Tattoo ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tattoo,
like bodybuilding, silicon operation, face lift till denture are... re-creations from human beings after God.

Only on the cross he can sacrifice himself to God.

...except for the occasional scourging...
Speaking of which, will we ever be blessed with another one of these beautiful pictures? I was especially intrigued by one posted some time ago which was simply a full frontal with arms suspended and head bowed and turned to the right. There was a whip hanging in the background but not a mark on Barbaria's body except for what looked like a light sheen of some type of body oil. Remarkable in it's simplicity.

The only tattoo I have on my body is where I got stabbed in the thumb with a pencil back in second grade - 1956. The mark of that pencil lead is in there to this day.

There is no way in hell I'd mark up my body, as imperfect as it is, with pictures and words that I could easily come to regret later. I really hate seeing tattoos on an otherwise beautiful girl, makes her look cheap to me. I think the same thing when I see a girl with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth - cheap and dumb to boot.

The only tattoo I have on my body is where I got stabbed in the thumb with a pencil back in second grade - 1956. The mark of that pencil lead is in there to this day.

There is no way in hell I'd mark up my body, as imperfect as it is, with pictures and words that I could easily come to regret later. I really hate seeing tattoos on an otherwise beautiful girl, makes her look cheap to me. I think the same thing when I see a girl with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth - cheap and dumb to boot.

I may 'cheap' but worth every penny...
madame wu 6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom