The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I mostly just said she was hot that's why she was on it. I didn't feel the need to specify that coming over unannounced was not good, they should've known better.
And yet, you apparently like to take risks) For myself, I don’t see the point in demonstrating my fetishes so much as to put them on my desktop. The risk is huge. Just one curious glance can seriously complicate my life. Then why expose yourself like that?
But everyone, of course, has their own approach.

I agree, Nosy people are my pet peeve
It's easy to set up a second account for when you have visitors with a different backgtound - just log in to whichever one you feel appropriate at the time
(I don't do this though - I have a naked photo slideshow of my partner Cyndi set up on my desktop and neither of us give a crap what anyone else thinks)

A little trivia note... both the 727 and the 737 borrowed heavily from the 707. The 727 used much of the 707 design forward of the wing mounts. The original 737 was basically a grossly shortened and re-engined version of the 707 when it was born. Ironically later models of the 737 can carry more people than the 707 the original 737 borrowed from..
My dad used to fly 707s and 737s and he would concur that the two aircraft were very similar, especially the earlier variants of the 737 (specifically the 100 and 200 series - later variants switched the turbojet engines to higher bypass turbofans as well as successively enlarged the plane as you rightly pointed out)
Interesting note the last 'new' B-52 was delivered in 1962. Tree wonders how many CF members were not even born then?!?!?!
That was three years before I was born :)

It seems that Boeing can't catch a break these days - there was another (thankfully minor) incident on Friday;

OK this was a 25-year-old version (737-800) and the missing panel wasn't noticed until after it had landed, but right now this is the last thing that Boeing needs, especially after the highly convenient death of a former employee a few days ago who was in his car on his way to testify against the company in court, in a lawsuit that could potentially cost them billions...

It's being reported as a suicide of course, but while it's one thing for internet conspiracy enthusiasts to scoff at these claims, even the normally whitewash-happy media is being forced to acknowledge that there's something very suspicious about this one...

Back
Top Bottom