The Disappearance Of Princess Cordelia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Having been away I have only just caught up with the last sections of this majestic piece of writing. What a fabulous imagination you have, Wragg. Utterly brilliant throughout, and it was always a pleasure to look,after Eulalia!
Yes, such beautiful music together, so tuned by your fork, your performances exciting us all.

Having been away I have only just caught up with the last sections of this majestic piece of writing. What a fabulous imagination you have, Wragg. Utterly brilliant throughout, and it was always a pleasure to look,after Eulalia!

You're too kind, QP, and I've taken dreadful liberties with your character, killing you, resurrecting you, aging you, and turning you into a bird! :rolleyes:

Thank you for being so longsuffering! :)

If it should happen that you have to take an epic voyage, a transatlantic cruise, an intercontinental flight, or a commuter journey into London Liverpool Street, you might like this pdf of both Chronicles of the Silver River! :)

Attachments

• The Chronicles of the Silver River Pts 1 and 2.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 72
If it should happen that you have to take an epic voyage, a transatlantic cruise, an intercontinental flight, or a commuter journey into London Liverpool Street, you might like this pdf of both Chronicles of the Silver River! :)

Thanks Wragg. Pp would refrain from reading these Chronicles on any airplane with today's cramped seating. His obvious discomfort might attract too much attention and he would be very concerned at the propensity of fellow passengers to read over his shoulder. He would not want to be held liable for any adverse coronary outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom