tale of a pushup

Go to CruxDreams.com
My body's protest, that it no longer wants to step further on the steep incline, pushing itself upward while staying in one place, becomes too loud behind my closed eyelids. She`s too foolish to understand that yielding to the pull of the abyss is in vain: Even if the rope on my wrists let go, the one on my ankle would prevent me from reaching the table in front of me, not mention the ground, too far below me. But I don`t care, let her feel the muscle-shattering tension of the hanging, which the hands fixed to the far side will insidiously distribute throughout her upper part.
Still with closed eyes I starts slowly to slip down along the cast iron crossbeam. The thick enamel paint makes it slippery. As I move forward, I feel my wrist turning in the soft wool cloth that is placed under the rope so that it wouldn't cut into my flesh too much. It`s very professional job. The breast-shaped bulge, which I was trying to support my bare buttocks on, blocks my path. I want the false sense of security of touching the iron column, so I try to go around it to the left with my hip. It`s a mistake. Just a few minutes ago - albeit very long minutes- I`m hanging here, and I can't grasp how unreliable those three points that anchors me to the stable world accross the cross I`m attached to. The Relentless laws of physics takes away the sensation of adhesion between the skin on my back and the cast iron. My sense of balance sounds an uncertain alarm, flooding my body with adrenaline for no apparent reason. My mouth releases a small, but too big "whoa". My closed eyes opens wide. My breasts sways as my tensed muscles halts my movement, utilizing precious reserves. Exactly in the same time I realize again the terrace of the canteen where I`m crucified and the lack of support of my breasts. I don`t really like their size, and the men who like this kind of boobs. I have no chance to close out anything before I can close my eyes again: their lustful eyes. The courtyard where I have lunch every day. The rows of tables, at the end of one of which stands the relentless instrument of my punishment. They tied me up just before lunch break, more and more people are sitting down in front of me with their trays, brought from the canteen, loaded with a mediocre meal, the smell of which brakes through the wall of my pain and daydreams, and I will definitely miss out on it, even though my poor body needs the calories more than ever. And I realize the big space in every direction, especially below me. I always had some agoraphobia, and It bring again the vertigo to punish me for coming up so high. The ground is not so far below, but I couldn`t reach it with my feet even if it wasn`t be tied to the column somewhere below the bulge, just to make me choose between straighten my legs or gain weak and slippery support from the thing below my buttock that pokes my lower back now as I hang from my arms. My stomach wants to empty everything to make my body easier to help my muscles escape from the uncomfortable situation. She doesn`t know that I do, that I won`t go anywhere until the canteen closes. My lung wants to hyperventilate.
Long seconds passes until I can stabilize my captured body, and retreat behind the protection of my eyelids to figure out what to do with what gotten through it: How many people are around, and how many are at the tables in front of me? How many men? I`m courious if they are still looking at me, or cares more about their food and daily chat. After a while I decide to open my eyes again for an imperceptible moment to find out. I assess the men and women sitting in small groups and pairs. Some doesn't turn toward me, a few turns their heads away to avoid eye contact with the crucified girl, and a couple of them still wanders persistently my naked body. They are from other offices, I don`t notice any colleagues of mine, and I don`t want to look around all the court to look for them yet. I look at the sky again. It`s hard because of my neck, I try it as much with my eyes as possible. There are dark, electrified clouds coming from South. I want to know if they came closer since I checked it last time. I see no difference, but very little time must have passed since I've been hanging here, even if it look long for me. Only a downpour is missing now from the set of troubles that torture me. The canteen is so closed to me, but I would never reach it, just can follow from up here how the people would leave their places and retreat to the roofed area.
I realize that my eyes give protection, at least again the cowardest onlookers. I decide not to close it again. It`s a tiny protection, still less illusive than the barricade of my eyelids. I think if I would stare downward, I could still forget about the people around me. What I didn't account for is the sight of my own body. My breasts are hanging unsupported as they were created. My thighs are opened slightly by their weight. I close them and ponder how much I`m able to hide of my personal secrets. I can`t seen anything through my chest pushed forward by supporting bulge, and this partially half-seated position is unusual for me. I`m sure that many others are also looking at my loin, just from more suitable positions, so I quickly look up to find one of them to figure out what he looks exactly. I wonder about angles and axes from them to me, use his eyes as mirrors. It may be just a little hair peeking out from between my thighs, as much as it would from a too sexy low-waist jeans or bikini swimsuit. Or my feets are tied low enough and the eyes of that bearded guy goes up and down along the upper part of slit which hides the enter to my female parts, so I used to choose carefully who I show it to. I try to slip my left thigh above the right, but my ankles are tied together just as my feet. No matter how hard I try, it doesn't work. When I understand that, I try to push my buttock back toward the beam to let my pussy retreat between my thighs. I feel the lower part of my breasts leave my chest as my upper body leans forward as a result. I find it just as embarrassing as throwing the sight of my intimate parts forward, so I choose a comfortable position and only care for keeping my legs together. I wonder for a while how long I can do that, and see myself for a moment how I squirmed in my futile attmepts, completely naked, actually for the people before me. This is what this cross actually do to me. The growing fire in my lungs reminds me that soon I will push myself up anyway because that`s the only thing I can do to release my respiratory muscles, and that time I will present the full map of my girly loin. But until that I try to hang my naked body still and direct my gaze to somewhere else than people so as myself. I don`t try to look sideway to the ornamental shrubs. The slightest turn of my head manifests as pain in my neck. But
there is some table in front of me where no one can sit down. It`s marked by my spread-out clothes that I wore when I was ordered to here together with some of my female colleagues and other women from the floor, as many as there are crosses for them.
My clothes lie here as a kind of mirror of my body when I stand in the ropes wrapping around my feet or try not to slip down from the curvy bulge where I used to spend some time before I cannot resist to slip back to where I actually hang from my tortured arms: My shoes are just below my tingling feet. My socks are the next, then my dark casual jeans with legs closer. The belt is still in it`s holder, the zipper is opened and unbuttoned as I had taken it off before I was crucified. The brighter inner parts is visible at the place of my buttock. It`s a skinny piece, but now it looks so wrinkled. After lie the panties, then there`s just a grey shirt. I prepared for warm day. My bra breaks the order, it`s just threw on top of the shirt, letting the people know how I cheated them before the crucifixion crew made me show them the real shape of my breasts. I remember when this morning I double checked their comfortable distribution inside the basket, as well as the shape of my ass in the mirror before leave the flat. I didn`t know that the cleaners had complained about the cleanliness of the women's restrooms, and all the women of the 6th floor would be humiliated and tortured a bit for that today afternoon. Seeing my clothes makes me remember myself in the mirror and that I`m so nude without them. They put them here to let the people know not to sit so close, and they thought that it would prevent some accidents like when someone pissed over the table in lunchtime. I would be died of shame if I not just show them my pussy but let them see fluids dripping out of my body. Anyone can hold it for few hours. However there may be girls who just be prevented by put their own clothes to the target area. I wonder if the people in front of me heard this story, or it just be spread among crucifieds and crucifiers. Do they assume this about me too? I really want panties for my crotch. Or at least my arms to embrace my tits. I would sway my boobs for them, I writh in suffer of suspension, just the relentless completness of nudity freaks me out. When the crew told me this pissing story during they were bounding my limbs, I suggested to them that a pair of panties would solve it. They told me that I surely would slipping up and down so much, that it would slip down anyway and would be uncomfortable. The process would be the cleanest without clothes. They acted like gynecologists trying to cure the disorder of their naked patient with a somewhat uncomfortable treatment. It was strange, but the most frightening part was that I tried to believe it and play the game with them.
I see Greg from my office walking past the tables and going into the cafeteria. He waves to me. I can`t wave back, so I just nod. The girl besides me moans up as if she`s thinking about the same. She`s my only neighbour. I`m the first in the row. I try to look there without turning my head so much. She forces herself into a standing position, lets out a deeper, more relieved sigh from her freed lungs. Then she attempts to sit down on the bulge, just as any of us would do when we have reached such a height. The bulge is curvy, steep, slippery and wet of sweat, she tries constantly to find the most stable position, pushing her buttock to different points of it, and vocalizes her frustration over her sense of failure. It looks on vain so obviously, but I sure I will try the same too, for the amusement of everyone who will sit here when I can`t bear the hanging anymore, and escape nowhere else than that clever trap.
I remember this girl, even if I don`t know her name. She works in the next office on the floor, she`s a kind of receptionist, used to sit in front of the door. We used to say "hi" to each other in elevator. She`s smaller than me, and younger too. Maybe a bit more slim. Her hair is short enough that she doesn't need to tie up to save her shoulders from being bothered by it while she can˙t adjust it with her outstretched hands. She has girlish breasts with small, pointed nipples. From my angle they make a triangle rather than a circle. I feel shame for assess her, while I deeply understand her exposed, vulnerable state. There are a dozen of crosses beyond her. I don`t see them, neither do I the women tied to them naked, only the clothes in front of them: black, blue and colorful trousers, squirts, tops, shirts, blouses, cardigans, bras in all the sizes. If I could keep my head turned to any side for a while without aching pain, I could guess which of my colleagues are tied to which cross, based on clothes. When the crosses besides me became occupied, and fellow women have tried to do something about the situation I was in a few minutes ago, I just minded my own business: I desperately clung to what I had imagined about what I have just gotten into: That I wouldn't feel embarrassed about the nakedness forced upon me by others. That appointed time would simply pass.
To make another try on these aims I try to observe the clothes of the moainng neighboour for a while. I find them so similar to mine. Her jeans show what I cannot see from my unchangable point of view, that she must have wider hips. She chose darker color and big metal beltbucket to break visually her big, flat loin. Probably backpockets are smaller and put higher. I know these techniques too. I hate to be comparable. I hate that the people coming out from the canteen choose where to sit on the row. And I hate that she still haven`t stop whining.

I enjoyed the sense of mystery and discovery this takes us on. May I please encourage you to keep writing but please space it out?

Just a tip from an avid reader, and please take this as the most gentle criticism. If a paragraph runs longer than a page on my iPhone I’m unlikely to read it, if it’s two, I definitely won’t.

i couldn’t quite finish it, sorry…

Last edited:
I enjoyed the sense of mystery and discovery this takes us on. May I please encourage you to keep writing but please space it out?

Just a tip from an avid reader, and please take this as the most gentle criticism. If a paragraph runs longer than a page on my iPhone I’m unlikely to read it, if it’s two, I definitely won’t.

i couldn’t quite finish it, sorry…
what does spacing mean?

only more paragraph
or more chapter too
or spread content among more and shorter sentences
?

so based on feedback reworked, and the last part is delivered too

My body`s protest, that it no longer wants to step further on the steep incline, pushing itself upward while staying in one place, becomes too loud behind my closed eyelids. She`s too foolish to understand that yielding to the pull of the abyss is in vain: Even if the rope on my wrists let go, the one on my ankle would prevent me from reaching the table in front of me, not mention the ground, too far below me. But I don`t care, let her feel the muscle-shattering tension of hanging, which my hands fixed to the far side will insidiously distribute throughout her upper part.
Still with closed eyes I start slowly to slip down along the cast iron crossbeam. The thick enamel paint makes it slippery. As I move forward, I feel my wrist turning in the soft wool cloth that is placed under the rope that holds my arms. This way it wouldn't cut into my flesh too much. It`s very professional job. The bulge, which I was trying to support my bare buttocks on, blocks my path. It`s shape is just like a breast of a fat old woman: It's all rounded. First steep, then the slope eases. The end is quite sharp.
I want the false sense of security of touching the iron column, so I try to go around it to the left with my hip. It`s a mistake. Just a few minutes ago - albeit very long minutes- I`m tied to here. I can't grasp yet how unreliable those three points that anchors me to the stable world across the cross I`m attached to. My arm pulls me back, gravity pulls down, and my legs pushes me to surprising directions. At last the relentless laws of physics takes away the sensation of adhesion between the skin on my back and the cast iron. My sense of balance sounds an uncertain alarm, flooding my body with adrenaline for no apparent reason. My mouth releases a small "whoa". I regret it immediately. It draws attention. My closed eyes opens wide. My tensed muscles try to halt the unexpected movement, utilizing precious reserves. Exactly in the same time I realize again the terrace of the canteen where I`m crucified, and my nakedness, as my breasts sway without the support of bra. I don`t really like their size, and I don`t like the men who like this size of boobs. I have no chance to close out anything before I can close my eyes again: their lustful eyes. The courtyard where I have lunch every day. The rows of long tables, especially the one which lies under the relentless instrument of my punishment. The office is big, there are chairs for twenty people along it at least.
They tied me up just before lunch break. More and more people sit down in front of me with their trays brought from the canteen, loaded with mediocre meals. The smell of foods brakes through the wall of my pain and daydreams. I will definitely miss out these foods, even though my poor body needs the calories more than ever.
I realize the big space in every direction, especially below me. I always had some agoraphobia, and It brings again the vertigo to punish me for coming up so high. The ground is not so far below, but I feel it so unreachable. I could just touch the table's surface with my feet if it wasn`t be tied to the column higher a bit.
That is the most important fix around my feet. It gives me the three choices: straighten my legs, and try not to fall forward then down back again. Or sit on the slippery bulge, finding a point on it where I use the less my bent legs. Or hang still, bearing the tension of hanging and the poking of the bulge on my spine or between my ribs. When they crucified me I tried all of these positions, and much more, before these main ones remained.
When I reach the deepest point allowed by the cross, my stomach wants to empty everything to make my body easier to help my muscles escape from this uncomfortable situation. She doesn`t know that I do, that I won`t go anywhere until the canteen closes. My lung wants to hyperventilate.
Long seconds passes until I can stabilize my captured body, and retreat behind the protection of my eyelids to figure out what to do with what gotten through it: How many people are around. How many are at the tables in front of me? How many are men of them? I`m curious if they are still looking at me, or cares more about their food and daily chat. After a while I decide to open my eyes again for an imperceptible moment to find out.
I assess the men and women sitting in small groups and pairs. Some doesn't turn toward me. A few turns their heads away to avoid eye contact with the crucified girl. And a couple of them still wanders persistently my naked body. They are from other offices. I don`t notice any colleagues of mine, and I don`t want to look around all the court to look for them yet.
I look at the sky again. It`s hard because of my neck, so I try it as much with my eyes as possible. There are dark, electrified clouds coming from South. I want to know if they came closer since I checked it last time. I see no difference, but very little time must have passed since I've been hanging here indeed, even if it looks long for me. Only a downpour is missing now from the set of troubles that torture me. The canteen is so closed to me, but I would never reach it, just can follow from up here how the people would leave their places and retreat to the roofed area.
I realize that my eyes give protection, at least again the cowardest onlookers. I decide not to close it again. It`s a tiny protection, still less illusive than the barricade of my eyelids. I think if I would stare downward, I could still forget about the people around me.
What I didn't account for is that I can contemplate my own body this way. My breasts are hanging unsupported as they were created. My thighs are opened slightly by their weight. I close them and ponder how much I`m able to hide of my personal secrets. I can`t seen anything through my chest pushed forward by supporting bulge, and this half-seated position of my legs is unusual for me. I`m sure that many others are also looking at my loin, just from more suitable positions, so I quickly look up to find one of them to figure out what he may see. I wonder about angles and axes from him to me, use his eyes as mirrors.
It may be just a little hair peeking out from between my thighs, as much as it would from a too sexy low-waist jeans or bikini swimsuit, if it wasn`t shaved well. Or my feet are tied low enough and the eyes of that bearded guy goes up and down along the upper part of slit which hides the enter to my female parts, so what I used to choose carefully who I show to, I mean when I`m able to.
I try to slip my left thigh above the right, but my ankles are tied together just as my feet. No matter how hard I try, it doesn't work.
When I understand that, I try to push my buttock back toward the beam to let my pussy retreat between my thighs. I feel the lower part of my breasts leave my chest as my upper body leans forward as a result. I find it just as embarrassing as throwing the sight of my intimate parts forward, so I choose a comfortable position instead and only care for keeping my legs together in favor of dignity. I wonder for a while how long I can do that. I see myself for a moment how I squirmed in my futile attempts, completely naked, actually for the people before me. This is what this cross actually do to me. Make me dance for them.
My body warns me by pain that I should do something to release my tensioned muscles. I`m angry to her. I have trouble enough. I realize that the annoyance has manifested on my face, making a show of my suffering. I don`t have to twist in my bounds, the cross can make me to do the performance even using my face.
I feel as if I heard my name. It`s probably because of fear that someone noticed my weakness. Then I hear whispers approaching me from leftward, until the girls besides me addresses to me. She`s my only neighbor. I`m the first in the row.
I remember this girl, even if I don`t know her name. She works in the next office on the floor. She`s a kind of receptionist, used to sit in front of the door. We used to say "hi" to each other in elevator. She`s smaller than me, and younger too. Maybe a bit more slim. Her hair is short enough that she doesn't need to tie up to save her shoulders from being bothered by it while she can’t adjust it with her fixed hands. Her eyes are sleepy like of an animal cub. It`s because she used to wear glasses. They took it away for last, after she took off her last clothes. She has girlish breasts with small, pointed nipples. From my angle they make a triangle rather than a circle.
I feel shame for assessing her, while I deeply understand her exposed, vulnerable state. I don`t know why I do this. Perhaps I need to see someone who has it worse than me. Someone has more pain, has something that is uglier, or prettier, or harder to show for any reason.
There are a dozen of crosses beyond her. I don`t see them, neither do I the women tied to them naked. I don`t remember them. When the crosses besides me became occupied one by one, and fellow women went over the process of undressing and offering of their own bodies peacefully to the crucifiers, that I just did a few minutes before, I only minded my own business: I desperately clung to ideas I had imagined about what I have just gotten into: Expectations that I wouldn't feel embarrassed about the nakedness forced upon me by others. That appointed time would simply pass.
Now I only see the clothes in front of them: black, blue and colorful trousers, squirts, tops, shirts, blouses, cardigans, bras in all the sizes: A, B, C, D, even E. If I could keep my head turned to any side for a while without aching pain, I could guess which of my colleagues are tied to which cross, based on clothes. There are several among them, even if not all of the women. Some of them comes tomorrow. There was simply no cross enough.
-Excuse me! -She starts as if she disturbed me in doing something, not just hang from a cross. Or as if she opens the shower door to me.
-Your colleague says that if you see some Ann coming out of the office, tell her to come over to her.-I don`t understand first why she bother me with this, then I realize that the entrance to the canteen is in front of me. If Ann comes to lunch, not necessarily approaches the rightmost crosses closely enough for anyone on them to speak to her, who has problems with loud talking.
-Who asks? -I need to know to tell Ann who looked for her. The girl turns her head back. The cross points the rest of her body toward her onlookers, delivering her secrets like a factory production line.
-Who is it? -She asks her other neighbor. We have time until the message reach my unknown colleague and comes back.
-Sorry, I haven`t asked your name yet. -I try to break awkward silence while we wait.
-Amanda. Pleasure to meet you. -She whispers.
-Karen. -I let her know politely. Meanwhile it turns out that Sophie is there. I don`t know what she wants, but It`s too difficult to figure out, and the way to do it`s not so intimate. I stop the conversation and let Amanda and myself to concentrate on our own crucifixion.
The growing fire in my lungs reminds me that soon I will push myself up anyway because that`s the only thing I can do to release my respiratory muscles. And that time I will present the full map of my girly loin. But until that I try to hang my naked body still and direct my gaze to somewhere else than people, so as myself. I don`t try to look sideway to the ornamental shrubs. The slightest turn of my head manifests as pain in my neck. But there is an area in front of me where no one can sit down. It`s marked by my spread-out clothes that I wore when I was ordered to here together with some of my female colleagues and other women from the floor, as many as there are crosses for them.
My clothes lie here as a kind of mirror of my body: My shoes are just below my tingling feet. My socks are the next, then my dark casual jeans with legs closer. The belt is still in it`s holder, the zipper is opened and unbuttoned as I had taken it off before I was crucified. The brighter inner part is visible at the place of my buttock. It`s a skinny piece, but now it looks so wrinkled. After lie the panties, then there`s just a grey shirt. I prepared for warm day. My bra breaks the order, it`s just threw on top of the shirt, letting the people know how I cheated them before the crucifixion crew made me show them the real shape of my breasts.
I remember when this morning I double checked their comfortable distribution inside the basket, as well as the shape of my ass in the mirror before leave the flat. I didn`t know that the cleaners had complained about the cleanliness of the women's restrooms, and all the women of the 6th floor would be punished for that today afternoon.
The team treated me kindly, as someone who`s being tied up because of someone else. And they did it probably to everyone else who they crucified today. But when I tried to ask them for some clothes, at least earphones to listen to some music during my ordeal to distract my attention, they kindly refused.
Seeing my clothes makes me remember myself in the mirror and that I`m so nude without them. They put them here to let the people know not to sit so close. They wanted to prevent some accidents like when someone pissed over the table in lunchtime. I would be died of shame if I not just show them my pussy but let them see fluids dripping out of my body. Anyone can hold it for few hours. However there may be girls who just be prevented by put their own clothes to the target area. I wonder if the people in front of me heard this story, or it just be spread among crucifies and crucifiers. Do they assume this about me too?
I really want panties for my crotch. I would sway my boobs for them, if I would be allowed to possess that one piece of cloth down there. Or if it`s really necessary to take away everything, at least I could use my hands to hide it. This is the most relentless, completeness nudity I ever experienced.
When the crew told me this pissing story during they were bounding my limbs, I suggested to them that a pair of panties would solve it. They told me that nakedness is the part of the punishment of the offender, but it`s good for me too. They let me know in advance that I surely would slipping up and down so much, that it would slip down anyway and would be uncomfortable. And I also would sweat profoundly that would soak my clothes. The process would be the cleanest without clothes. They acted like gynecologists trying to cure the disorder of their naked patient with a somewhat uncomfortable treatment. It was strange, but the most frightening part was that I tried to believe it and play my role in their game. It was easier than to feel myself violated.
I see Greg from my office walking past the tables and going into the cafeteria. My nakedness reaches another level as I meet someone who I know. My mind begs for the cross to give back one of my hands to cover my nipples for the moments he passes, and push up my hanging breasts. He waves to me. I just nod and attentively watch how many times she looks there.
Amanda moans up. I try to look there without turning my head so much. She just forces herself into a standing position, lets out a deeper, more relieved sigh from her freed lungs. Then she attempts to sit down on the bulge, just as any of us would do when we have reached such a height.
The bulge is wet of sweat. She tries constantly to find the most stable position, pushing her buttock to different points of it, and vocalizes her frustration over her sense of failure. It looks on vain so obviously, and so ridiculous, as she wipes forth and back that tit-like thing with her pussy, as if I watch a vintage porn movie. But I`m sure I will try the same too, for the amusement of everyone who will sit here when I can`t bear the hanging anymore, and escape nowhere else than that clever trap.
To make another attempt on draw my attention away I try to observe the clothes of the moaning neighbor for a while. I find them so similar to mine. Her jeans show what I cannot see from my unchangeable point of view, that she must have wider hips. She chose darker color and big metal belt bucket to break visually her big, flat loin. Probably back pockets are smaller and put higher.

I see ourselves besides each other: Me bearing still the hanging, with melon boobs and a little tuft peeking out from between my legs, and her, squirming around the bulge with her completely shaved loin. With so similar clothes in front of us, usual in these kind of offices. I hate to be comparable. I hate that the people coming out from the canteen choose where to sit on the row. Show my body and my struggle is obviously very personal for me. For them I`m just one in the line. And she still haven`t stop whining.

I have a glance leftward below my arm. I once again perceive too much space. I feel how centered I am, how high up. Agoraphobia used to come in pushed up position up to now. I close my eyes to avoid the nausea and dizziness. Moaning of Amanda sounds louder this way. I can`t escape. I have no choice but to listen, how she plays with the voicing of her breath to divert her attention from her pains. I realize that I can't listen to this anymore. I have to say something.
-Could you please... -I start, then I realize I need a pause. My lung is weak. My muscles work on keep my bones together.
-...stop this whining? -I continue. I collect energy for some explanation, and in two parts I can finish the sentence:
-Yours’s is exactly the same structure ... they've used to tie me up. -I`m angry that I have to waste my energy to her and it`s really distressing to discuss it in front of this bunch of dressed people. I try to use low voice, but I have no chance to keep it among just us. Heads turn toward my exposed body. Unfortunately, she chooses to respond instead of simply remaining silent. Her voice is quite pathetic as well. I wonder if mine is like this too.
-I`m sorry. I know. -She tells the sentences one by one, adjusting it to breathing. I almost see as sweat accumulates on her naked body.
-I just don`t know what to do. How to do. I feel so ... trapped. -She tries to express her feelings. I feel that this talk would be very long this way.
I understand her. Sometimes I feel the same claustrophobia. Being fixed to three points, and moving just feet among them, moreover in most of the directions only inches is really the opposite sense than the big space around my pinned body. I spent a few minutes on the cross and the wish of escaping soon came directly from my bones. I felt my strength slowly sucked out by the cross until nothing`s left and I couldn`t run away. Time is also a prison, like this small space of our freedom.
-They come for you to release once. -I try to make her remember, but inside I can`t convince even my panicking body about that.
The cross forces it to one plane which become very strange after a time. Backward the cross is the hard barrier. Forward the pain as the bindings pull back if I try to leave my dedicated space.
I know we both learnt it. The difference is that she needs to blab it, while I want to keep it myself. If the crucifiers already made me let the people see what is behind my clothes, at least they shouldn't see behind my skin.
-Just keep calm and hang! -I advise to her, hoping that it would close the conversation.
-But it`s an eternity. -She tells desperately. -They just tied me up here, and I already feel like I've been hanging here for hours. What time can it be?
-I don`t know. -I answer the obvious. A lonely man, who sits just besides my abandoned bra above his fried chicken, answers calmly, looking at his wristwatch.
-12.17. -I look at him with anger in my eyes, salted with some gratitude. As he addresses me, it feels like he opens the door to me on the toilet. Actually I don`t know the etiquette of public crucifixion, I just guessed that there should be something barrier somewhere over our displayed clothes between us and the onlookers. Meanwhile knowing time somehow forms an anchor to the ground the cross keeps me away from.
-Thank you. -I answer him in the same indifferent manner. I enjoy the everyday small talk, containing no crosses and pain.
-What did he say? - She shouts over to me from her cross. I raise my eyes towards the higher floors.
-12.17!-I repeat. I have to be louder than the guy.
-Only? -She asks desperately.
-Yes. -I ensured her. To my pleasant surprise, she doesn't respond, she just lowers herself and looks ahead of her. So as I. This is what we can do here. But I don`t forget her presence and feel myself less lonely somehow. Being displayed as a part of a line is annoying, meanwhile good to know I`m not alone up here among these free, clothed people.
I feel hunger. It`s lunchtime and it would be lunchtime for me too if I wasn`t busy with my crucifixion. My clothes on the table are the corridor to the normal world where I would sit in normal circumstances, with a spoon in my right hand and my phone in left. I'm quite an introverted type, even if cannot be called shy. Just like that guy with the wristwatch.
I put my head to my other shoulder and watch as he chops up the chicken on his plate and gradually makes it disappear into his mouth. He scrolls through some news website. I find it strange that he doesn't seem to care about the nude boobs the crucifixion crew shoved in his face, and -by the way- that are mine. But it`s better to care about him than my arms which are about to break loose from their place due to my weight, including of the mentioned boobs.
Finally he looks up for a moment, then a few more times. I watch silently from the cross as he nervously jerks his head back and forth. I don`t understand how anyone else can be nervous than me at this table. He stops eating. He`s sitting and just looking at her plate. There is a bunch of fries left there and a little chicken breast, from which he peeled the skin and placed it on the edge of the plate.
At last the man stands up, and takes it away, leaving me there hanging at the end of the table row. I cannot follow him, or at least wave goodbye to him. These are the laws of the cross. I think I hoped that he would turn toward me and say something like "I`m sorry, I guess it`s very hard for you now, but can you stop staring at my food? I`m nervous if someone watches me as I eat. I know this is nothing compared to your problems, but I would really appreciate this." Why I wanted this? Do I feel myself lonely? Just now I wanted this girl besides me, my fellow sufferer shut up. Would I like clothed people to speak to me as they would do to a fellow clothed human?
As my thoughts wander, my body takes advantage of the lower control, releasing enough of the accumulated pain that some of it leaks through my face as well. I want display no more of me, so I decide to seize the opportunity that the cross subtly offers me, and push myself up. It`s really not easy using points in the same plane, except the slightly steeped footrest. The world starts moving. The changes of angles make me aware of the distances, especially downwards. Now that I don`t staring just to the table, I realize again how high I am tied up, and my agoraphobia brings the vertigo.
I remember how bad was when the men of the crew took away the ladders they used to reach my wrists. It was as if I was on a space rocket that wanted me to elevate to the emptiness alone. It was worse than that my freshly uncovered pussy put to the head height of the others around me. I decide that there are still reserves in my arm and I sink back, before I can move up an inch or two.
Still the temporary release made it better to hang. I wait until my breasts stop swinging, and prepare to stare back at my own clothes, passing through the seconds and minutes of crucifixion. My body rewards my vain attempt to push up with a wave of heat. Sweat begins to pour from my pores, covering my bare skin, and it isn't absorbed by any clothing. I feel the eyes of Amanda on me. I know she completely understands what I feel.
I don`t doing sports, I`m bored of it. I rely on healthy, low carbohydrate food. It`s strange for me to being wet of my own fluids. It reminds me of sex. Actually this was the only thing I did naked in front of others, at least before I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago. Now I feel that I having sex with the whole building, turning towards them, arms spread wide, naked. I find my legs opened again. I forgot to close them after the attempt of using them. I'm guessing how many copies of my pussy exist in the minds of men here.
I find myself stuck to this idea. I imagine a handsome guy entering the courtyard and see me naked, covered by sweat. I feel freedom by this thought. I never was good in fashion. I was always uncertain about how to dress for a party or even a date. What's sexy and what's slutty. Is this too low-cut, that too see-through, the other too tight? Now I couldn`t be accused, as my clothes are taken away against my will. I can seduce directly by my pussy, and what can be stronger? Meanwhile now no one can touch me, so it`s not even dangerous. Unfortunately no handsome guys are around, only lustful nerds.
A couple sits down to the place of the introverted guy with a tray full of Japanese food, pulling me back from daydream. I get scared, wondering if anything was showed on my face from my thoughts. They might even think I'm enjoying showing my body, even making unfair jokes. But they apparently haven`t notice anything. They start unpacking the sauces, salads, and utensils on the table. The woman pushes away my bra and shirt a bit to make space for some wasabi. For a moment she looks at my bra, compares it to my breasts, and at last checks all my outfit, before turns back to her food.
The man has different interests on me, but polite enough not to stare in presence of his female colleague. I feel I have to say a "hello", as if we met in the elevator. They say it back, and all of us turn our head away. They immerse themselves in their meal, and I see Ann and Thomas approaching from the right.
Tom stares at my ass so enthusiastic, that I would hide it behind the pole, if the movement didn`t show him up my pussy. I like skinny jeans, so he had opportunity to see it`s shape before, but it's probably like the rocking horse bought for Christmas. You can clearly see what is under the wrapping paper, but it is a greater pleasure to look at it when opened.
-Hello, sweaty, how are you? -Ann asks sympathetically. Tom lets her speak, and take a position as behind me as it`s not too obvious. I check if my anus is right before the pole.
-Still alive. -I answer politely.
-Still alive? Sounds bad. It just started for you. -She recoils in horror, apparently knowing nothing about how important is every minute passed for someone hanging on a cross, and how we want to forget about the rest.
-I'm booked for tomorrow.-She admits. She smooths down her pants nervously, knowing that she has to part with them tomorrow.
-I don`t even know if I will be able to even loose my belt here, in front of these people, not mention take off everything. And this hanging... -She looks over my naked body, trying to understand what waits for her during the next lunch break.
I understand that her questions care about only herself. I decide that tomorrow, when I will not be restrained anymore and can go anywhere I want, I will see how she will behave on the cross after her first fifteen minutes, with that pants before her on the table. I`m guessing which of the crosses she will get. Maybe mine. I wonder if they will wash it down before. But now I don`t want to rise her fears. It would be evil.
-They were barely here ... at the beginning... And it`s better ... than if the crew would do it for you. -I encourage her.
-But can you bear this? They made you hang from just your arm. Must be painful.
-They gave some support ... down there.-I refer to the footrest my feet are bound to. -Actually ... I`m planning to push up ... soon.
I check if my neighbor listens to us. The only thing missing is for her to chime in, but her face shows that she is occupied by something pain used to visit us as a reward of inappropriate movement or too long stillness. The people in front of her are watching with interest, wondering if she will find the position she desperately seeks in her small kingdom around the bulge.
-It`s awful. -Ann states as she tries to imagine what I tell. She looks directly to my pussy. She understands that I will show it completely when I can`t bear hanging anymore. She sucks out all the information from the experimental my denuded body provides her.
-You will see ... tomorrow ... that you cannot stay ... in one position ... all the time. -I explain. I use second person singular intently to make it more personal for her. That is not nice from me. She put her forefinger to her pocket keeping the fabric away from her loin. From the corner of my eyes I see Tom also glance at her, stopping the staring of my bum. I see Ann starting to glance away, looking for an escape route. She cannot bear to be here anymore.
-Yes. We have to go back to work. Be strong! It will be finished once. -She encourages me, adjusting my jeans on the table so that the inside doesn't show anymore. Tom also says a "hi", that`s all he told during all the time. I wonder if she see my nipples from that angle, or only the least attractive part of my breasts, rolling out of the plane of my chest. I see them enter the canteen.
But in the end, I'm alone, or more precisely, alone with the unfamiliar, well-dressed crowd at the tables and my invisible fellows on the crosses left to me. I decide that I`m lucky that I will be get over it today, even if it seems an eternity. My night will be much more peaceful than Ann`s.
I remember just now that Sophie asked me to send Ann to her cross. I want to run after them, but I can't.
I feel the body that so many people are watching in front of me and around in the court. My body. It`s heavy. My back muscles are like concrete, my lungs slowly stucking into it. I see the point in the time when I get used to the cross enough to bear the height and I cannot bear hanging anymore. I see it very closed. I collect my strength, send it to my feet, take a last big breath and launch my journey toward the long last felt wood of crossbeam.

Back
Top Bottom