The Crux Contest

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
The crux contest

In the near future a contest is announced that one contestant will win one million dollars but the second-place finisher will put to death with her crucifixion. Surprisingly even though it costs $10 to enter there is quite a few entrants who send end their entry. We will follow one of the contestants…

In a blue state at the University of the Virgin Martyrs a student named Kathy Summer was working on her post-graduate degree. Kathy is very intelligent woman but burns through money faster than she can read a book. She is also notorious for earning demerits.
opp 103.jpg
One day she was reading the Crux Chronicle and came across an ad for contest that she could win a million dollars. Second place wasn’t so good but what the hell, if she wins the million money won’t be an issue for quite a while.
crux 282 F.jpg
Kathy read how to enter and sent in her $10 entry fee along with the required nude photo to enter the contest.
owp 15.jpg
Do you really think she read the rules presented in fine print?

To whom it may concern:

Kathy Summer will not be allowed to enter the contest until she earns a passing grade in Crux 101. It’s a university of the Virgin Martyrs policy.

See me in my office, Summer!

Professor B. Moore.
No problem, Barb : if you or I are into the contest, she's no chance to win ... :oops:
( but after all, perhaps that I could prefer the 2th place ... dont say that to Tree !)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 465
  • Messa.jpg
    Messa.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 436
It has come to the attention of the authorities at UVM that Freshman student, Kathy Summer, has submitted an application to participate in a crucifixion contest without first completing her coursework and receiving relevant accreditation from the University. This is in direct violation of the UVM student conduct code and an offense punishable by corporal means under the direction of her advisor, Professor B. Moore. Ms. Summer is hereby prohibited from offering herself up for public crucifixion until her transgressions have been adequately remedied, and then only after an appearance and personal review before the Dean of the College and the full Board of Regents.

an offense punishable by corporal means under the direction of her advisor, Professor B. Moore.
a student named Kathy Summer was working on her post-graduate degree.
that Freshman student, Kathy Summer,

"Would Prof.B Moore please report to the Dean's office in connection with an allegation of inadequate advice and dereliction of ascertaining basic facts with respect to Student Summer"

"

"Would Prof.B Moore please report to the Dean's office in connection with an allegation of inadequate advice and dereliction of ascertaining basic facts with respect to Student Summer"

"

What??? Are you telling me she misrepresented herself as a graduate student when she is in fact a lowly Freshman? Now THAT is a clear ethical violation of the University code of conduct! This will now require a full regental investigation of her body ... errr ... I meant to say ... of the body of evidence. I will go to the Dean’s office immediately to pursue charges and to proclaim my own innocence in the whole sordid affair.

What??? Are you telling me she misrepresented herself as a graduate student when she is in fact a lowly Freshman? Now THAT is a clear ethical violation of the University code of conduct! This will now require a full regental investigation of her body ... errr ... I meant to say ... of the body of evidence. I will go to the Dean’s office immediately to pursue charges and to proclaim my own innocence in the whole sordid affair.
I'm innocent and have done nothing wrong.

I'm just outside your door.

About time! Are you always late? Never mind. Take a seat and tell me why you chose to disregard University rules. You realize, I hope, that your misbehavior reflects on me as your advisor. It’s not just about you. We could both end up naked at the whipping posts out on the University quad if we don’t straighten this mess out fast.

Back
Top Bottom