The Bet

Go to CruxDreams.com
“She cannot lose! Either she goes free or she hangs from a scaffold made of my premium French gallows wood” Messa observes. “Come on; let’s find some lunch and a few more drinks.”
piper 001.jpg Of course, what do you think that she could say more ... ? :hanged::hambre:

... but ....... if you could view how it is under this short dress piper 001.jpg ... Mmmmmmmm ! You could be surprised by some "wetness" !!!:rolleyes::D

Warden Jollyrei seems happy to call out the wenches attributes. Really, it is just the vote of the crowd that decides who dies and who lives. The women look at each other knowing tomorrow night one will be free and the other center course for the archbishop’s annual fundraising dinner.

It must be tense on the terrace…

I wonder if there is something I can do for the vote to go my way. I am open for suggestions.

It is time to select if Debbie or Piper will be hanged tomorrow at Market Day. Both have been convicted on obscure laws and have been sentenced to death by hanging but it is a holiday and the archbishop allows one of the two women to be pardoned and freed. Of course the other will hang by her neck until dead and the hangman Tree gets paid more the longer she suffers. It is good money for him and a great show for the spectators. The condemned women seem to suffer quite a bit but it is over for them in around a quarter hour or so.

You would think Debbie and Piper would be somewhat relieved that one of them would survive and be free from this hellish place but they stand naked with their wrists bound behind their backs waiting to find which one will go free and which one will hang in the town square. It must be stressful for them…

Piper and I stand on either side of Warden Jollyrei when he demands the crowd below us pick which of us goes free and which will hang tomorrow. His command is met with calls to hang both of us. This is something I had not considered. Warden Jollyrei admonishes the crowd and says only one of us will hang and to get to the business of picking which one of us. I should be relieved that I am back to a half way chance of surviving. I steal a glance over at Piper. If I live she dies. I have to get over that.

owp 247.jpg

-Debbie

This seems a bit cold to Tree. Of course if Piper lives he hangs Debbie and still gets paid. Focus on the big picture!

“Hang both of the wenches” someone calls out. This is not something I have considered. Warden Jollyrei admonishes the crowd and says only one of us will hang and to get to the business of picking which one of us. Warden Jollyrei is stoking up votes and it is not going well for me. I think by tomorrow night I will be hanging dead from the noose crushing my throat.
owp 211.jpg
I try to comfort myself that Debbie will live. The thought does me little comfort. She lives means I hang!

-Piper

Imagine standing on the terrace porch as people bid if you live or hang. This is totally barbaric though the vendors do quite well through the bidding. Some even bid on the hanged witch-meat that they will sell as a long sow or carved as fine cuts once her body is spit-roasted.
In the courtyard the crowd slowly starts to demand Piper hangs. Then it picks up and she knows she will be hanged!

It doesn’t matter anymore. I have been condemned to hang until I am dead. The crowd below me is almost chanting in unison demanding my death. Sweat covers my body that is chilled in fear. There is no escape. I am a dead woman!
owp 267 B.jpg
I look over at Debbie as the cut her wrists free of the ropes binding them. She clutches her body and whispers “I’m sorry it is you.”
owp 174 b.jpg
She may be… I think I’d have said the same to her. But it is I that is to be hanged tomorrow night…

-Piper

So Debbie is free and Piper will be hanged by the neck until dead. Professor Barbara Moore is pleased with the outcome. You see, almost five years ago Piper enrolled at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She was appalled that she was actually expected to attend her classes. Professor Moore convinced Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg to expel the young freshman. Piper convinced her now deceased father to cut off all grant money to the UVM. This hurt Moore’s career and she vowed revenge. Tomorrow she will get to see the spoiled rich bitch hang.

madame wu 117 b.jpg

Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day, I think!

-Barbara Moore

Tree

Professor Barbara Moore is pleased with the outcome. You see, almost five years ago Piper enrolled at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She was appalled that she was actually expected to attend her classes. Professor Moore convinced Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg to expel the young freshman. Piper convinced her now deceased father to cut off all grant money to the UVM. This hurt Moore’s career and she vowed revenge. Tomorrow she will get to see the spoiled rich bitch hang.

Never ever think you can mess with me and get away with it!:devil:

Nice exploration of thoughts and feelings, Tree.

Tomorrow night is still a many hours away. Piper is taken to Cruxton Abbey by two IMF security police.
prison 191.jpg
They place her in a rat-infested cell in one of the turrets of the abbey’s wall. Piper is scared and hungry.
dungeon 096.jpg
Only when she is hanged will either be taken care of.

While preparations for tomorrow’s execution goes on much of Brampton seems to be sleeping there is much hidden activity. In Warden Jollyrei’s bedroom Debbie is being used to service his manly needs.
couple 069.jpg
You may recall Debbie and Piper vowed to be each other’s handmaiden in Cruxton the definition of ‘handmaiden’ only means Debbie is still held in custody until Piper is hanged. You never know if you will need a substitute woman to hang!

In the Cruxton prison women are being hanged for private patrons. The women are lovers, wives, or daughters that need to be eliminated. It is cheaper to have them turned into sow meat than to disown or divorce them plus it puts food in the freezer. The only concession to the women is they are hanged before a small group of prison guards and staff from Julie and Melissa’s cooking team and they are hanged anonymously with a sack over their head.
hang 616.jpg
Don’t think the women were given a swift long drop hanging. That doesn’t flavor their meat like a slow hanging would!

In the early light of dawn the hanging of witches has already begun. Though bars usually cannot open until 11 AM the local police don’t seem to pay attention to the vendor tents that are already selling drinks this early in the morning. Here the first group of witches is being lynched. Within an hour they will be spitted and roasted as food for the day’s festivity.
hang 235 f.jpg
As one woman has been hanged for an hour her body is taken down and prepared to be spit roasted.
bra 79.jpg
Due to huge crowd when one witch is finished another is brought to take her place in the newly vacated noose.
bra 91.jpg
For most of the people at Market Day it will be an exciting festival… unless perhaps you are one of the women being hanged. There is always a bit of pain required for a good show…

Tree

While preparations for tomorrow’s execution goes on much of Brampton seems to be sleeping there is much hidden activity. In Warden Jollyrei’s bedroom Debbie is being used to service his manly needs.

You may recall Debbie and Piper vowed to be each other’s handmaiden in Cruxton the definition of ‘handmaiden’ only means Debbie is still held in custody until Piper is hanged. You never know if you will need a substitute woman to hang!

I should have read the fine print :doh:

Back
Top Bottom