The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
and that's 500 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
someforthe winelovers
women who admirers their handiwork
and iplace some of the old (2000) Flavius Galarius stories (upside down Treath) and it's summer bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil:

Attachments

• du vin.png
    du vin.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 398
  • girls admire their work.jpg
    girls admire their work.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 446
  • dutch nun wanted.jpg
    dutch nun wanted.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 392
YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!......Hans is a Governor

We'd like to be the first to congratulate Hans and thank him for all the help and humor he has provided in the past. It has been very much appreciated. It really is quite an achievement to make 500 posts on a web site when your first language is not English. Well done Hans and may we continue to enjoy the pleasure of your company.

XX
Julie & Mel

goldenruler said:
Congratulations Hans! ...uh... Govenor Hans!

Wild images you posted!!

-GR
Congratulations to Governor Hans...welcome to the club and a big kiss for you!connie

jonesygirl said:
YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!......Hans is a Governor

We'd like to be the first to congratulate Hans and thank him for all the help and humor he has provided in the past. It has been very much appreciated. It really is quite an achievement to make 500 posts on a web site when your first language is not English. Well done Hans and may we continue to enjoy the pleasure of your company.

XX
Julie & Mel
:lol:

Good luck!, all power to you, all power to your elbow, more power to your elbow Good old England and Young USA
, wished by this very honoured Dutchman
:evil: :evil:

Hans

congratulations England and America

and now germany :lol:

U.S.A. 1 - Algeria 0

I did say the USA were the best in the group. We just saw the highlights and if you managed to see it live then you were royally entertained. Bill Clinton certainly was !

Melissa

melissa said:
U.S.A. 1 - Algeria 0

I did say the USA were the best in the group. We just saw the highlights and if you managed to see it live then you were royally entertained. Bill Clinton certainly was !

Melissa
Clinton was there ONLY to check out the women!!

cmeinsen said:
melissa said:
U.S.A. 1 - Algeria 0

Melissa

this one ????????? :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• oranje babes 1.jpg
    oranje babes 1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 265
admihoek said:
cmeinsen said:
melissa said:
U.S.A. 1 - Algeria 0

Melissa

this one ????????? :lol: :lol:
Good one!!! :lol:

Alas, the US lost to Ghana 2-1. Just like last time. Oh, well. Good luck to your Netherlands, Hans. And good luck to your England, Melissa & Julie. Oh, wait, they play Germany next. Is anyone here German? I don't want to start an incident. Good luck to the Germans too. And condolences to any Italian members. I was going to make a joke about their team putting up a worse defence than their army did in WW2, but that would be in poor taste.

Naraku said:
Alas, the US lost to Ghana 2-1. Just like last time. Oh, well. Good luck to your Netherlands, Hans. And good luck to your England, Melissa & Julie. Oh, wait, they play Germany next. Is anyone here German? I don't want to start an incident. Good luck to the Germans too. And condolences to any Italian members. I was going to make a joke about their team putting up a worse defence than their army did in WW2, but that would be in poor taste.
and what about that poor France ????????????? :lol: :lol: and Clinton.......... who was an close observer of Ghana's victorie.

as Dutch i hope that England wins it should not only my fulfilled my most ardent wish but that of everyone in the Netherlands. :mrgreen: :evil:

orange Hans

cavalera said:
The Cruxforums now have "five provinces". Good progress... :lol:

And that is a brilliant sketch. I like the way Connie is leaning forward and issuing orders. I shall have that drawing framed.
Thanks.
Julie

Naraku said:

I sincerely hope that Naraku never hesitates because something may be in poor taste. Down the road from us is a giant St. George flag with 1918 in top left corner, 1945 in top right, 1966 in bottom left and 2010 in bottom right! Oh well, you can't get them all right can you.
Now c'mon Hans we all all rooting for you, just beat those Germans!
Julie

jonesygirl said:
cavalera said:
The Cruxforums now have "five provinces". Good progress... :lol:

And that is a brilliant sketch. I like the way Connie is leaning forward and issuing orders. I shall have that drawing framed.
Thanks.
Julie

nice but i'm not an numbskull, though ? :shock:

All of these soccer scores are not really on topic. A more on topic score might be;
Lions 47, Christians 0

shannonb100 said:
All of these soccer scores are not really on topic. A more on topic score might be;
Lions 47, Christians 0
you are right girl but soccer is in Europe the most import side issue :lol: :p

and:

Netherlands - Brazil 2-1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Congratulations to your "Oranje", Hans. My condolences to Mel & Julie & any Brazilian, Paraguayan & Argentinian members. I don't know if anyone here is from Ghana. But, they have my sympathies too.
As a Yank, I don't really know much about the game, but one thing I've learned from watching the World Cup: American baseball umpires are not the only sports officials that have eyesight problems.

Back
Top Bottom