The Barn Executions

Go to CruxDreams.com
barn-executions.jpg

Jacky: „Hi! My name is Jacky… I never saw you at the barn executions before… are you new in town?“

Tom: „Hi, I’m Tom. Nice to meet you… we’ll I’m just visiting from Europe… I just saw this billboard about the execution show and since we don’t have those in Europe I thought I’ll come and see one, while I’m here…“

Jacky: „Wow, nice to meet you, Tom. So, you don’t enforce the overpopulation laws in Europe? No executions at all?“

Tom: „Well… yes, but they are not public.“

Jacky: „What a shame… I really love those shows… especially those intimate barn executions. Wasn’t today’s hanging hot, or what? I mean, look at her… she is… I mean she WAS beautiful, right? And did you see how she came right before she got kicked off that hay stack? That little bitch had an enormous orgasm… I really love it, when those horny underfucked teen bitches cum like this…. And judging from the bulge in your pants you enjoyed it as well, didn’t you?“

Tom: „Wow, you’re very direct…“

Jacky: „Yeah… well… life’s too short to hold back. I mean… I could be hanging here next week, if they draw my number. A single, unmarried girl like me has a 1:30 chance to have her number drawn… every week. So I guess, one day it’ll be me hanging here for guys like you getting a boner….“

Tom: „Well… I have to admit, seeing YOU hanging there would definitely give me a boner…“

Jacky: „Wow, that’s the weirdest compliment I got recently…but I’ll take it.“

Tom: „I’m sorry… that came out wrong….“

Jacky: „No, no… that’s alright. It’s actually flattering. I’m mean… let’s face it: since the new overpopulation law went into effect, I’m basically fuck meat until I find someone crazy enough to marry me. I haven’t even reached my monthly fuck quota yet, which means that my chances to get drawn during the execution lottery are twice as high….“

Tom: „Really? That’s how it works around here…? Why are you telling me this?“

Jacky: „Isn’t that obvious, Tom? Come on… I’m still soaking wet from watching the execution, you obviously have a massive boner and I need to reach my fuck quota… so… why don’t we go to your hotel room and help each other out?“

Tom: „Fuck, are you serious? I mean… unfortunately I can’t… I have a girl friend but I appreciate the offer!“

Jacky: „Well… your girl friend can fuck me as well… I’m really good at eating pussy. But I’m even better at giving blow jobs… come on… it’ll be fun. No bullshit, no foreplay, no condom, just use me as your little fuck toy… ass, mouth, pussy… cum in whichever hole you prefer!“

Tom: „Fuck… that sounds hot, but as I said… I can’t cheat on my girl friend…“

Jacky: „Who needs a girl friend in a world where you can fuck almost any girl you want… come on… I’m kinda desperate here… I really need that fuck in order to reach my quota. I’ll pay you $500 if you fuck me!“

Tom: „So… I can use you as a sex toy, you said?“

Jacky: „Fuck, yeah… do anything you want with me. I can handle it… I actually like it rough. I don’t mind having my tits slapped… and if you’re one of those guys who love to torture cunts with weird objects… go ahead…. My fuck hole is all yours… you wouldn’t believe what guys have made me cum with… But no pressure: You don’t need to make me cum. If that’s your thing you can actually make me suffer… that’s alright. I mean I get it… in this society I’m just a fucking piece of fuck meat. I don’t care… torture my little pussy if you want, but please sign my fuck book, so I have a chance to reach my quota. So what do you say? $750 if you fuck me…? Do we have a deal?“

Tom: „Ok. Let’s do it. But I don’t wanna hear any complaints later on…“

Back
Top Bottom