, you could walk out with as much as $100,000. And you’d be invited to join him at his beach house for the summer, where you could make even more.”

It was Delia’s turn to be shocked. “$100,000?”

“Yes, quite a few of the girls have earned that much. It’s pocket change to him, like what you spend on lattes. You would graduate debt free and have money to live nicely the whole time. You could get a nice apartment, a car, be able to eat out at places like this if you wanted to.”

The two students looked stunned. Kelly reached out a hand and touched each of them on the arm. “Look, I know this all sounds strange to you, but, believe me, you won’t regret doing it. I was young and broke like you ten years ago when I went to work for him as a Companion. It changed my life. I live well, better than I had ever dreamed of. I’ve worked for him ever since.”

“It sounds amazing!” Tara said.

“And it isn’t just the money. He’s a brilliant man and knows a lot about the world. He can teach you how to live, how to succeed, to have some self discipline, something many young people nowadays lack. That will stay with you even if you don’t go back.”

The two students sat there shocked into silence as the waitress cleared the table and passed them dessert menus.

“Look, I know there’s a lot to think about.” Kelly said, soothingly as they each ate a delicious slice of chocolate cake slathered with whipped cream. “Talk it over and call me in the morning. But I really hope you decide to come. I think we’ll get along great together and I know him well enough to be very confident that he’ll like both of you.”

Tara looked over at Delia. “We’re definitely interested.”

“Good,” Kelly replied. “Oh, one thing, do you have passports?”

They both shook their heads. “I’ve never travelled much,” Tara said.

“Me neither. It’s very expensive,” Delia added.

“Well, go to the campus book store and get your photos taken tomorrow first thing in the morning. You can get the application on line, fill it out and sign it and put your IDs in an envelope with it and the photos and leave it at the desk here for me.” Kelly said. “I’ll take care of everything and you should have your passport in 24 hours, plenty of time.” She took out her wallet and handed each of them a $100 bill. “This will more than cover the photo and your time. Keep the change and have yourselves a little fun, OK? And you can use the passports to see a bit of the world with the money you’re about to earn.”

The two girls nodded and pocketed the money. “We’ll call you in the morning, we promise, right, Dee?” Tara said. Dee nodded.

“Listen, before you go, let’s get a pic of the three of us,” Kelly said, motioning the waitress over. “Would you mind?” she asked, handing her the phone and pulling Tara to stand on one side of her and Delia on the other. “Smile,” she said. The flash lit up the room.

“I’ll look forward to hearing from you tomorrow,” Kelly said, smiling. “You won’t regret coming down to Pirate Cay, I promise you.” The two students put their coats on to head out into the snow.

Kelly sat down and signed the bill to charge the meal to her room. Then she texted the photo along with a note that said: “You will like these two. I’m 80% sure I sold them. Maybe 90%”.

Ten minutes later, back in her room, lying on the bed in her bra and panties, Kelly heard her phone ping. The reply to her text was brief, but she didn’t mind. “Nice work,” it said. She laid back down and let her fingers wander inside her panties imagining the good times they would all have with Tara and Delia.
Great!! All sounds perfectly innocuous and above-board to me!! :rolleyes: ;)

Demand to see the fine print...NOW.
Good advice Barb, pity you don`t follow it yourself!!
It's always easier to give advice than to follow it.
Barb´s posts are like fine print. You have to read them carefully. She only demanded to see the fine print. She never professed that she would read it.
Its like a new electric appliance. If it would come without operations manual she would give the seller hell and once the manual is forwarded it will end unread in a drawer :)

Barb´s posts are like fine print. You have to read them carefully. She only demanded to see the fine print. She never professed that she would read it.
Its like a new electric appliance. If it would come without operations manual she would give the seller hell and once the manual is forwarded it will end unread in a drawer :)
Barb`s posts may be droll,facetious,occasionally contentious but never less than interesting.

I am really disappointed by the cynicism on display here. There two young ladies are being offered a chance to do a real service and make a wealthy older man happy (or at least the endings of his massages) and be well paid in the bargain. Perhaps they might even have a chance to invest in the next Google. Of course, maybe they will decide not to go because of the silly fears expressed on this site...

Back
Top Bottom