Ten green bottles

Go to CruxDreams.com
Whoosh.. that’s the sound of the significance of this, flying over my head :confused:
No I'm not getting it either, unless I'm missing something, but this does have a bit of potential, if the bottles were replaced with naked women on gallows, with the trapdoor opening one at a time...

Ten nude witches, hanging on the ropes etc....
:devil-flip:

took two second to find ... What does Ten Green Bottles hanging on the wall mean?​

“Ten Green Bottles” is a children’s repetitive song that is popular in the United Kingdom. Ten green bottles hanging on the wall, And if one green bottle should accidentally fall, There’ll be nine green bottles hanging on the wall. This pattern continues until the number of bottles reaches zero.

Where does the song Ten Green Bottles Come From?​

“Like many folk songs the origin of “Ten Green Bottles” is lost to antiquity, it was believed to be of English, more specifically of Yorkshire origin, although one suggestion is that greenbottles refers to officers of the Metropolitan Police, apparently underworld jargon for the new force founded by Act of Parliament …

took two second to find ... What does Ten Green Bottles hanging on the wall mean?​

“Ten Green Bottles” is a children’s repetitive song that is popular in the United Kingdom. Ten green bottles hanging on the wall, And if one green bottle should accidentally fall, There’ll be nine green bottles hanging on the wall. This pattern continues until the number of bottles reaches zero.

Where does the song Ten Green Bottles Come From?​

“Like many folk songs the origin of “Ten Green Bottles” is lost to antiquity, it was believed to be of English, more specifically of Yorkshire origin, although one suggestion is that greenbottles refers to officers of the Metropolitan Police, apparently underworld jargon for the new force founded by Act of Parliament …
I think most of us here are aware of the song, the question being one of relevance :)

Back
Top Bottom