The Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps soon the chorals of angels will welcome us ;)
(This is of course Orthodox but I guess at some point that turns irrelevant. Religious rites at this Abbey seem rather unconventional anyway ;)

Magnifiscent ! In earing this, I was shivering of happiness and I've seen two pretty fairies / angels pampering me ....

MessalineG.jpg :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
28. I looked away from the horror of what the monks carrying hot irons were doing to Messaline, closing my ears to her heartrending screams as they went about their grisly work.

Instead I focused my attention on what was unfolding at the foot of my cross. Sister Kathleen’s heated conversation with the Abbess seemed to have not ended on the best of terms. The Abbess ordered her away, clearly flustered, pointing at my cross and screaming, “If you really must … this is wrong ... then go!”

Kathleen backed away from her, straight into the waiting hands of Ethelbert and Tuck, now reinforced by the reappearance of an openly gloating Sister Hilda. They took hold of Sister Kathleen and forcibly dragged her toward my cross, ripping away her thin novice’s shift along the way.

They threw her naked to the ground, landing on her back, blonde hair spread on the grass, her futile attempts to beat them off with clenched fists accentuating the fullness of her breasts which wobbled wildly from side to side. I watched, riveted to the action … almost having forgotten how beautiful she was … against the dark grass, her pale white skin seemed to take on a special porcelain-like quality in the fading light of the late November afternoon.

At long last they succeeded in subduing her. While Tuck pinned her down, kneeling over her with knees pressed against her shoulders, Sister Hilda and Ethelbert tied ropes to each of her ankles. Then they flipped Kathleen over on her stomach and dragged her by the feet to the base of my cross. I watched as her naked body slid across the grassy ground, ass cheeks shaking each time they pulled on the ropes and tugged her a bit closer to the base of my cross.

She resisted as best she could, attempting to get up on hands and knees, only to go down again, grasping at the ground with her free hands, ripping out clumps of grass and screaming, “No, no … this is not right at all. It’s all wrong!”

The ropes tied to Kathleen's ankles were thrown up and over the arms of my cross. Ethelbert and Tuck then scurried around behind to take hold of the dangling ends and yank them tight against the wood just beyond where my wrists were nailed. With Hilda shouting orders, they set about pulling down on the ropes, raising Kathleen, upside down, facing me.

A breath of wind blew across my face. I looked up at a leaden sky, darkening by the minute. The late afternoon had morphed to dusk. The sun, along with its warmth, was settling behind the great gothic towers of the Cathedral. It was getting cold. I shivered … goosebumps on my skin, nipples hardening.

Hilda’s voice rang in my ears. My attention returned to what was happening below. The two monks were continuing to hoist, hand over hand, Sister Kathleen up off the ground ... first her ankles, then her legs ... up she went, back arching as her hips lifted off the ground, breasts bulging and sliding across the damp green grass.

Sister Hilda was in her element. She moved back and forth vigorously, giving orders, shouting encouragement to the monks pulling on the ropes. As Kathleen left the ground, her hands fell free, flailing about, grabbing hold of the stipe just long enough to prevent her head from slamming hard against the unforgiving wood.

Slowly she was hoisted higher and higher, bumping against and bouncing off my body, legs stretched wide apart, ankles finally coming to rest near the ends of the crossbeam, where they were lashed to the wood by Ethelbert, perched precariously on a rickety ladder.

Red faced and screaming, Kathleen began to twist and writhe, head down, hair brushing my ankles ... torso twisting, breasts mashing and rubbing against my hips and across the hollow of my tummy. This continued until she finally managed to steady herself by grabbing onto my thighs just above the knees and holding herself tight against me. At that moment a calm seemed to come over her.

Sister Hilda knelt before her, pulled her arms downwards and started to lash them to the stipe, but shouts to the contrary from behind put an end to that. Kathleen and I hung lewdly in place together. My head was between her thighs, my chin nearly touching her stretched and partially open labia. Her forehead rested against the stipe just below my open thighs, her shoulders parting my legs.

My head hurt, my body ached. Only the warmth from Kathleen's nude body pressed against my own kept me from drifting into unconsciousness.

I stirred myself and glanced around. Among the other five women who had been crucified in the cloister, there was hardly any movement. Even Sisters Emily and Madeleine, the two nuns whom the Cardinal ordered crucified alongside the four Abbey novices, slumped against their crosses. Below them, two men … the monk who had taken an interest in Emily and Pilus who had so expertly whipped Madeleine … stood thoughtfully, even wistfully, at the feet of their crosses.

For each and every one of us up on the crosses, the "dance" had long since been abandoned; all movement was reduced to muscle spasms and sudden bodily twitches and jerks. Heads were either thrown back against the wood, or hanging crazily. Eyes were glazed. Breathing was shallow and labored. The specter of death stalked among the crosses, ready to claim the first of its victims.

I looked about for the Cardinal and the others on the ground, but my vision kept blurring. They seemed to blend in with the gathering gloom. Also a sharp wind had come up, accompanied by slanting sheets of icy cold rain. Our tormentors had beaten a hasty retreat to take shelter under makeshift canopies. Torches had been lit, which cast an eerily flickering glow over the whole macabre scene.

To my left, Messaline shouted, "Forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ... her last scriptural reference to the crucifixion of Christ as she manically exalted in self-identification with the story of His passion. My thoughts raced briefly to the outcome of the Competition ... surely the French were destined to win.

Further to my left, Thessela expelled her last breath with a pitiful whimper and a moan. On my right Eualia struggled weakly on her X-cross, torment clearly consuming her and yet a smile so subtle on her face.

I fought to stay awake, focusing on that which was right in front of and slightly below my face. My mind went back to that night in the Abbey, alone with her in bed. I felt Kathleen shudder, her hands gripping my legs more tightly. Her body trembled. I sensed her fear and confusion over what might come.

Embracing the moment ... I lowered my head and let my darting tongue welcome her to my ... to our … final closeness. I felt her body stiffen, the warmth of her mouth between my open thighs, the caressing back and forth swish and swash of her blonde hair over my shattered feet.

I heard her gasp. I lifted my head, her juices covering my chin and looked to the sky. The wind and sleet splashed my face. Sensation after wondrous sensation coursed through my body. Despite everything ... all the long hours of torture and suffering I had endured that day ... my body responded to her. Wanting more, I forced my hips forward to receive her and buried my face again within her eager divide.

Lights flashed deep within my head or soul. I began to shake uncontrollably, thinking "The Lord is granting me one last gift."

Below I could hear the Cardinal shouting, the sound of running feet, Hilda cursing at both of us!

Giving myself over completely, I screamed, "PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT BEFORE ... I CHOOSE THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Special thanks to Siss for all her effort in helping to plot, write and edit....and to all who participated in this thread over its 45 pages and more than 20,000 views.

Last edited:
A curious person that Messaline could aperceive but nobody else will now describe her end ....

26 episode 13.jpg
" Poor Messaline ! Yet suffering a great pain , nailed to a cross ! And those monkeys are torturing you more with their red irons !!!
Cry, Messa ! Scream Messa ! No need to be proud now : it's the end ...
I see that she has seen me, but I doubt that she could recognize who I am ...
Her eyes seem starting to be distorted , her mouth is trying to say something ...

I ear ... she whispers :

"All is consumed..." ... and Jesus/Messaline gives up the ghost ....

So, all the Scriptures are accomplished ...

BUT !
YES, MESSA ! You were great !
I can see her Abbess , approaching her cross ... She's crying ... Suddenly, in a lyrical declaration, she says:
" Truly, truly, I tell you ! I tell you pharisee Cardinal, I tell you saucy nuns, I tell you Sir ? Wragg the owner of this Abbey , I tell you all !
From today and for the future centuries, The Mount St Michel Abbey will change its name :
it will be called the Mount St Messaline Abbey and soon, another statue will be erected at its spire !

That is said, that is to be written and accomplished !"

mont_st_michel_9.jpg
hhs5algl.jpg flower1

A curious person that Messaline could aperceive but nobody else will now describe her end ....

" Poor Messaline ! Yet suffering a great pain , nailed to a cross ! And those monkeys are torturing you more with their red irons !!!
Cry, Messa ! Scream Messa ! No need to be proud now : it's the end ...
I see that she has seen me, but I doubt that she could recognize who I am ...
Her eyes seem starting to be distorted , her mouth is trying to say something ...

I ear ... she whispers :
"All is consumed..." ... and Jesus/Messaline gives up the ghost ....
So, all the Scriptures are accomplished ...

BUT !
YES, MESSA ! You were great !
I can see her Abbess , approaching her cross ... She's crying ... Suddenly, in a lyrical declaration, she says:
" Truly, truly, I tell you ! I tell you pharisee Cardinal, I tell you saucy nuns, I tell you Sir ? Wragg the owner of this Abbey , I tell you all !
From today and for the future centuries, The Mount St Michel Abbey will change its name :
it will be called the Mount St Messaline Abbey and soon, another statue will be erected at its spire !

That is said, that is to be written and accomplished !"

View attachment 309297 flower1

mont-saint-michel-4.jpg difficult to make out from a distance...but we know who that shining statue on the spire represents...viva Mount St Messaline Abbey!

Last edited:
Giving myself over completely, I screamed, "PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT BEFORE ... I CHOOSE THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Can't believe it's over Barb - what a stunning story, and a surprising thread... Does this sort of thing happen a lot round here? Great contributions from all; I'm genuinely sorry it's finished. Thanks Barb for carrying us all along with you. I've sent off for an application form, to join the priesthood; seems logical ;)

I am close, now. Close to my end.
It was a competition. Then a shared ordeal.
But now I suffer alone.
For a while I had never felt so alive! Sensations fought in me, good and bad.
My body craved the touch of another.
But no I hang here alone, my body not able to endure.
I am close to death. Closer to God?
Soon I will know.
a whimper escapes me, my body is almost finished.
Dying is such hard work!

I am close, now. Close to my end.
It was a competition. Then a shared ordeal.
But now I suffer alone.
For a while I had never felt so alive! Sensations fought in me, good and bad.
My body craved the touch of another.
But no I hang here alone, my body not able to endure.
I am close to death. Closer to God?
Soon I will know.
a whimper escapes me, my body is almost finished.
Dying is such hard work!

Yes, a shared ordeal. We all suffered together, endured, succumbed ... sisters in the end.

Can't believe it's over Barb - what a stunning story, and a surprising thread... Does this sort of thing happen a lot round here? Great contributions from all; I'm genuinely sorry it's finished. Thanks Barb for carrying us all along with you. I've sent off for an application form, to join the priesthood; seems logical ;)

"Does this sort of thing happen a lot round here? Great contributions from all"

Thanks for this monty; and yes wonderful things happen here on cf ... every single day ... great bunch of people!

Barb has a special way about her writing.

Straight forward but mystifying.

She gets lost in her fantasy and drifts along until she sees ... Reality mounting.

Don't we all?

;)

One ...

image.jpeg

November.

flower1

Barb has a special way about her writing.

Straight forward but mystifying.

She gets lost in her fantasy and drifts along until she sees ... Reality mounting.

Don't we all?

;)

AWWWWWWWWWWWW ... in this case, I think it was Sister Kathleen mounting my cross that caught my attention.;)

What has us in this trance?

What do we really seek?

Naked and alone?

Our bedroom as a girl?

Away and singing without being seen?

Wanting the attention and hating it?.

Cursing what makes us what we are and embarrassing the restrictions.

The spring is soft and smooth and gorgeous but what a fall comes autumn!

Perhaps the fountain of center... of love ... of life ... or truth is not what you have but what you see.

Embrace what you have before you!

The rain will wash the pain away.

It is over.
I have stood my watch, seen it through. Emily is dead now, most of her sisters have joined her, hanging still on their crosses.
These women were so vital for a while, they burned so bright and hot that some of us were caught and burned in their flames. I will bear the marks for a long time.
Some here have treated the spectacle lewdly, just naked women brutalised for their entertainment. But some of us have been captured by the moment, this mixture of sacred and profane, life and death, beauty and pain. This sacramental shared moment, when they gave everything they had and more.
I look down, aware of her blood on my hands, on my robes. Yet she wanted it. I believe they all wanted it and there is no question that we wanted to give it to them.
Now I look at my hands and wonder about the future. How can I hold a psalter, give a blessing, after this? How can I find fulfillment in my calling, after this? Or do I now find another path, follow another calling . . . . .

One woman remains. The troublemaker, the Cruxton girl. Even now her team have contrived some bizarre variation, a second woman joining her, tasting each other, their sexuality wanton and public even at death's door. The cardinal can't abide it, can't stand them having their pleasure when he does not. He reacts with anger, but what can he do?
I watch, praying that she will get there before his men reach her.

Don't we all?

Yes I'm, Siss ! Often I let me starting to a story and is stopped in a blind alley !

Fortunately, I've imagined my safe'angel, alone able to get me out of these perilous situations ...hhs5algl.jpg

But is it a real kind to escape ? ... virtual is the true word ... I'm afraid ...

Those of us locked in the sanctuary are still unsure of the outcome of the competition. We know some have died, and the bookie has paid out on the 'First To Die' bet, but I didn't do that one.
The Cruxton girl has had help keeping her mind off dying. Will the Cardinal declare this a foul? I'm still hoping for the Scots lass to die last.
As for the overall winner, that's for the Cardinal to judge, and he's in an angry mood. He may declare the whole Competition null-and-void.
I hear that Rome are not happy. Details have leaked out from some priests who had doubts about the two extra nuns crucified. I expect the Cardinal will be ordered to go and stay in Rome. Will that mean Bishop Wragg will be made Cardinal? He's not from a very bold and valiant family, but he comes over as a nice man, I think he'll be gentle and kind to the novices and nuns.
Anyway another bit of news. The old king has died and his son also called Henry (that makes it Eight, doesn't it?) is now king. At least my job's secure, the monastries will never close, this life will go on for ever.

Last edited:
What has us in this trance?

What do we really seek?

Naked and alone?

Our bedroom as a girl?

Away and singing without being seen?

Wanting the attention and hating it?.

Cursing what makes us what we are and embarrassing the restrictions.

The spring is soft and smooth and gorgeous but what a fall comes autumn!

Perhaps the fountain of center... of love ... of life ... or truth is not what you have but what you see.

Embrace what you have before you!

The rain will wash the pain away.
It is over.
I have stood my watch, seen it through. Emily is dead now, most of her sisters have joined her, hanging still on their crosses.
These women were so vital for a while, they burned so bright and hot that some of us were caught and burned in their flames. I will bear the marks for a long time.
Some here have treated the spectacle lewdly, just naked women brutalised for their entertainment. But some of us have been captured by the moment, this mixture of sacred and profane, life and death, beauty and pain. This sacramental shared moment, when they gave everything they had and more.
I look down, aware of her blood on my hands, on my robes. Yet she wanted it. I believe they all wanted it and there is no question that we wanted to give it to them.
Now I look at my hands and wonder about the future. How can I hold a psalter, give a blessing, after this? How can I find fulfillment in my calling, after this? Or do I now find another path, follow another calling . . . . .

One woman remains. The troublemaker, the Cruxton girl. Even now her team have contrived some bizarre variation, a second woman joining her, tasting each other, their sexuality wanton and public even at death's door. The cardinal can't abide it, can't stand them having their pleasure when he does not. He reacts with anger, but what can he do?
I watch, praying that she will get there before his men reach her.
Yes I'm, Siss ! Often I let me starting to a story and is stopped in a blind alley !

Fortunately, I've imagined my safe'angel, alone able to get me out of these perilous situations ...View attachment 309401

But is it a real kind to escape ? ... virtual is the true word ... I'm afraid ...
Those of us locked in the sanctuary are still unsure of the outcome of the competition. We know some have died, and the bookie has paid out on the 'First To Die' bet, but I didn't do that one.
The Cruxton girl has had help keeping her mind off dying. Will the Cardinal declare this a foul? I'm still hoping for the Scots lass to die last.
As for the overall winner, that's for the Cardinal to judge, and he's in an angry mood. He may declare the whole Competition null-and-void.
I hear that Rome are not happy. Details have leaked out from some priests who had doubts about the two extra nuns crucified. I expect the Cardinal will be ordered to go and stay in Rome. Will that mean Bishop Wragg will be made Cardinal? He's not from a very bold and valiant family, but he comes over as a nice man, I think he'll be gentle and kind to the novices and nuns.
Anyway another bit of news. The old king has died and his son also called Henry (that makes it Eight, doesn't it?) is now king. At least my job's secure, the monastries will never close, this life will go on for ever.

So many interesting afterthoughts, reflections, post-mortems on the story. Keep them coming everyone!:)

"Does this sort of thing happen a lot round here? Great contributions from all"

Thanks for this monty; and yes wonderful things happen here on cf ... every single day ... great bunch of people!
Yes, indeed.... but this has been a very, very special thread indeed. :)

I have never seen so many people inspired by a story. Much credit to Barb, for her incredible story, but each contribution has been absolutely magical.

Another piece of Crux Forums history has been written!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes, indeed.... but this has been a very, very special thread indeed. :)

I have never seen so many people inspired by a story. Much credit to Barb, for her incredible story, but each contribution has been absolutely magical.

Another piece of Crux Forums history has been written!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

madiosi has already made an ebook, but I think a second version should be made that contains the key contributions of all those who participated and gave of themselves to thicken the description with their personal thoughts and feelings. Will work on assembling that.;):)

Back
Top Bottom