The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
but she ask me for it
I'm curious whether the next ones will be more nude

It's still Hansi, see the tattoo. It a Northern evergreen. If it were Tree it would be an oak...

Tree

don't mention it

Do you treat all waitresses this way?

Attachments

• 0012.jpg
    0012.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 0013.jpg
    0013.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 72
that's why.................

yes Ulrike you looked somewhat dazed but give Tree a Seagram 7 and me a beer.
and as I heared Messa a real Breton Lambic :D

Special offer - Eulalia's Special Grind tonight:

Kopi luwak or civet coffee, is the world's most expensive and low-production varieties of coffee. It is made from the beans of coffee cherries which have been eaten by the Asian civet cat and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp, only the ripe ones! Passing through a civet's intestines, the beans are then defecated, keeping their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness. This coffee is widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world with prices reaching £600 per kg in Harrods this afternoon.

OK....I heard!!!
...that's better. a bare ass to whip...

Special offer - Eulalia's Special Grind tonight:

Kopi luwak or civet coffee, . After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness. This coffee is widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world with prices reaching £600 per kg in Harrods this afternoon.
And you know the laborers getting paid maybe a dollar a day are laughing their asses off at the 'thorough washing' bit...

tree

yeah, washing just weakens the flavour ;)

...But nothing enhances the flavor knowning Eul was whipped mercilessly as she ground the beans...
Tree.
and that's why we want the coffee in our shop so bad

Back
Top Bottom