The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I put it here : my post #2:enamorado::enamorado::enamorado::enamorado:

View attachment 1466802 :roto2cafe: ;)

I wished I could give a treat for real to the fine people here! :Saeufer:
(of course also to those who prefer Riesling over beer!):borra2:
Your high-quality posts are a treat, thanks for giving us lots of fun, and quite often food for thought too! :love:

Hang on! :icon_tfno:

Perhaps, the one, years ago, that resulted in the first demerits I got from @Barbaria1 ! One felt being accepted as a full member of this forums, then! :D
First there was joint enterprise:

https://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-firebird-a-crux-fairy-tale.5733/post-284983

And then you were managing quite well by yourself!

https://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/wraggles-to-the-rescue.5789/post-286665

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016.

You've had a few since. Have you seen the size of Barb's biceps? :eek: :pesas:

anyone have Amazon prime to watch this? Watched episode 1 today and will binge watch Wednesday
I usually don’t look for easy ways), so I plan to first watch the fan series “Fallout: Nuka Break”.
Is this series worth watching? I'm not sure yet...
I am a gamer with 25 years of experience, although in recent years I rarely play, little and only old games. It just so happens that I have never played Fallout. I'm not a fan of RPGs. But, of course, I am familiar with Fallout, and, of course, it is one of the most famous and outstanding game series. Again, I don't know if this adaptation is worth watching. A large budget, as usual, does not at all guarantee quality and canonicity...
I take it you've already watched it? How do you rate it?

I usually don’t look for easy ways), so I plan to first watch the fan series “Fallout: Nuka Break”.
Is this series worth watching? I'm not sure yet...
I am a gamer with 25 years of experience, although in recent years I rarely play, little and only old games. It just so happens that I have never played Fallout. I'm not a fan of RPGs. But, of course, I am familiar with Fallout, and, of course, it is one of the most famous and outstanding game series. Again, I don't know if this adaptation is worth watching. A large budget, as usual, does not at all guarantee quality and canonicity...
I take it you've already watched it? How do you rate it?
I finished the whole first season last week and I highly recommend it. The writing is well done that captured the weirdness of the games and the action scenes are the cherry on top

I finished the whole first season last week and I highly recommend it. The writing is well done that captured the weirdness of the games and the action scenes are the cherry on top
Well, good if so. Maybe someday I’ll even play Fallout 4. Although I can’t imagine how much free time is needed for this now)
A few months ago I started playing Star Wars: Jedi Outcast, but so far I have only progressed to the third level, where I was stuck 20 years ago, and after that I quit the game)) Let's see if I can progress further now)

Back
Top Bottom