Tattoos On A Naked Woman

Do tattoos make a nude woman

• much more attractive?

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • a bit more attractive, if they're tastefully done?

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • neither more nor less attractive?

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • rather less attractive?

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • totally unattractive?

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
This poll is suggested by the discussion on the thread 'Lots of Piercings?'
It seems to be a topic that arouses varied opinions, some quite strongly-held.

i perfrer none how ever a small tat is ok but thats just me am not a fan of body jewlery a little the ears is ok but that is the only place i would allow her ears

It depends. Tattoos on a young woman is pretty commonplace almost to the point of monotony. However , I find tattoos on a mature woman can be attractive. Mature women with tattoos and piercings are not as common and suggest that they may have a more bohemian mindset.

only naturel

It is awfully hard to ruin the look of a nude woman. I kind of like a tastefully done tattoo on some women. I do like belly button piercings. I voted that it can make them more attractive if tastefully done.

Here is a woman with some tattoos that might be too much, but I still think she is hot.

TheLifeErotic_The-Recording-Studio-1_Azura-Starr_medium_0053.jpg TheLifeErotic_The-Recording-Studio-1_Azura-Starr_medium_0054.jpg TheLifeErotic_The-Recording-Studio-1_Azura-Starr_medium_0055.jpg

And here is one with a more tasteful approach.

ALS_Lonely-Picnicker_Malena-Morgan_by_Als-Photographer_medium_0184.jpgALS_Lonely-Picnicker_Malena-Morgan_by_Als-Photographer_medium_0192.jpg

Last edited:
I've serveral tattos and piercings and love both; most i like my owner tattoo, I am proud on it; also i'm collared, all the time as a sign of O, amen:very_hot:
it doesn't matter what others say :oops:

it doesn't matter what others say :oops:
EXACTLY!!!

While a large majority of the world would never 'get' what is going on at this and similar sites, as long as they are not forced to participate it is really none of their business. On other threads we have discussed b/d, s/m, dom/sub something always bothered me... we are still discussing a trusting relationship, even if it is out of the 'norms' of the various societies.

If ShellioO was forced to have a tattoo, no matter how well done, I doubt she or any of us forced to have one whether we liked tattoos or not would like it....

Thoughts???

T

EXACTLY!!!

While a large majority of the world would never 'get' what is going on at this and similar sites, as long as they are not forced to participate it is really none of their business. On other threads we have discussed b/d, s/m, dom/sub something always bothered me... we are still discussing a trusting relationship, even if it is out of the 'norms' of the various societies.

If ShellioO was forced to have a tattoo, no matter how well done, I doubt she or any of us forced to have one whether we liked tattoos or not would like it....

Thoughts???

T
i agree all to their own

"If ShellioO was forced to have a tattoo"

i wasn't forced, having an tattoo, I wanted it

but your thoughts are factual and correct[/quote]

Last edited:
captured, anesthetized, and you awake with this tattoo you would be unlikely to think 'they did a nice job'...

tattoo tumblr_m8e19d9oqX1rn0itpo1_1280.jpg

t

Tree... ok this is an owner-tattoo - I do not think so beautiful:D total unsexy

Last edited:
well but small tatoos are quite good too, it mean : small heart or a word on arm or sth like this ;)

Wow, nice glutes.

Back
Top Bottom