Tattooed Or Not?

Go to CruxDreams.com
TY all....

I wish to leave a somewhat lively natural body behind to be burned after I'm done with the spikes! ;)
Make that "lovely"?

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet!

They like it!;)

Oh, I'm in customer service btw, why I LOVE your quote!

maybe a barcode for the condemned prisoner, otherwise I'm in the "Not" column...
The barcode / slave marks etc. can be made using temporary tattoos (there is inkjet paper available)
Quite a fun game, many possibilities...

Other than that I prefer the unaltered beauty as well. Most (by far) tattoos don't improve the "picture"!

barcodes for slaves? nice idea for mass crucification :). to make sure that the right bitch gets the right cross :).

I personally, never understood, why, otherwise, beautifill ladies get "inked"? It destroies their natural beauty? Why?
I'm not a fan of tottooing as body art either, for men or women. For her -- a discreet tattoo is fine, but when they get whole limbs covered, it's too much. Something that only a lover would see is kind of sexy and erotic, as long as it's not too much. I saw pics of this tattooed chick who had a big star centered on each nipple. She had beautiful breasts, why deface them?

barcodes for slaves? nice idea for mass crucification :). to make sure that the right bitch gets the right cross :).
in that is our bitch Melissa expert

in that is our bitch Melissa expert
In a modern society a slave would get a barcode tattoo for inventory reasons. If she died or was sold, a simple scan of her barcode would delete her from "inventory", or transfer her to a new owner. Same for if she was executed. Any name would be unofficial, much as you name an animal. Accounting would be by barcode number.

Example: a slave is condemned do death for some reason. She is scanned and the court of law transfers her to an executioner. Once she is dead her body would be scanned again for permanent deletion. The slave's owner could, of course, exceute her himelf, then scan and delete from inventory. Cold and cruel, but it's a cold, cruel world out there, getting worse every day. We are all increasingly being known by just a number.

In the Roman Empire, only barbarians sported tattoos. Therefore, they were viewed as something very lowclass & might only been seen on slaves.
Personally, I never got one because I could never think of anything that I would want perminantly inked into my skin. I've seen some very beautiful & amazing tats & in moderation, they don't bother me. But, a woman with something like a full sleave doesn't look attractive. And, a woman with her ex-boyfriend's name on her ass would be a real turn-off.
And, think about this: in 50 or 60 years, the retirement communities of America will be full of old women with tramp-stamps. YUCK!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom