Stakes

Go to CruxDreams.com
The convenient iron rings suggest something more recent - an upended bit of WWII engineering?
It's a very strange sequence - somehow she gets free from that, but loses her top and gets ankle-chained and bound to a tree,
manages to retrieve her smartphone and chats to someone - but then shackles her own wrists - and what's with the barbecue skewer?
Something very intriguing going on in the woods, I like it! :p :devil:

The convenient iron rings suggest something more recent - an upended bit of WWII engineering?
It's a very strange sequence - somehow she gets free from that, but loses her top and gets ankle-chained and bound to a tree,
manages to retrieve her smartphone and chats to someone - but then shackles her own wrists - and what's with the barbecue skewer?
Something very intriguing going on in the woods, I like it! :p :devil:

Eulalia

I know you're enjoying it! :cool:

And I know you will like much more. :p

When I found this story, I thought of you. :rolleyes:

So I'm posting it. :D

Keep looking. :cool:

Top Cat

Good to see Krista again.
You know these pics are quite old now, TC. I've got these in my archive from 2000, 16 years ago.
kr1.jpg
Lovely girl, sometimes she went by other names
jen101.jpg

But she really made a splash with us crux enthusiasts with this photo shoot
08_1X.JPG

Eulalia

I know you're enjoying it! :cool:

And I know you will like much more. :p

When I found this story, I thought of you. :rolleyes:

So I'm posting it. :D

Keep looking. :cool:

Top Cat
Yes, I love this series, it's certainly the kind of games I like to get up to in the Forest -
I especially enjoy the ingenious and unusual bondage in part 5 clever use of the springy sapling,
and getting naked, tied to a tree while the guys enjoy their camp fire in part 6 - love it! :devil:

You know these pics are quite old now, TC. I've got these in my archive from 2000, 16 years ago.
View attachment 390095
View attachment 390096

View attachment 390097
I admit I didn't recognise her, though by part 6 I was beginning to think her characterful expression seemed familiar -
she was a very young Krista then, already showing the talent for acting in bondage that blossomed in her crux shoots.

View attachment 390095
View attachment 390096

View attachment 390097

Phlebas

Thank You!

I did not recognize her.

A few days ago I posted a series of her in "Crucified?" The site where I got the series gave credit model.

There she is with a better appearance, her hair are better treated, and the best, she cut that "bush" particular she had.

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom