The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Think you are very close - I was always told one pronounced it as ti-sis.
in truth, not that it's a word I often use, I think I'd say p'tisis or just tisis, with a plosive 't', not fricative 'th', but the Concise Oxford Dictionary gives (p)thi-sis. But if any kids got as far as that last word in the test, I don't suppose their teachers really had any idea whether they were reading it right or wrong!

in truth, not that it's a word I often use, I think I'd say p'tisis or just tisis, with a plosive 't', not fricative 'th', but the Concise Oxford Dictionary gives (p)thi-sis. But if any kids got as far as that last word in the test, I don't suppose their teachers really had any idea whether they were reading it right or wrong!
Sort of like the Egyptian princess, Ptalia in my "Solomon" story. The "p" might be silent, as in "cat".

oho me think squirrel was rly not prepared for this meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
giphy390.jpg

oho me not is sure this squirrel have doctor permissions meowwwwww :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
giphy393.jpg

oho not smart squirrel boom meow :oops: :cat: :conejo::mouse:
giphy398.jpg

oho revolution of rodents already started meowwwwwwwwwwwww :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
giphy400.gif

oho everybody animals know who is this squirrel also where we drive meow?:oops::cat: :conejo: :mouse:
giphy403.jpg

oho its friday squirrel survive to friday only becuse of coffee meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
giphy406.jpg

oho squirrel is ready to weekend meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
giphy409.gif

Back
Top Bottom