The Application

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope you don't mind Loxuru, but I've set up a poll in Fantasy Unlimited to ask this question, pointing out your story.
No, I absolutely do not mind. Glad to see that my story inspires other members.:)

I have visited the thread already, I have seen that there are already a number of interesting reply's.

I will certainly participate to the poll and to the discussion, but I hope you do not mind that I give my first thoughts in this thread, as the question partly refers to my as yet unfinished story.

The way R&H treats its 'visitors', is intended to instigate feelings of humiliation. I just refer to the last episodes I posted, particularly to the unexpected encounter between Madelon and the other visitor, who feels very humiliated by her treatment, although it takes place in an enclosed environment.

Also remember the second episode, when Madelon considers running out, as she gets overwhelmed by humiliation, although she is just waiting her turn in the reception room, completely dressed. But only thinking of what a few staff members of R&H could fantasise about her treatment to follow, instigates deep humiliation to her.

Humiliation is an important element in this kind of stories, and I hope the next episodes will convey this very well.

No, I absolutely do not mind. Glad to see that my story inspires other members.:)

I have visited the thread already, I have seen that there are already a number of inter

I will certainly pesting reply's.articipate to the poll and to the discussion, but I hope you do not mind that I give my first thoughts in this thread, as the question partly refers to my as yet unfinished story.

The way R&H treats its 'visitors', is intended to instigate feelings of humiliation. I just refer to the last episodes I posted, particularly to the unexpected encounter between Madelon and the other visitor, who feels very humiliated by her treatment, although it takes place in an enclosed environment.

Also remember the second episode, when Madelon considers running out, as she gets overwhelmed by humiliation, although she is just waiting her turn in the reception room, completely dressed. But only thinking of what a few staff members of R&H could fantasise about her treatment to follow, instigates deep humiliation to her.

Humiliation is an important element in this kind of stories, and I hope the next episodes will convey this very well.

Thanks for this very informative reply.

I did wonder whether to wait till both stories are finished before posing the question as a poll, but you know how it is, once the idea has cemented itself, I felt the need to set it out to clear it fom my dominant memory.

And yes, I have noticed the humiliation aspect building up in your story.

I wonder if criminal justice policy is changing; at one time (Roman to Middle Ages) punishment of an individual was as much to frighten the rest of the population using pain; now (in UK at least) a lot of the penalties are much more mild, but the humiliation of being in court with your name and photo all over social media is a strong deterrant for all those not in an engrained criminal culture.

Last edited:
THE APPLICATION Part 7

Madelon was in the next cabinet.
“I will take your card. Sit down please.”
There was a male doctor this time. He was about thirty-five, Madelon estimated. He had the typical, shaven look of ‘a doctor’. Short black hair, glasses, square cheek, a white shirt with a tie under his white coat. A look that appealed both trust and authority.

“I see” he said, while studying her file. “Madelon, is it, right? Any objection that I call you Madelon?”
“I did not know I was entitled to object something here,” she said, “but yes, you can.”
“Fine, well, you get some other rights here. I am here for a mental preparation for the application. Just talking about how you feel about it, and finding out how you could cope with it. But you are not obliged to do it. Although I strongly suggest you not to refuse it.”
“Well, it is all right for me.”
“Then, you have also the right on some privacy. On your demand, the guard can leave tis room. The only condition is, that he will have to shackle you to the back of your chair, for security reasons. Furthermore, I am authorized to switch off the audio canal of the surveying system, so that this conversation will not be recorded. The camera must be kept on, again for security reasons, but it is aimed to your back, so it will be impossible to read your lips.”
“That seems all fair to me.”
“Under privacy conditions?”
“Yes.”

The doctor beckoned the guard, who came behind Madelon’s chair.
“Can you please bend forward a little, madam?”
Madelon’s handcuffs were attached to the back of her chair. Then the guard left the room.
“So, now I switch off the microphone. OK! Now, Madelon, tell me how you feel.”
“Nervous. A little anxious, feared.”
“More?”
“Naked,… exposed,… treated,…”
“I see! The nudity itself is a standard procedure here. It is first of all to avoid slowing down the procedure by repeatedly dressing and undressing. Secondly for security reasons. We have to protect our staff, I hope you understand that?”
“Yes, but, even not one little piece of clothing?”
“Madelon, we sometimes get violent people here. Or otherwise quiet, normal people in daily life, who go in the red from being treated here. That is a physical risk for our staff members. We don’t want people to get hurt, neither the staff, nor the visitors. By keeping the visitors naked, they become less self-confident, more shy, and hence they are much less inclined to become violent. Even a thin piece of cloth can make a large difference in attitude. That’s why!”
“I see!”
“Just before you entered, Madelon, you talk to that other visitor?”
“I know, but she seemed so desperate. Will I get a sanction now?”
“No! You see, that ‘no talking rule’ has been established first of all to prevent our staff against verbal aggression, and also against visitors conspiring against the staff. But we are pragmatic. That outburst was actually very useful, as that woman had kept a very introvert attitude as yet. Now we have a better look on what is going through her mind. But let us talk about you. How is your home situation?”
“I am divorced. I live single now.”
“No relationship?”
“No.”
“Your own choice, or,..”
“I have been dating some men, but they were all disappointing. They appeared all unreliable or not interested in a serious relationship, or just not my type, so the last eighteen months, I took a pause.”
“Children?”
“Yes, one boy, twenty-one and a girl, nineteen.”
“How did you come here?”
“Alone, by car.”
“Alone by car, during rush-hour, driving yourself to your own corporal punishment? Could you keep your attention to the traffic?”
“It was not that busy.”
“Yes, but wasn’t it all the time going through your mind? You were not simply driving to your daily work or so?”
“It was,… it seemed comparable to driving to the dentist, where a drilling session is waiting. You are not eager to go, but you do, because you have to, otherwise you even get more trouble!”
“The dentist? Some comparison! Actually, Madelon, while we have watched you during the processing, up to now, you appear relatively relaxed. You cooperated well, you did not resist against what is asked you to do, although these are absolutely no things of daily routine.”
“Right, even my dentist does not strip, search and cuff me before he starts drilling.”
“I see you seem to take it easy, Madelon. Try to keep it like that. But be aware, and mind yourself that you are not suppressing your fears. It that case, there is a risk that you cannot contain them anymore, just before the application will start, and that you will collapse our burst out. But I rather have the impression that you have accepted the sentence. Have you talked about it with relatives?”
“No, I did not.”
“Even not with your children? They are of major age you said?”
“No, I could not. I did not want to upset them. I did not want them to be thinking at me now, worrying what I should be going through, at every moment of this day. I just drove away, and came up here, because I had to be done.”
“But do you accept the sentence?”
“Probably. I never thought about it.”
“We also noticed that, when you talked to the other visitors here, you did not tell them much about why you are here, while the others explained it in detail.”
“I had the impression I did not get the opportunity to tell them. They seemed to be more eager to tell about themselves than I did, yes. Perhaps they were canalizing their fears by doing so.”
“And you, Madelon? Did not you feel that need? You had the opportunity to tell your children, or relatives. You did not. You just drove here with your hidden secret. Are you ashamed of what you did?”
“Ashamed? No, I never felt that way.”
“Or any heavy sense of guilt?”
“Would I?”
“Madelon. You are going to be subjected to a corporal punishment you pleaded guilty for. It would be normal that you are mentally dealing with the question of what you did wrong to others, or how your relatives have to cope with you as a guilty offender, sentenced to be punished like that, or with the question how you got yourself into that very unpleasant situation. You will have to live with the look of others, friends and relatives, who know what happened to you. Maybe you hurt the feelings of the people you love, by having committed these things you are here for, and which now have to worry about you. In your case, there are none, because you did not tell anybody, and you were also very silent with regard to the others. I mean, your apparent relaxed attitude could also hide deep shame, humiliation or guilt you are hiding, together with fear, a fear which could all be released unexpectedly just before the application. That could be mentally harmful, as it will determine the way you will undergo the application, and have to live with the memory later. It could harass you with nightmares and depressions afterwards.”
“Maybe, but I never thought of it like that!”
“The other interpretation of your attitude of keeping silent, Madelon, could be that you have a rather indifferent or opportunistic character, which is also risky, because it could point to a low level of self-responsibility and empathy. It is important, when you come here and get submitted to the application, that you undergo it in a state of sense of guilt. Otherwise, you could end up by getting back here, or worse. You have to consider these things, in order to be able to cope mentally well with your punishment.”
“I see!”
“What do you think about it. Do you feel guilty or are you ashamed? Why are you here? I am authorized to ask you.”
“Well, some fraud. I cashed money from public funding, tax payer’s money, without being entitled to. Deliberately ignorant, so to say.”
“And are you ashamed or particularly guilty about it?”
“Actually, no. It was one of these things everybody did. So why not? A small amount of extra cash every month.”
“Was it because you needed money after your divorce?”
“Honestly, I think I would have done it anyway. I got encouraged by people around me. Everybody did it, they said. Maybe I would not have done it before I was married, but my ex-husband was a wheeler and dealer in obtaining small profits. Seizing opportunities all the time. And for me, as the opportunity was there, I took it. Living is expensive, anyway.”
“But don’t you feel now ‘if had not done it, I would not be in trouble’? And if you are not ashamed or you do not have guilty feelings, don’t you see you did wrong?”
“I rather have the impression that I have been naïve. And that I was so stupid to be incautious, thinking I could go on with it. Anyway, I paid back the money with interest. That was a serious personal financial crisis to me. For months I had trouble to keep on a normal life, because of financial shortage. This punishment is, how should I say, ‘the icing on the cake’ society wants to inflict me, not only to give me a punishment for having been a naughty girl, but also with the message ‘do not do it again’”.
“Look out, Madelon, you show a dangerous attitude. You are opportunistic, you are rather bothered for having been caught than by sense of guilt. You are accepting the punishment as part of a strategy of calculated risk, not as a justified measure. Did anyone ever tell you that you have a little bit of criminal mind in you?”
“Me? Never!” she laughed “A bad criminal in my case!”
“Tell me, what is your attitude towards your sentence? Do you think it is fair, or as exaggerated, or do you consider the case against you as such as unfair, as unjust?”
“I pleaded guilty, so cannot consider the case as unjust. I did these things, I do not deny it. Is the sentence itself unfair? Most likely it is a reasonably good deal. After all, I bargained it. I can go on with my life afterwards. The only injustice, to my opinion, is that still many people who do the same, are left undisturbed. That makes me angry from time to time. They just pick out people, probably to set an example and to scare off others. And I was the one they picked out. That’s how I feel about it.”
“Despite your attitude of acceptance, as becomes clear to me, which will anyway make it easier for you to live to the application, you are nevertheless afraid, you said in the beginning.”
“Yes I am.”
“Why?”
“Living to it is one thing. Receiving the punishment will be something else. These are two different things.”
“Why?”
“Because I figure it will hurt. Hurt terribly!”
“It will hurt! That’s a major purpose of a corporal punishment. And what are you going to do about it?”
“I am afraid I am going to scream!”
“What is the problem? When it hurts, you scream. That’s natural.”
“I am afraid of the pain, and of making a fool of myself by my hysterical screaming.”
“Madelon! All the people subjected to the application scream. Either men or women. No one can resist that urge! And I give you one advice : when it hurts do not suppress yourself. Do not try to withhold yourself. Mentally it is absolutely no good idea unless you are eager to come out traumatized. When they hit you, it will hurt. And when it hurts, then just scream! But nevertheless, try to have yourself subjected to the pain with a sense of guilt, instead of accepting it as an accidental event! You will have time to consider!”

The ‘mental coach’ was the last step in the first stage of the preparation. Madelon, exhausted from the talk with the mental coach, was once more waiting in one of these small rooms with a female guard and a chair.
“On your feet!”
This time two male guards and a female staff member entered.
“Face against the wall!”
Something was put over her head from behind.
“Open your mouth!”
She had hardly the time to open her mouth, as a rubber ball was inserted between her teeth, and the gag was closed in her neck. There was no opportunity to ask “why?”.
“Move!”
First they came in a corridor, then they went through a sally port, giving access to a square hall, with only one, wide gate at the other wall. The staff woman addressed her.
“Watch out! This could look scary!”

Behind the gate door hung a curtain. They went around it. Then Madelon understood what the staff woman had meant.

(to be continued)

Superb writing Loxuru, a really fascinating exploration of the psychology of feeling yourself sucked in to a system, a process,
everyone's very proper, polite, even superficially friendly, in a way it makes it even worse...

The 'cruel dentist' is, needless to say, one of my fantasies, featuring fairly horribly in my IPCG story.

THE APPLICATION Part 8

Madelon entered a very large, long room. At the right side of the room stood a row of massive benches, about seventy centimeters high, with grey iron plates at the sides and a brown latex-like cushion on top of them. On the first bench, laid the daughter, face down, naked stretched out, with a pillow under her hips. Her wrists were strapped to the top of the bench in front of the head. There were also straps around her chest, waist and ankles. The girl was wired as if she was in the emergency room of a hospital. She had a ball in her mouth, kept in place by a mask around her cheek and neck. A transparent plastic tube was attached to the mask. On the next bench, lay the foreign woman, in the same way, and on the next one the woman with the big glasses (but now without her glasses). Madelon noticed that the women’s legs were spread. Likely, the leg side of their benches could be split, spreading the legs strapped to it.

Madelon was led along the benches with the naked women strapped on them, their mouths forcedly opened. They watched her pass along. On the fourth bench lay the blonde woman. Two staff women and a man were working on her crotch, adding tubes and wiring. For the first time, Madelon saw annoyance and embarrassment on her face.

The next bench was Madelon’s. Her guards helped her on it, strapped her waist, her ankles and her knees, uncuffed her wrists and strapped them too. Then, they opened the swinging parts under Madelon’s strapped legs. Madelon looked aside, at the woman next to her, who underwent her treatment with resignation, just staring in front of her. Madelon had pity with her. The woman had to endure all this, only because she found her home, her castle, her life threatened by surveillance devices, and because she resisted against it in her own way. Determined to fight for her cause, a lost cause Madelon thought, even if she had to be subjected to these humiliations.

Meanwhile, they had started to wire Madelon. An infuse was attached to the cannula. It contained a nourishing substance. In the doctor’s cabinet, Madelon had already mentioned that she was hungry. But she was told that, up to the application, food was firmly forbidden, as the impact of the strokes on the body could cause a reaction of vomiting, with the risk of food particles getting stuck in the trachea. Food and liquid were administered directly into the veins by means of the infuse. There was also some sedative added in the liquid, in order to make the waiting easier.

Then, they started working on her crotch. It was the purpose, as they explained her, to drain her bladder and bowls completely, before the start of the application. First, a catheter was inserted into her urethra. This would allow to collect the urine from her bladder. Then, a substance was added on her anal sphincter, to make it flexible. Next, a plug was inserted in it. Through the plug, two tubes were brought in. Then the plug was sealed. Her bowls would be emptied by inserting a draining liquid that made the feces disintegrate. Regularly, the liquid with the disintegrated feces would be sucked out through the second tube, and new liquid would be inserted again. Normally, the system would not leak, but as a matter of precaution, another plug had been inserted into her vagina, with a drain added to it that would prevent any liquid of entering it, what could cause strong irritation and some risk of infections.
“We want to make something clear to your mind, not to your body! The mantra of R&H’s corporate mission sounded again.

Meanwhile, the work on the blonde woman was finished. She laid motionless. Madelon saw a tear running down from her eye.

The mother was brought in. Naked, completely dismantled from her make-up and jewels, her hair tousled. It was a huge difference with the proud woman she was in waiting room 2. She stared forward with a sad look, even not paying attention to her daughter on the first bench. She passed in front of Madelon – who found the woman seemed to have aged ten years - and she was strapped to her bench, next to Madelon’s. Meanwhile, apparatus to monitor Madelon’s heart rate and blood pressure was attached to her right arm. Then a small tube was inserted into her nose, attached to the gag mask. An airflow started, apparently oxygen.

Madelon heard the next woman being prepared. Finally, the school director was brought in, passing along the others. Soon she was processed too.

During the following stage of the preparation, their buttocks were rubbed in by some jelly stuff, as it was told them, to strengthen their skin. It happened under the supervision of Theresa.

Then, the ‘officer in charge’ came in, the first time they saw him since the waiting room.
“All right, ladies, you are now in the last stage of preparation. It is now twelve thirty. The application is scheduled at four a.m. Meanwhile you will be monitored continuously. Some checks will be carried out on the skin of the application area. I acknowledge you all have been cooperating very well up to now, what we appreciate very much. Just try to keep up that attitude. It will strengthen your courage. All of you have chosen to speak with the mental coach. Keep in mind the advices he gave you. They will allow you to cope with the application. Now, your bodies are purified and your skin is prepared. We do this to have your bodily functions cleaned up, so that all your mind will be able to focus on the sentence only. We want to avoid undesired bodily reactions during the application. There is some sedative in the infuse, which will help you to relax meanwhile. Remember : a relaxed mind can handle more strain and stress than a stressed one!”

Soon after the preparations had finished, it became was quiet in the room. Seven women laying on a row, waiting for their sentence. Silenced by a ball gag. Restrained, strapped to a bench. Naked.

It was silent in the room. Two guards were surveying them, in the meantime paying attention to the wiring and tubing connected on the women's bodies. From time to time, a ‘hiss’ was heard, when one of the drainage pumps started. It all felt very quietening. They were lying immobile and naked, but Madelon had no cold. There was a nice, quieting smell in the room. Madelon also suddenly realized that some silent appeasing music was played in the background. The oxygen tubes, steadily blowing oxygen in her nose, made it easy to carry the ball gag. The urethral catheter felt as if she was continuously urinating. It relaxed her. Any time liquid was inserted into her bowls, she initially felt some cold in her belly. When teh liquid was drained afterwards, she felt some relieving suction. Both the catheter and the enema created a continuous sense of relief. It was indeed very relaxing. As if the time stood still.

These were the new times. The Twenty-first Century would finally begin. Away with old thinking! The Government wanted things to go more efficiently! Enough with the old style wasting of money by inefficient governance. ‘More with less’ was the new maxim of the modern state. But more with less meant making choices. For instance : the Government was aware that prosperity of the society starts with a high-quality school system. But the Government was also determined to deal with criminality, and particularly with the perception of impunity that lived among the population. So, with less tax payers money available, the Government was forced to make such choices as : building schools or building prisons?

But the Government then made a brilliant decision. Replace prison sentences for minor crimes by a swift sanction. Simply reintroduce corporal punishment. Even more : let accused the choice : plead guilty and make a settlement for a corporal punishment in exchange for a clean slate. Swift justice, no more immunity and less prison cells required. It was a win-win bargain for both the criminals and the tax-paying society. And the Government even went further. Why not leave the execution of corporal punishment to private companies? The state then should only spend money for the qualification and licensing of these companies. The sentenced should pay himself for the application of the corporal punishment, and no longer the tax payer. That would be fair after all, isn’t it? The trouble was, of course, that once the Government had entrusted the execution of corporal punishment to private companies, that these companies would start lobbying to expand the system to minor and minor crimes, and even to smaller infringements. With success. So, gradually, more and more people became forcedly customers of the punishment industry.

Although Madelon was no supporter of the Government, she agreed with these measures. After all, she was not a criminal, just a normal working woman. But she, and ten thousands of others ignored on thing : the equality principle. All citizens are equal to law. Madelon was in the delusion that corporal punishment could only happen to others. That she would be immune to it, as she basically did nothing wrong. But she was wrong, terribly wrong!

Several years ago, Madelon had made up her mind to contribute to a better world. Madelon decided to go the railway station by bike from now on. It would save petrol and she could request an allowance for her ecological behavior. That was double profit. All went well, but when her daughter grew up, she had to take the train too. Madelon was reluctant to let her go by bike, especially during the dark winter mornings. So, from November till February, they drove together to the station a few days per week. Madelon parked the car and unloaded the bike so that her daughter could return home with it. Gradually, the number of days that they did so, increased, while Madelon still received her allowance for five days per week coming by bike. She was aware of it. She had talked to people about it, colleagues and friends, but they all advised her just to keep things like that. ‘Everybody does it’. But one day, unnoticed to Madelon, a surveillance system was placed at the car park of the station. It was meant both for security and for tracking unregistered cars, or cars of which the owner had no assurance or had not paid taxes for. No problem for Madelon, as she was in order with those obligations. But all cars entering or leaving the car park were monitored. Their registration numbers were registered on entering and leaving, and they were send to a database. And so, day after day, the database was fed with car number data, among which Madelon’s. The database grew and grew, and automatically, without human intervention, the system started to analyze the data. The system linked the car licenses to the National Register number of the owners. And this number was a basis for further search. And so, one day, the system concluded that on that particular car park, a car showed up on a nearly daily basis, entering during the morning rush and leaving during the evening rush. The car was owned by a woman, who apparently received a biking allowance. So, out of the computer came a message, pointing of a match of two datasets, that could indicate fraud. An employee of the agency concluded that this computer-based analysis was worthwhile to be investigated further. The case was transmitted to the Bureau of Financial Inspection, who send their local inspector to investigate the case. By entering the license number of Madelon’s car, he could see every camera record coupled to the time of arriving or departing of the car. He could soon see that, every time, Madelon was the driver. He had enough proof. The case was passed to the police.

Madelon was in shock when they confronted her with the proof of her fraud. She had little to say to her defense. The police inspector proposed a settlement with the agency that paid the allowances. She therefore had to plead guilty. Then she could arrange a ‘clean slate’ bargain. The alternative was a trial, in which she would have practically no chance, considering the enormous burden of proof against her.

She settled things with the agency. She had to pay back the allowances of the last three years, with an interest, at an increasing rate for the older years. She was allowed to pay it back within one year, otherwise interests should be increased again. It was a hard year nevertheless, but she made it. But meanwhile another unexpected thing showed up. A ‘clean slate’ bargain also includes a criminal case. One day, Madelon had to show up to the court house, to hear that the judge had decided she would present herself for an application of ‘ten strokes on the posterior pelvic region’, for her fraud. Ten lashes! The standard rate. Madelon was told that these sentences were carried out by private companies. She should have to contact one of them. She had six months to make an appointment.

At last she ended up with R&H, the world leader in the branch. Not a cheap one, but reliable, safe, clean, professional company. Particularly, R&H had the reputation to hold up high hygienic standards! That made her choose for them. Cheaper executioner companies, or self-employed executioners had a bad reputation of hygiene and conduct. As she was a woman, R&H had specified that the application would have to take place at a specific moment in her fertility cycle, in order to avoid that the sentence was applied on a pregnant body. She had to file a code by the internet at the first day if her menstruation. Considering that she had a normal cycle, she would then be invited within two weeks. As she did. As she recalls, the most stressful moment was when she sent the code, ten days ago. That was the point of no return. She had to, her allowed time was running out, as she had postponed the making of the appointment already several times, afraid as she had been to go for it. And all the time, she had kept the sentence secret to her children and relatives. It was something of her own.

(to be continued)

THE APPLICATION Part 8

Madelon entered a very large, long room. At the right side of the room stood a row of massive benches, about seventy centimeters high, with grey iron plates at the sides and a brown latex-like cushion on top of them. On the first bench, laid the daughter, face down, naked stretched out, with a pillow under her hips. Her wrists were strapped to the top of the bench in front of the head. There were also straps around her chest, waist and ankles. The girl was wired as if she was in the emergency room of a hospital. She had a ball in her mouth, kept in place by a mask around her cheek and neck. A transparent plastic tube was attached to the mask. On the next bench, lay the foreign woman, in the same way, and on the next one the woman with the big glasses (but now without her glasses). Madelon noticed that the women’s legs were spread. Likely, the leg side of their benches could be split, spreading the legs strapped to it.

Madelon was led along the benches with the naked women strapped on them, their mouths forcedly opened. They watched her pass along. On the fourth bench lay the blonde woman. Two staff women and a man were working on her crotch, adding tubes and wiring. For the first time, Madelon saw annoyance and embarrassment on her face.

The next bench was Madelon’s. Her guards helped her on it, strapped her waist, her ankles and her knees, uncuffed her wrists and strapped them too. Then, they opened the swinging parts under Madelon’s strapped legs. Madelon looked aside, at the woman next to her, who underwent her treatment with resignation, just staring in front of her. Madelon had pity with her. The woman had to endure all this, only because she found her home, her castle, her life threatened by surveillance devices, and because she resisted against it in her own way. Determined to fight for her cause, a lost cause Madelon thought, even if she had to be subjected to these humiliations.

Meanwhile, they had started to wire Madelon. An infuse was attached to the cannula. It contained a nourishing substance. In the doctor’s cabinet, Madelon had already mentioned that she was hungry. But she was told that, up to the application, food was firmly forbidden, as the impact of the strokes on the body could cause a reaction of vomiting, with the risk of food particles getting stuck in the trachea. Food and liquid were administered directly into the veins by means of the infuse. There was also some sedative added in the liquid, in order to make the waiting easier.

Then, they started working on her crotch. It was the purpose, as they explained her, to drain her bladder and bowls completely, before the start of the application. First, a catheter was inserted into her urethra. This would allow to collect the urine from her bladder. Then, a substance was added on her anal sphincter, to make it flexible. Next, a plug was inserted in it. Through the plug, two tubes were brought in. Then the plug was sealed. Her bowls would be emptied by inserting a draining liquid that made the feces disintegrate. Regularly, the liquid with the disintegrated feces would be sucked out through the second tube, and new liquid would be inserted again. Normally, the system would not leak, but as a matter of precaution, another plug had been inserted into her vagina, with a drain added to it that would prevent any liquid of entering it, what could cause strong irritation and some risk of infections.
“We want to make something clear to your mind, not to your body! The mantra of R&H’s corporate mission sounded again.

Meanwhile, the work on the blonde woman was finished. She laid motionless. Madelon saw a tear running down from her eye.

The mother was brought in. Naked, completely dismantled from her make-up and jewels, her hair tousled. It was a huge difference with the proud woman she was in waiting room 2. She stared forward with a sad look, even not paying attention to her daughter on the first bench. She passed in front of Madelon – who found the woman seemed to have aged ten years - and she was strapped to her bench, next to Madelon’s. Meanwhile, apparatus to monitor Madelon’s heart rate and blood pressure was attached to her right arm. Then a small tube was inserted into her nose, attached to the gag mask. An airflow started, apparently oxygen.

Madelon heard the next woman being prepared. Finally, the school director was brought in, passing along the others. Soon she was processed too.

During the following stage of the preparation, their buttocks were rubbed in by some jelly stuff, as it was told them, to strengthen their skin. It happened under the supervision of Theresa.

Then, the ‘officer in charge’ came in, the first time they saw him since the waiting room.
“All right, ladies, you are now in the last stage of preparation. It is now twelve thirty. The application is scheduled at four a.m. Meanwhile you will be monitored continuously. Some checks will be carried out on the skin of the application area. I acknowledge you all have been cooperating very well up to now, what we appreciate very much. Just try to keep up that attitude. It will strengthen your courage. All of you have chosen to speak with the mental coach. Keep in mind the advices he gave you. They will allow you to cope with the application. Now, your bodies are purified and your skin is prepared. We do this to have your bodily functions cleaned up, so that all your mind will be able to focus on the sentence only. We want to avoid undesired bodily reactions during the application. There is some sedative in the infuse, which will help you to relax meanwhile. Remember : a relaxed mind can handle more strain and stress than a stressed one!”

Soon after the preparations had finished, it became was quiet in the room. Seven women laying on a row, waiting for their sentence. Silenced by a ball gag. Restrained, strapped to a bench. Naked.

It was silent in the room. Two guards were surveying them, in the meantime paying attention to the wiring and tubing connected on the women's bodies. From time to time, a ‘hiss’ was heard, when one of the drainage pumps started. It all felt very quietening. They were lying immobile and naked, but Madelon had no cold. There was a nice, quieting smell in the room. Madelon also suddenly realized that some silent appeasing music was played in the background. The oxygen tubes, steadily blowing oxygen in her nose, made it easy to carry the ball gag. The urethral catheter felt as if she was continuously urinating. It relaxed her. Any time liquid was inserted into her bowls, she initially felt some cold in her belly. When teh liquid was drained afterwards, she felt some relieving suction. Both the catheter and the enema created a continuous sense of relief. It was indeed very relaxing. As if the time stood still.

These were the new times. The Twenty-first Century would finally begin. Away with old thinking! The Government wanted things to go more efficiently! Enough with the old style wasting of money by inefficient governance. ‘More with less’ was the new maxim of the modern state. But more with less meant making choices. For instance : the Government was aware that prosperity of the society starts with a high-quality school system. But the Government was also determined to deal with criminality, and particularly with the perception of impunity that lived among the population. So, with less tax payers money available, the Government was forced to make such choices as : building schools or building prisons?

But the Government then made a brilliant decision. Replace prison sentences for minor crimes by a swift sanction. Simply reintroduce corporal punishment. Even more : let accused the choice : plead guilty and make a settlement for a corporal punishment in exchange for a clean slate. Swift justice, no more immunity and less prison cells required. It was a win-win bargain for both the criminals and the tax-paying society. And the Government even went further. Why not leave the execution of corporal punishment to private companies? The state then should only spend money for the qualification and licensing of these companies. The sentenced should pay himself for the application of the corporal punishment, and no longer the tax payer. That would be fair after all, isn’t it? The trouble was, of course, that once the Government had entrusted the execution of corporal punishment to private companies, that these companies would start lobbying to expand the system to minor and minor crimes, and even to smaller infringements. With success. So, gradually, more and more people became forcedly customers of the punishment industry.

Although Madelon was no supporter of the Government, she agreed with these measures. After all, she was not a criminal, just a normal working woman. But she, and ten thousands of others ignored on thing : the equality principle. All citizens are equal to law. Madelon was in the delusion that corporal punishment could only happen to others. That she would be immune to it, as she basically did nothing wrong. But she was wrong, terribly wrong!

Several years ago, Madelon had made up her mind to contribute to a better world. Madelon decided to go the railway station by bike from now on. It would save petrol and she could request an allowance for her ecological behavior. That was double profit. All went well, but when her daughter grew up, she had to take the train too. Madelon was reluctant to let her go by bike, especially during the dark winter mornings. So, from November till February, they drove together to the station a few days per week. Madelon parked the car and unloaded the bike so that her daughter could return home with it. Gradually, the number of days that they did so, increased, while Madelon still received her allowance for five days per week coming by bike. She was aware of it. She had talked to people about it, colleagues and friends, but they all advised her just to keep things like that. ‘Everybody does it’. But one day, unnoticed to Madelon, a surveillance system was placed at the car park of the station. It was meant both for security and for tracking unregistered cars, or cars of which the owner had no assurance or had not paid taxes for. No problem for Madelon, as she was in order with those obligations. But all cars entering or leaving the car park were monitored. Their registration numbers were registered on entering and leaving, and they were send to a database. And so, day after day, the database was fed with car number data, among which Madelon’s. The database grew and grew, and automatically, without human intervention, the system started to analyze the data. The system linked the car licenses to the National Register number of the owners. And this number was a basis for further search. And so, one day, the system concluded that on that particular car park, a car showed up on a nearly daily basis, entering during the morning rush and leaving during the evening rush. The car was owned by a woman, who apparently received a biking allowance. So, out of the computer came a message, pointing of a match of two datasets, that could indicate fraud. An employee of the agency concluded that this computer-based analysis was worthwhile to be investigated further. The case was transmitted to the Bureau of Financial Inspection, who send their local inspector to investigate the case. By entering the license number of Madelon’s car, he could see every camera record coupled to the time of arriving or departing of the car. He could soon see that, every time, Madelon was the driver. He had enough proof. The case was passed to the police.

Madelon was in shock when they confronted her with the proof of her fraud. She had little to say to her defense. The police inspector proposed a settlement with the agency that paid the allowances. She therefore had to plead guilty. Then she could arrange a ‘clean slate’ bargain. The alternative was a trial, in which she would have practically no chance, considering the enormous burden of proof against her.

She settled things with the agency. She had to pay back the allowances of the last three years, with an interest, at an increasing rate for the older years. She was allowed to pay it back within one year, otherwise interests should be increased again. It was a hard year nevertheless, but she made it. But meanwhile another unexpected thing showed up. A ‘clean slate’ bargain also includes a criminal case. One day, Madelon had to show up to the court house, to hear that the judge had decided she would present herself for an application of ‘ten strokes on the posterior pelvic region’, for her fraud. Ten lashes! The standard rate. Madelon was told that these sentences were carried out by private companies. She should have to contact one of them. She had six months to make an appointment.

At last she ended up with R&H, the world leader in the branch. Not a cheap one, but reliable, safe, clean, professional company. Particularly, R&H had the reputation to hold up high hygienic standards! That made her choose for them. Cheaper executioner companies, or self-employed executioners had a bad reputation of hygiene and conduct. As she was a woman, R&H had specified that the application would have to take place at a specific moment in her fertility cycle, in order to avoid that the sentence was applied on a pregnant body. She had to file a code by the internet at the first day if her menstruation. Considering that she had a normal cycle, she would then be invited within two weeks. As she did. As she recalls, the most stressful moment was when she sent the code, ten days ago. That was the point of no return. She had to, her allowed time was running out, as she had postponed the making of the appointment already several times, afraid as she had been to go for it. And all the time, she had kept the sentence secret to her children and relatives. It was something of her own.

(to be continued)

Bit harsh, just for driving to the station.. :eek:

:popcorn:

Bit harsh, just for driving to the station.. :eek:

:popcorn:

..........while claiming money from the state.

Any falsification of facts to claim state benefits results in harsh sentences in UK (often prison, sometimes suspended), any 'forgetting' income to pay less tax results in paying the tax with a small penalty added.

Loxuru's scenario is perfectly realistic.

The long-drawn-out processing of these women create a day to remember for them, even before any pain. And several hours when they can do nothing but contemplate their actions.

Very well conceived, Loxuru.

THE APPLICATION Part 9

Madelon had lost all notion of time. She was in another world now, far away from daily life. As if she and her companions were seven women, abducted by aliens, and now subjected to scientific tests in a spacecraft, already far away from Earth. With no prospect to ever return.

Occasionally, she nodded off. But any time the pump draining her bowls was restarted, she regained full consciousness due to the suction. And then again she felt the tickling of fresh, cool liquid being poured deep into her belly. In the meantime, it felt as she was continuously losing urine. She hoped that the system down there would remain well fixed. She wondered what the other ‘abducted women’ were thinking about. And Madelon herself wondered what the husband of the blonde woman would have decided to do after he had to leave his wife in the hands of R&F? Did he stay or did he return home? Obviously, it must not be pleasant to see your lovely wife being taken away from you, to see her disappear behind a forbidden door. Albert should have been fully aware of what was going to happen with her : stripped naked, cavity searched, cuffed and shackled, being treated naked by and exposed to foreign people, men and women alike, and eventually getting a hard beating on the bottom. He probably must have been wondering all the time ‘what are they doing with my wife now?’, ‘to what is she subjected to?’ Knowing she is going to get hurt, while he is not there to comfort her. A couple with such a good relationship has probably been talking about it, about her anticipation to it. Likely she would have expressed her fears and worries to him, and now he is forbidden to support her during this anxious experience. She had to live to it alone, by herself, mentally lonely. It must indeed be unbearable for Albert to be left behind like that.

Perhaps, could the man imagine now, at this moment, the conditions where his wife was in? With other women in a room, each strapped to a bench, naked, exposed. Legs forcedly spread, exposing all private parts. Invasively deprived of primary body functions. The buttocks raised, due to the pillow under the pelvis. The application area, as they call it, the target for the forthcoming sanction, bending upward. And all in front of foreign people. Could Albert stand the idea, not to mention the sight? Perhaps it is better that he was not here. Much better!

Madelon wondered how her ex-husband would have coped with it, if they had still been together by now? Would he have brought her to the application center? Would he have accompanied her to the reception room? Or would he have just dropped her off? He likely would have driven her. Yes, he would have proposed her to do, well-meant, not because he would have felt obliged. He was usually helpful, spontaneously. And he would have accompanied her to the reception if she had asked him. But he would have let her go, without insisting to accompany her. Just ‘Good luck and courage honey!” Nothing more. And if he would have had worries, like Albert in the reception room, he would never have outspoken them. That’s how he was. Pragmatic. Never showing his feelings. Straight forward. Practical. Caring, indeed. He was some kind of silent lonesome cowboy who meets a wife, marries her, gets a few children, and then disappears again on his horse in the prairie. And she fell in love with that lonesome cowboy, married him, gave him two children, and accepted it all. At the end it was divorce without remorse. Deep inside her, she must always have known that it was no commitment for life. Because they had started a relationship on the basis of one huge common characteristic : they were both loners, so they understood each other.

But Madelon particularly wondered whether she would have wanted to be accompanied by her ex-husband, even if this would have happened in the time they were married, even during the best days of their marriage? She would most likely have preferred to go alone. Was it because of a fundamental distrust between them? Would she have suspected him of… of thinking that she had deserved it, because he always had, as she had perceived it all the time, considered her as mentally and intellectually inferior to himself? Would she have suspected him that he would have helped her, only to make her clear that she was in trouble just because of her own fault, her own stupidity?

Clearly, her marriage had been of a different kind than the women’s next to her. But on her right side? The mother with the daughter. Didn’t the daughter say ‘don’t tell dad?”. Madelon first thought the woman was there to support her daughter, but now it is more than clear that both have been sentenced. ‘Don’t tell dad’ That is Madelon’s own question : would she have told her husband, supposed they would still have been together? Difficult to hide such things when you sleep in the same bed, but anyway. Madelon might have tried to come alone, without telling anyone.

‘Did you hide it for your children because you are ashamed for what you did?’, the mental coach had asked. Ashamed? Should she be? The blonde with the surveillance equipment near her home, must she be ashamed? She did it for a personal cause. Madelon on the other hand, was illegally getting an allowance from tax payer’s money. Wasn’t she ashamed for that? Apparently, if she wasn’t, she had some sort of criminal mind in her, the mental coach had said.

A criminal mind? Madelon had never considered it like that. Sense of guilt? Why? Her little fraud meant nothing against the intellectual fraud by the Government. The Government’s program of more efficiency, of smaller governance held a promise for the population : lower tax rates. In reality, Madelon knew nobody had paid a penny less of tax since. On the contrary! And on these occasions the Government, had indeed lowered tax rates, local and other authorities immediately had seized the opportunity to divert the benefits to themselves, by raising their taxes and fares. Moreover, people had to pay now for these services that had been outsourced by the Government to private companies, services that had originally been included in their taxes. So, why should Madelon not have tried to retrieve a few dimes as a compensation? Sense of guilt? She had had bad luck being caught. Is bad luck a crime?

Time went by, slowly. Then suddenly, there was motion. Staff came in. Some stuff was injected into the infuses. Theresa, the doctor and the officer in charge inspected whether the ‘application area’ of the sentenced women was well prepared and rubbed some more smelly stuff on it. The straps were checked. This meant that the application itself would start within thirty minutes. The action caused a visible nervousness among the seven women. They were no longer lying motionless and relaxed. Heads moved, looking around. Bodies rubbed on the pillows as far as the restraints allowed it. Breathing became deeper.

All the suction pumps were activated. The quality of the fluid was visually checked. All clean. The tubes between their legs were uncoupled but the plugs were left in place. Then the split benches were closed and locked. An extra strap was added over the women’s knees. Next, the officer in charge returned, together with the doctor, the mental coach accompanied by a man, dressed in a black jumpsuit. He wore a helmet-like mask covering his face. Together, they inspected the women one by one. The man in black checked their cards one by one, using a proximity data reader to get information about the women. At the end, they conferred for a short while at the very end of the room. Madelon had already understood. The man in the black jumpsuit was the man who would ‘administer the application’.

From the back of the room, a mobile workbench was rolled in. The man in black inspected it. The workbench carried the ‘application devices’. Seven pairs of anxious eyes stared at the scene. Madelon felt a wave of fear rushing through her body. As if she shrunk against the bench below her. For the first time since she was on the bench, she panicked, she wanted to get out of there.

The workbench was rolled to the head of the row. Some instructions were given. The infuses were decoupled. Then, the officer in charge addressed them once more.
“Time, ladies, time for the application; it will start right now.”
Then he read the sentence acts and called out names. Seven acts, seven names. Seven times ten strokes.
“You can begin, Sir!”

The application started as planned with the youngest one, the girl. The staff members detached her oxygen tube and her ball gag. One took place at her head side, another at her feet side. A few guards, the officer in charge, the doctor, the mental coach and Theresa oversaw the action. It now became very silent in the room.
“Remember, I advised the others not to look!” said the mental coach.

Madelon had to think back about her talk with the mental coach, a few hours ago.
The mental coach to Madelon : “the worst place in the line is the first one, because the sentenced has no reference of experience from the others.”

The man in black addressed the young girl.
“Are you ready?”
The girl started crying. The device went down. The girl cried out hysterically of fear and pain. Madelon saw the mother right of her hiding her head between her outstretched arms, trying to cover her ears from the crying.

The mental coach, to Madelon: “the sentence is carried out with increasing age. Youngsters have mentally not yet completely outgrown the times when they had to obey as a child, or they would get punished. This kind of a sentence is just another spanking for them. They have too little life experience to cope with it in a different way. It would not matter where you put them in the row. But since it matters for the others, we apply them first.”

The girl cried continuously, all the ten strokes long. Then it was over. She silenced. The staff and the man in black stepped to the next. The young woman with the foreign accent. Her gag was removed.
“Are you ready?”
“Just go on with it!.” Then she started talking, to herself as it appeared, in a foreign language, with a monotonous voice. Was she praying? Cursing? Talking courage to herself? The device came down, with its typical loud, short clap when it hit the target area. The woman uttered a loud, long scream, with a very deep voice, rather a “roooooooaaaaaar!”. Between the strokes, she continued talking, then another hit, another “rooooooooaaaaar!”. As if she screamed in a foreign language too. When it was over, she kept talking for a while, her speed and intonation of words varying with the waves of afterpain she experienced.

The mental coach, to Madelon: “with increasing age, people process it in a different way. They have life experience. They process not only their own punishment, but also that of others.”

The woman with the big glasses. The gag was removed.
“Are you ready?”
“Huh – huh.” I did not sound convincing.
The device went up.
“NO-NO-PLEASE-DON’T”
… and hit!
“IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!”. Her scream was loud, high and sharp. The screams became longer as the sentence went on. Then it was over for her.

The blonde woman. Her gag was removed. Now there was fear on her face.
“Are you ready?”
“For my lovely home!” Madelon saw a brief glance of determination on her face and in her eyes.
The man in black raised his arm.
“I am sorry, Albert, forgive me if I hurt you by this, but I had to. do it!”
The man in blcak hesitated.
“Who is Albert, madam?” The he asked.
“My husband! He tried to prevent me from doing these things all the time. I sometimes make life a hell for him. I deserve this, not for what they sentenced me for, but for the trouble and annoyance I have done to him. He is such a good man. Now, carry on, please. I am ready for it!”
“Relax, madam, do not tense your muscles. Don’t push yourself up. Lay down on the cushion! Good! That is much better.”

Madelon could not resist watching. It happened all too close to her now. She had pity with the woman, who definitely did not deserve this. And yet, she would get the same sentence as her. To that woman, she felt ashamed, guilty now.

The mental coach, to Madelon: “still I think, Madelon, that you did not tell your children, because you are ashamed of what you did.”
“I did not tell because I did not want to worry them for me today. But I can still tell them later.”
“And do you intend to ever tell them, later, Madelon?”

'whooosh’ CLAP!
‘AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!’
Madelon watched the woman shiver up when the device hit. Her entire body wobbled forward like a pudding. She jerked her head up and uttered a loud cry. Then she fell back until the next stroke came down. making her shiver and jerk up again, each time with a fading out cry. Near the end she kept her head down and her cries became more dull and deeper. When it was over, she looked exhausted. She silently kept uttering ‘aaaa…..aaaa’. She was sweating all over her body. She closed her eyes. Tears ran along her face.
“Please forgive me, Albert…”

Curious, Madelon tried to assess the damage on the woman's buttocks. She could only discern a few red streaks (but according to Theresa, weals only develop with time). Then, Madelon’s view on the woman was blocked. The man in black stood in between them. Staff took position around her.
“Are you ready?”
It was Madelon’s turn now.
She shivered over all her body.

(to be continued)

A very thoughtful discussion about the notion of guilt.

Although I've never been in trouble with the law at all, I've done a few things in my time for which I could/should have felt guilt. Madelon's musings capture the 'after the event' feelings very well, including some times the justification we place on our little foibles.

Back
Top Bottom