Go to CruxDreams.com

Arcturus

Assistant executioner
After the battle, and the subsequent slaughter in the village, we took three women captives away with us. We didn’t plan to keep them with us very long, as they would slow us down and we needed to be mobile. They would provide us with much amusement at our encampments over the next several nights, though. That was always good for the men’s morale after the stress of battle.

After witnessing what we were capable of in the village, the terrified women offered little resistance. So far, they were all unharmed, and at least for the moment, they were grateful for that—though they rightly feared what was to come.

That night, after dinner, the fun began. I chose the youngest of them to begin with. She was maybe 18 or 19 years old. She was very pretty, with a sweet innocent face. Stripped of her clothing, standing before us, she blushed and shyly attempted to cover herself with her hands. She trembled and sweated with fear as we examined her naked body. She was slim. Her breasts were not large, but were perky, firm, and perfectly shaped. Her large pink areolae stood out against her pale, smooth skin. Her nipples were rock hard from fear.

At my direction, two of the men grabbed her roughly, tied her arms behind her with sisal rope, and pressed her back against a tree trunk. I passed a second rope around the tree trunk. That rope went around her throat, binding her tightly to the tree.

I told one of the men to bring me the hooks. He returned with two large, sharp meat hooks. When the girl saw these, she began to cry and beg. She made promises of what she would do for us if we spared her those hooks; but as the other two women were just as terrified and willing, in their vain hopes of saving themselves, we proceeded with our planned entertainment. Her cries and pleas only served to excite us more.

I placed my hand beneath one of her firm, pretty breasts, lifting it slightly. I thumbed and squeezed the hard nipple for a few minutes. Then I pressed the sharp point of the hook against the skin at the top center of her breast. As she felt it break the skin and begin to penetrate, she screamed and lost control of her bladder. The pee gushed down her leg, causing me to step to the side a little. I kept a tight grip on her breast and pressed hard, forcing the hook deep within her breast, wiggling it side to side to assist its penetration, which also increased the internal damage and her pain.

She screamed and screamed. She tried to twist away, and the rope around her neck abraded her skin and caused blood to run down her neck onto her chest. By the time the point of the hook emerged from the bottom of her shapely breast, her screams had turned hoarse.

The men were very excited by all of this, and were busily enjoying themselves with the other two women, fucking their asses, their throats, and their cunts. Any slight failure to cooperate was met with severe treatment; so after losing a few teeth, and after a few broken fingers, they complied with all that was required of them.

I repeated the operation exactly with the girl’s second breast. By then, her screams had torn her throat, and blood trickled from a corner of her mouth. Her poor, sweet eyes were now red, and her cheeks glistened with her tears. She was already exhausted, but worse was yet to come.

A strong rope was tied to the hooks and thrown over a tree branch. Two men began to haul on the rope and her once shapely, perky, pretty young breasts, now smeared with blood, were stretched upward. Her pain was agonizing. I undid the rope that held her to the tree by her throat, and she was hoisted up until her feet were some small distance above the ground. She could no longer scream, but only produce hoarse croaking sounds, moans, and whimpers.

A man grabbed each ankle, tied a rope around it, and stretched it outward to the side to secure it to a nearby tree. Her legs were now stretched wide apart as she hung suspended by the vicious hooks through her breasts.

I went to the campfire, where I picked up an iron rod that had been sitting there. The rod had a wood handle, so it could safely be held, while the end of the rod glowed red from heating in the fire.

As she saw me approaching with this, she renewed her struggles. With terrified gasps, and croaking attempts at screams, she began to twist her body. She immediately stopped doing that, as it greatly increased the horrible pain in her tortured breasts.

Standing closely in front of her, I lightly touched the red hot tip of the rod to one of her stretched inner thighs. Now her movements were reflexive and involuntary. Her body jerked and twisted in a futile attempt to escape the pain. She could not control that, as I touched her again and again with the rod, each time inflicting a very small but intensely painful burn on her inner thighs. I did the same on the soles of her feet.

She whimpered most piteously.

I ran the now dull red tip of the rod along each inner thigh from behind her knee all the way inward almost to her crotch, leaving a long red burned streak.

I returned to the fire to pick up another rod, as the first had cooled a little.

Reaching between her stretched and burned legs, I pressed the brightly glowing tip of the rod against her asshole. Her violent, convulsive jerking and twisting in uncontrollable response to each burn had by now caused the hooks to tear big gashes in her breasts, and the blood ran down, covering her chest and belly.

I inflicted several small burns here and there around her belly, then ran the tip of the rod along a line from her asshole to her clit, burning her cunt lips quite severely along the way.

When I pressed the rod lightly against her clit, the violence of her convulsive struggles finally caused the hooks to rip right through what was left of her breasts, and she fell. As her ankles were still tightly secured more than three feet above the ground, she fell on her face, with her burned ass and crotch held upward.

I entwined my hands in her hair, and lifted her up, so that one of the men could pass a burning torch back and forth under her torn, mangled breasts to stop the bleeding. We were enjoying all of this too much to let her bleed to death so quickly.

Dropping her on her face once more, I proceeded to fuck her raw, burned cunt. By now, I had been holding in my excitement for a long time, and I fucked her brutally, pounding against her burned cunt and thighs. I pulled out before I came and, with just a little oil for lubrication, I finished by pounding my cock into her burned asshole.

By now, all of the men had satisfied themselves with the two other women, some several times. We bound our remaining captives with a guard to watch over them and went to bed.

As our victim for the night had not received any actually fatal wounds, and since her bleeding had been stopped, she was still alive and conscious when we woke up the next morning. We packed up to move on to our next encampment, leaving her there in her obscene position.

She may have lived for another couple of days like that. Perhaps someone found her while she was still alive. Perhaps she was already dead by the time she was found. Perhaps she was even found by a relative who rescued her and nursed her back to health. But even if she physically survived, she would probably never regain her sanity after being subjected to the trauma that we inflicted upon her for our amusement that night.

Back
Top Bottom