Tender Flesh for the She-Devil of Prague

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kreuzer chuckled, “Of course. I would have been disappointed if you had come clean so soon. Now, we shall begin the game. Take off your clothes. Everything. From the hat to the shoes, down to the skin.”

Elizabeth hesitated.

“Fritz and these guards would be more than happy to help you, if you would prefer.” Kreuzer said in her menacing, cheerful tone.
Madiosi-2019-151-stripping.jpg
Elizabeth knew she had no choice. She took off her coat, which was taken from her by one of the guards. Then her blue beret. Slowly, she unbuttoned and removed her blouse followed by her skirt. As she pulled off her slip, she became painfully aware of the gaze of the three men in the room. But, she also noted how Kreuzer was watching her with the same intense interest. She was leaning against the desk. Her smile had taken on an even more sinister curl. Her eyes were wide and her brows arched. She looked ready to devour Elizabeth.

Elizabeth kicked off her shoes then, with trembling hands, unhooked her garter and rolled down her stockings. The garter belt was next then she unhooked her d-cup bra and exposed her ample breasts. She quickly pealed off her panties then stood there, head lowered, with her left arm over her breasts and her right hand in front of her pubic mound.
Madiosi-2019-152-stripped.jpg
“That’s better.” said Kreuzer, as she walked behind the desk and opened a drawer, “Fritz.”

Fritz took hold of Elizabeth’s wrists and locked the handcuffs onto them in front. Meanwhile, one of the guards went to wall and began turning the wench, lowering the cable. When it was low enough, Fritz attached one of the middle links of the cuffs to the hook at the end of the cable. He nodded to the guard who cranked the wench back, pulling Elizabeth’s wrists upward. Her arms were soon fully extended and she was standing on the balls of her feet. Only then did the cranking stop.
Madiosi-2019-152-suspend.jpg

“That is a problem. You see, the 119th was transferred to Yugoslavia in October.”
A cover identity depends on unforeseen details.

It looks bad for Elizabeth, since every possible story she invents, could be fact-checked. Either she is referring to non-existing people, which incriminate her even more when it is found out, or either she has to name real people.

Good writing, Naraku!

What Barbaria and Loxuru said. This is really great! I was hoping it would go like this! When I first started reading the story I recollected the strip search of Klara Issova in the Czech movie "Operation Silver A," and hoped there would be a scene like it in the story. And much to my delight there is, along with Madi's excellent manips from the movie.

Part III

Elizabeth had no idea how long she was in the cell. It must have taken at least an hour before she could move her aching body well enough to put her clothes on. She noticed they forgot her shoes and her panties. At some point they brought her a mess tin with a thin soup and some brown bread. This was the first food she had since the train and, although it was bland, it did fill her belly. Sleeping was difficult, the cell was cold, there was no blanket or mattress and the light was never turned off. But, she was so exhausted, despite the discomfort and her soreness, she did manage to doze.

She was awakened by the door being opened. Two guards, different from the ones before, entered and pulled her to her feet. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and she was hustled down the corridor.

As they approached the door of the room she had been in before, Elizabeth heard a blood curdling scream. A guard knocked and the door was opened by another SS man. Elizabeth was shoved into the room and saw a strange and chilling sight.

The wooden table was now in the center of the room. The smaller table with the electrical device was next to it and Fritz was seated in the chair. Kreuzer was standing at the far end of the table. But, the thing that surprised Elizabeth the most was the naked man lying on the table. He was on his back, his legs were pulled over either side and were tied to the table legs at the ankle. His arms were over the far end of the table and must have been secured although they were out of Elizabeth’s line of sight. He seemed to be middle-aged, flabby and pale. His body glistened with sweat and he was panting as if he had been doing something strenuous. What distressed Elizabeth the most were his genitals. She was no shy virgin. She had seen naked men before. But this was very different. There was an electrical wire with an alligator clip clamped to his foreskin. Another wire was clipped to the lower part of his scrotum. Both wires ran to the box on the table in front of Fritz.

Kreuzer looked at Elizabeth and smiled her usual cruel smile: “Ah, liebchen, I think you might know this man.”

She grabbed him by the ears and raised his head off the table. He was balding with a round face and a terrified look in his eyes.

“This is Jan Saudek. He has a tailor’s shop on Davidelni Street, near Narodni. He makes fine suits; when he isn’t working for the Resistance.”

“I swear, I don’t know him,” Elizabeth protested, “I’ve never heard of him, or seen him before and I don’t know any tailor shops on Davidelni Street.”

For the first time since her arrest, Elizabeth had spoken the truth.

Kreuzer eyed her coldly for a moment, then looked down at the man, “What about you, Jan. Do you know this woman? She says her name is Kristyna Makova and she’s from Roztoky. But, perhaps you know her by a different name. A code name. Eh, Jan?”

“No.” Jan said, in weak and frightened voice, “I don’t know her.”

Kreuzer nodded to Fritz, who flipped a switch on the box in front of him. Suddenly, Jan began thrashing on the table as much as his bondage would allow and bellowing the most inhuman scream Elizabeth had ever heard. She understood what was happening; an electric current was being passed through his most sensitive organ, though, as a woman, she could only guess at the enormous amount of pain Jan was experiencing.

Fritz flipped the switch again after two seconds and the screaming stopped. Jan lay gasping for air as Kreuzer leaned in close to his face and patted him on the cheek.

“Now, süsser,” she purred, “I’ve told you what happens when you lie to me. Think again, hard, perhaps you don’t know her name and have never met her. But, maybe you were told to expect a young woman to arrive at your shop. Perhaps recently arrived from England.”

“I swear, in the name of God,” Jan sobbed, “I don’t know anyone in the Resistance. I’m just a...”

Fritz flipped the switch and the screaming started again. Elizabeth turned her head away. She didn’t know this man and didn’t know if he was really a Resistance worker or an innocent victim, but the sight of him being tortured sickened her.

The screaming stopped and Kreuzer said, “Süsser, you really shouldn’t lie, It’s not good for your health. Take her back to her cell, I don’t think we need her anymore for now. Now, Jan, let’s see if you can answer some more questions, without our having to jog your memory.”

Elizabeth was taken back out into hall. Half way to her cell, there was another inhuman scream.

Thank you all again for your kind remarks. I hope you enjoy today's chapter which is a bit of foreshadowing.
“So,” she began, with a voice that had a chillingly friendly tone in heavily accented Czech, “You say you are Kristyna Makova?”
View attachment 701030
The cap seems a bit large and she's not blond. But, I like it.
When I visualized Kreuzer, I was thinking of magazine cover images like these:
tender1.jpgtender2.jpgtender3.jpgtender6.jpg
Oddly, these covers seem to only feature Nazi women torturing men or standing by while men torture women. You don't find many of women torturing women. Not sure why.
Another visual inspiration was Dyanne Thorne's "Ilsa: She-wolf of the SS"; which was also an inspiration for the title.
ilsa_-she-wolf-of-the-ss.jpg
Ilsa's collar tab is that of an Obersturmbannführer (Lieutenant Colonel). As a Sturmbannführer, Kreuzer's collar tab would have only the four pips without the two bars.

The wooden table was now in the center of the room. The smaller table with the electrical device was next to it and Fritz was seated in the chair. Kreuzer was standing at the far end of the table. But, the thing that surprised Elizabeth the most was the naked man lying on the table. He was on his back, his legs were pulled over either side and were tied to the table legs at the ankle. His arms were over the far end of the table and must have been secured although they were out of Elizabeth’s line of sight. He seemed to be middle-aged, flabby and pale. His body glistened with sweat and he was panting as if he had been doing something strenuous. What distressed Elizabeth the most were his genitals. She was no shy virgin. She had seen naked men before. But this was very different. There was an electrical wire with an alligator clip clamped to his foreskin. Another wire was clipped to the lower part of his scrotum. Both wires ran to the box on the table in front of Fritz.
Madiosi-2019-160-nomanip-.jpg

Take her back to her cell, I don’t think we need her anymore for now. ...................Elizabeth was taken back out into hall. Half way to her cell, there was another inhuman scream.

Time to think after seeing that.
Time to imagine how they would do that to a woman.
Time to imagine what it would feel like.
Time to wonder how much she can suffer.................................

Part IV

Elizabeth thought that a day had passed before the door to her cell was opened. Fritz and a guard entered.

“Strip!” Fritz barked.

Elizabeth stood and took off her clothes. She knew there was no point in hesitating or resisting. Once she was naked, Fritz spun her around and cuffed her hands behind her back. He and the guard each took hold of an arm and lead her into the corridor.

They took her past the room she had been in before. Instead, she was taken around a corner and into a much smaller room. The only things in this room were a canvas military stretcher and a steel wash tub half full of water.

Fritz and the guard forced Elizabeth to lay face down on the stretcher with her head and upper shoulders hanging off of one end. They then used web belts to strap her down. One went across her arms and lower back and another went across her calves. In her prone position, this was enough to hold her in place and she could only move her head from side to side and up a few inches. She heard the sound of boots walking out of the room, though she could not see which man it was. A moment later, she heard two pair of boots enter the room and the door close. A hand grabbed her hair and turned her head to the left. She found herself looking up at Major Kreuzer who knelt beside her.

“Well, liebchen. It seems Mister Saudek didn’t know anything about you. So, we’re going to have to rely on you to tell us. Fritz. Corporal.”

Elizabeth was lifted off the ground by the two men holding the sides of the stretcher. One of them grunted as he lifted.

“Really?” said Kreuzer, in a mocking tone, “She can’t be that heavy.”

Elizabeth was carried to the wash tub and set down with her chest resting on the edge.

Again, Kreuzer took hold of Elizabeth’s hair, “Now, schatzi, are you ready to tell me the truth?”

“I have told you the truth.” Elizabeth replied, “I don’t know what else I can say.”

“Fritz,” Kreuzer said, releasing Elizabeth, “her hair is filthy. Would you please clean her up?”

Someone, presumably Fritz, lifted the foot end of the stretcher. As it raised up, Elizabeth’s face descended toward the water. Recognizing what was going to happen, Elizabeth took a deep breath just before her face was submerged.

The water was ice cold. Only her head was submerged, but her ears were covered so she heard nothing. Elizabeth wondered how long they would keep her under. How long could she hold her breath. She had no sense of time. Had she been under for a few seconds? A minute? No, it couldn’t be that long, she was a good swimmer but she couldn’t hold her breath much more than minute. Or could she? Suddenly, she felt a hand touching her left butt cheek. It had to be Kreutzer, it was too soft a hand for either of the men. She was rubbing and patting Elizabeth’s cheek almost gently.

Elizabeth’s lungs began to feel like they would burst. She knew she was running out of air. She tried to raise her head, but, bound as she was, she could only move her head back an inch at most. She tried turning to the side, but, again, her bounds and position only allowed enough movement to get one ear partially clear. She tried squirming, wriggling, anything to get free, anything to get air. She was panicking.

Suddenly, Fritz dropped the end of the stretcher and her head came out into the air. Elizabeth gasped and coughed as her lungs began to fill with oxygen again.

“So, liebling,” Kreuzer said, standing over her, “now that you’ve been washed, are you ready to talk?”

“Please, please,” Elizabeth sobbed, “I’ve told you everything. I’ve told you the truth. I...”

The end of the stretcher was raised again, more quickly this time. Elizabeth barely had a chance to take a breath before going under.

She was in silence again and her lungs were already aching. The thought went through her mind that all she had to do was exhale. They might not be able to revive her. If she drowned, this would all be over and she would take her secrets to the grave. But, she couldn’t do it, she couldn't give up. Never quit. Never surrender. Churchill's words came back to her. As long as she could hold out, there was some hope that she might get out of this alive.

She felt Kreuzer’s hand again. But, this time, the hand slipped down between her thighs and her fingers began to rub her the base of her pussy lips.

The gesture shocked Elizabeth, but, it also began to cause her body to react. That was not good in her present situation. Arousal was causing her to use up oxygen. She couldn't hold out much longer. She began shaking and wriggling, frantically trying to get free. Then, she opened her mouth. Air bubbled out around her face and for a brief second, she thought, “I’m going to die.”.

Then, the stretcher dropped. She was out of the water and gasping desperately for air.

Liebling,” Kreuzer said, “We’ve done this many times before. We know the signs. We aren’t going to let you drown. You’re no use to us dead. But, we can keep taking you to edge of death. Over and over again. You may go mad, but you won’t die. Now, tell me who you are.”

It took a moment for Elizabeth to get enough air to respond, “I’m Kristyna Makova, from Roztoky...”

The end of the stretcher was raised quickly and Elizabeth began to tip downward. She began screaming before she could even think: “Elizabeth Nolan, Lieutenant, 25232301.”

The stretcher was dropped and a chuckling Kreuzer knelt down beside her.

“Elizabeth is it? Lef-ten-ant,” she said, stressing the uniquely British pronunciation, “I knew you had to be English. The Americans are all cowboys. They’d never send one of their women to do a job like this. But, the English, they know their women can be as brave as any man.”

Kreuzer stood, “But, you also must know, Lef-ten-ant Nolan, you were caught behind enemy lines in civilian clothes and with forged identity papers. That makes you a spy and spies are not protected by the Geneva Convention. So, name, rank and serial number are not going to be enough. You’re going to have to tell us what your mission was and who your contacts are. Or should I say, we will make you tell us. Rest up and think about that, meine kleine englische liebchen. This isn’t over. We’ve only just begun.”

Elizabeth heard Kreuzer walk away.

“Take her back to her cell.” she ordered, “Oh, and Fritz, dry her hair. We don’t want her to catch pneumonia.”

To be continued...

Part V

Elizabeth was lying face up on the wooden table. She was naked. Fritz and a guard had come to her cell and ordered her to strip, then cuffed her hands in front and took her to room where she had first been tortured. They lifted her and laid her on her back on the table and pulled her arms over her head and secured the cuffs with a strap attached to the underside. They then pulled her legs apart and bent her knees over the sides. Her ankles were tied to the table legs. In this position, her privates were on full display and Elizabeth felt incredibly vulnerable. Despite the fact that she was now in a position most men would have found impossible to ignore, both Fritz and the guard did just that. The guard left the room while Fritz busied himself with other tasks. Perhaps they had seen so many young women laid out in this fashion they no longer took much interest. This casual attitude actually made Elizabeth more anxious than if they had stood leering, or even if they had molested her. She was nothing more than a job to them,

Fritz slid the small table over to her left side. He plugged the electronic device into a wall socket and tossed the pair of lead wires across her belly; which made Elizabeth gasp. Then, he pulled the chair over and sat at the table with folded arms; casually humming what Elizabeth believed was Mozart’s Symphony Number 40.

After several minutes, the door opened and Fritz stopped humming. Elizabeth heard the sound of two people walking in. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a man walk past her toward the back of the room followed by the sound of a chair being moved; she assumed it was at the desk she remembered being back there. Then, she saw the now familiar face female figure standing over her.

“Oh, what a lovely sight to start my day.” said Kreuzer. She slowly ran two fingers up Elizabeth’s body, starting at her pubic mound. “Now, Elizabeth, are you ready to tell me what your mission is?”

Elizabeth raised her head and looked at Kreuzer with as determined a look as she could muster. “Now that you know who I am; that I am not some peasant girl or a Resistance worker, but a trained British agent; you must also know that I won’t tell you anything. That I would rather die than betray my mission.”

“Such fire.” said Kreuzer, as she rubbed Elizabeth’s left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, “I think I like the real you better than the Czech farm girl you were pretending to be. But who said you will die? We aren't going to kill you. You may want us to, but we won’t let you die.”

Kreuzer moved her hand down to Elizabeth’s crotch. She began rubbing her clitoris and labia and thrusting her fingers into her vagina. Elizabeth trembled. Despite her situation, she was becoming aroused by the stimulation of her sex.

“Tell me, liebchen, do you have a husband? A boyfriend? Maybe, a girlfriend? As lovely a girl as you must have someone back home.”

Elizabeth did have a boyfriend, a lieutenant in Naval Intelligence. But, she knew better than to reveal any personal information. So, she remained silent, except for the moans that she was trying to stifle.

“Do you know anything about electricity?” Kreuzer said, as she continued to stimulate her, “You must know, of course that water is an excellent conductor. But, did you know that salty water is an even better conductor? Like the salt in sweat. Or, the fluid produced by a woman’s pussy.”

Kreuzer withdrew her fingers and put them in her mouth. She chuckled and said, “Just right.” She then attached the alligator clip on one wire to one of her pussy lips. Elizabeth suppressed a cry as the teeth bit into the tender flesh. Kreuzer attached the second clip to the hood of her clitoris, squeezing the engorged organ.

“I think you know what is going to happen now, schatzi, you saw what we did to that tailor. But, seeing is nothing compared to experience.”

Elizabeth did not see a sign or hear an order. Suddenly, she felt a pain like she had never imagined. Ever nerve in her genitals was triggered at once, as if touched with a hot iron. All of her muscles contracted and she arched her body as much as her bondage allowed. And she screamed like a banshee. Then, just as suddenly as it had started, it stopped. Elizabeth lay panting, her muscles still quivering.

“That was just a sample, liebchen.” said Kreuzer, “Only a second at the lowest setting. If you don’t give me the answers I want or if I think you’re lying, we’ll increase the voltage and the length of the shock. Now, tell me, liebchen, what was your mission?”

“Go to hell.” Elizabeth replied.

Again, the pain hit. She felt like her groin was on fire. When it stopped, she knew that the pain had been more intense and lasted longer. She was panting and sweating.

“There’s something else about electricity I’m sure they didn’t teach you in school.” said Kreuzer, matter-of-factually, “Pain is caused by voltage. But, it is amperage that causes death. If the amperage is kept low, the voltage can be set very high without any chance of the subject dying.” she leaned in close, placing a hand on Elizabeth’s cheek, “We can shock you as much as we need to, causing excruciating pain, without doing any serious damage.”

“I’ve already given you the only answer you’ll get.”

Elizabeth’s scream echoed through the basement corridors. When she stopped, she was weeping.

Liebling,” Kreuzer purred, “Why are you making us do this to you? You will not win this fight. We will not get tired of this. We will not concede defeat.” Her fingers slid into Elizabeth’s cunt, “Still juicy.

“Tell me, Elizabeth, what was your mission?”

“Never.”

She barely got the word out before the pain hit her again. The shock was longer and more powerful than before. Elizabeth felt like every cell between her legs was exploding. Her back arched with her hips in the air and her whole body shacking. If someone had seen her, without knowing the circumstances, they might have thought she was vigorously engaged in passionate sex with an invisible lover. That is, if they could not hear her continuous, guttural, animalistic scream. Suddenly, the power was cut and her buttocks thudded back onto the table. She lay, gasping for air and soaked in sweat as Kreuzer leaned in over her.

“Well, schatzi?”

“There’s an engineer. He’s working on radar in a lab in Prague.” Elizabeth spoke quickly, before they could shock her again. “He is willing to provide information on the newest German radar, but only if we can get him and his family to safety. I was sent to arrange it.”

“Who is this engineer?”

“I don’t know.” This statement was immediately followed by another jolt of electricity. It was a short jolt, intended to goad her into providing information.

“I wasn’t told!” Elizabeth shouted, “If I knew his name I might give it up if I broke under torture so I wasn’t told.”

“But,” Kreuzer asked, “If you don’t know who he is, how are you to make contact with him.”

“I am to wait in front of Saint Nicholas Church every day, from the 17th to the 19th between noon and 3. A man will approach me wearing a green bow tie. He will ask me if I know the time. I’ll tell him that my watch is broken and he will tell me he knows a good repair shop on Nerodova Street. I will tell him I only have two Marks and he will say that’s enough. He will then take me to meet the engineer.”

“And who is this man?”

“I don’t know...I wasn’t told!”, Elizabeth shouted before they could shock her again, “I only know his code name is Seagull. For all I know it could be that tailor.”

“And how is he supposed to recognize you?”

“I am to be wearing my blue beret.”

Kreuzer took hold of Elizabeth’s face and looked into her eyes, “Why would they send you on this mission?”

“I studied electronics at university before joining the SOE. The engineer was going to show a sample of the documents he’s going to turn over. I have the technical knowledge to be able to tell if they’re legitimate. Plus, I lived in Prague as a child, while my father was assigned here on business, so I speak the language and know the city.”

“I see. And how were you going to get him out of the country?”

“Seagull’s people were going to help. I would escort him and his wife and children to Bergenz, in Austria, where our agents are waiting to get us all into Switzerland.”

Kreuzer stared into Elizabeth’s eyes intently. Perhaps she was weighing Elizabeth’s words and looking for some sign of falsehood in her face. Then, she turned and walked toward the back of the room. Elizabeth could hear her speaking to the man back there and him replying, but other than the occasional ja, jawohl and nein from the man, she could not make out the words. Then she heard the chair scrape on the floor, a pair of heels click, and the man walked past her. She noticed he was carrying a pad of paper and realized he must have been there to write down her responses.

Kreuzer returned and, with a surprising gentleness, removed the electrical clips from Elizabeth’s aching pudenda. She then began rubbing the injured organ. Elizabeth could not stop her body from responding to the stimulation. As her body quivered, she squeezed her eyes shut and tried to fight this humiliating arousal. Tears began to trickle from the corners of her eyes.

kreuzer stroked her hair with her free hand and leaned in close. “You did well, liebchen,” she purred, “You held out longer than most men. London can be proud of you. But, everyone breaks, eventually.”

She kissed Elizabeth on the forehead and stopped her stroking.

“We’ll be keeping you here for a while,” said Kreuzer, as she wiped Elizabeth’s juices from her hands on a handkerchief, “In case we have more questions for you. But, for now, you can get some rest.”

Elizabeth lay weeping, her body still trembling, as she listened to Kreuzer leave and felt Fritz and the guard untying her.

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom