Terrible Tortures Before Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

bellotopo

Condemned
Describe the most terrible tortures, in your fantasy, you would want to inflict on female feet with permanent effects before cruficixion. You can imagine to use all that your fantasy suggests to you. Write also the name of some celebrity that you would want like victim.

bellotopo said:
Describe the most terrible tortures, in your fantasy, you would want to inflict on female feet with permanent effects before cruficixion. You can imagine to use all that your fantasy suggests to you. Write also the name of some celebrity that you would want like victim.
I suppose the best torture for girl's feet before crucifixion is to 'crucify' her feet, that is to spread the fingers on her feet on the little 'patibulum' of the 'feet cross'. Then You can rope every 'simple' (stake) of the 'cross' to the back side of her shanks (this action will bend her feet, the girl will stay on tiptoe). And finally one can nail her 1-st and 5-th fingers and her heels to the 'crosses'. Or as variant - to nail each finger, to nail her feet etc.

I would have to say the worst thing I could come up with is the compfy sofa torture, or perhaps the horrible poke of the soft pillows-with all the stuffing on one end.

That'll learn 'em!

WelshWebb said:
I would have to say the worst thing I could come up with is the compfy sofa torture, or perhaps the horrible poke of the soft pillows-with all the stuffing on one end.

That'll learn 'em!
Nobody fools the spanish inquisition, WelshWebb!

Debasing any idea teh victim is a human being -- hence rape....serves 2 purposes....lets victim know she is just a peice of meat society is discarding, and second, under Roman Law satisfies the provision of insuring she is not a virgin as executing a virgin was against Roman Law.
Everything else progresses in a downward sprial from this.
hiliary

erikak said:
ridler said:
Well, maybe hot-red iron put into her vagina...

ouch i want to be crucified but i think i can skip this part
How about lashing the bottoms of her feet untill they bleed then pouring salt on the wounds,then make her carry her cross!?How about Jessica simpson?She would look sexy nailed to the cross!

erikak said:
[

I would take having my feet lashed and carrying my cross anytime over having a red hot iron put into my vagina
Yeah,I think you are right...having a red hot iron stuck in my vagina would be horrible!

The worst I would do is switch the soles of her feet with a cane.

Salt and Vinager... and the path to the cross will be a really long sharped stones gravel path.
that was some years ago as one of the moderators she ispunish someone lightly now:D and like it to be spanked

Attachments

• I'm-getting-sick-and-tired-of-all-these-spankings,Connie!.png
    I'm-getting-sick-and-tired-of-all-these-spankings,Connie!.png
    988.3 KB · Views: 283
that was some years ago as one of the moderators she ispunish someone lightly now:D and like it to be spanked
The dangers of whipping fetish...
... and a horny slave girl in the house...

Attachments

• The_Tosser[1].jpg
    The_Tosser[1].jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 186
I think someone gently carressing my foot and toes, then placing the spike on the center, then shoving it ALL the way through!

I think someone gently carressing my foot and toes, then placing the spike on the center, then shoving it ALL the way through!
Right... sweet/sour .... tender/brutal... ;)

Back
Top Bottom