The First Time I Crucified My Wife

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone,

This is going to be the story about the first time myself and my wife played out a crucifixion. A quick little back story on us goes a little like this. We met back when we were both in college and both of us were around the age on nineteen. We dated for just about three years and after that, I asked her to marry me. She said yes and we have been together ever since.

That was probably a little too short so here's just a little bit more information. Back when my wife and I started dating, it was about a month before we had sex for the first time with each-other (granted with me trying to make it happen a little earlier). At first, the sex between us was nothing really to write home about. Wasn't bad but, simple. I would go over to where she was staying, we would have the place to ourselves and after about mid way through a film and a bottle of something (usually red wine), we would start doing some mattress dancing on the couch where we would also usually fall asleep. However, that was starting to get a little too simple for me. I needed to do more to her. Ever since I was very young, I always knew that my relationships with women would be different than that of most people. I didn't want to scare her away so I took things slowly. Staring off with simple things like blindfolds and ice cubes. Fast forward to around when we were getting married and my wife was well on her way to becoming the full-blown sex fiend that one could have allot of fun with. Much to my surprise and delight, she had a little sex freak tucked away in her that she wasn't to sure if she wanted to let out. Fast forward even more to where we are today and you will find that we are enjoying our d/s relationship.

Now that we have taken care of that, let's talk about how this whole crucifixion thing came to fruition. About a year ago, I thought it would be fun to bring up one of my long-time fantasies to my wife and tell her what I wished to do to her. One evening, while having a rather special dinner, I told her of my fantasy. At first, she had to ask a clarifying question to make sure what she heard was what I told her. I told her that it was correct and that I would really want to try it with her. As the evening went on, I went into more detail explaining it her how I would carry it out. I had her curiosity but, she was unsure if she wanted to go through with something like this. I told her not to make up her mind right away and rather she should give it some more thought and maybe do some research on the topic. After about two weeks of her looking up BDSM orientated crucifixions, I imagine she started to get a little jealous of all the fun the beautiful girls were having in the research she was doing. During dinner one night, she told me that she would very much like to be crucified by me and that she gave me permission to do what ever I wanted to her. Before ending dinner, I informed her that this was going to be the most painful and degrading things I ever did to her and that once it started, I would not stop unless she used our usual safe word. No amount of crying or begging would make me stop during this scene. With her saying she still wanted to go through with it, I began my preparations. I decided that I would use a "T" shaped cross for the crucifixion. The location would be a clearing in the tree line roughly 200 ft. from our house (living in the country side has its benefits). I started by burying a rounded 10 ft. pole 3 ft. into the ground. At the top of this pole, I cut a grove so that the horizontal cross beam could be slid into it. Then, I buried two more poles. One on each side of the now 7 ft. pole and made them both half a foot taller. After that, I placed a beam across the two taller poles connecting them and placed an electric winch directly over the 7 ft beam. Lastly, about five feet away from our back door, I placed two more poles that were just a little shorter than my wife and laid the horizontal cross beam on them. Then I drilled a hole through the center of the cross beam where I placed a large closed ring screw that I secured in place with a split lock washer and a nut tightly tighten with red lock-tight. All this took me about two weeks to set up and during this time I forbid my wife from pleasuring herself and was only giving any sexual pleasure when I chose to give it to her.

Now came time to carry out the crucifixion. I chose to start this on a Friday evening and would have my wife up on the cross by 8:00 A.M the following Saturday morning. At 6:00 P.M on a Friday evening I fed my wife the rather simple meal of bread and water. Once she was done eating, I lead her into the unfinished basement and had her remove all her clothing. When she was fully naked, I had her crawl into a dog cage and locked it with a padlock. With her secured in the cage, I turned off all the lights and went back upstairs. Come Saturday morning, I head back into the basement at around 7:00 A.M to go wake up my little victim with a cold start to the day. A bucket of ice cold water. I dump the water through the cage onto the naked skin of my sleeping wife. She woke in a truly startled state and started thrashing around the cage. Then a few seconds later she began to lightly whimper as she shivered (also keep in mind I'm not being her friend threw this. I'm there to torture her and that means I'm being very mean even with my words). I open the cage to remove her from it by pulling on her hair and stand her up. Once she was standing, I place suspension cuffs onto her wrists and attach them to a long rope which was fed through a pulley hanging from the ceiling. I pulled on the rope and lifted her off the ground by her wrists. I tie of the rope so she would remain hanging and then grabbed more rope to tie around her ankles. I tied them to tie off points so her legs remained open. Then, I began to whip her. First, I started with a flogger. I worked her whole body over giving special care to her pussy, ass, and back. During this, her cries only got louder. Starting with light gasps, moving up to loud cries for ever strike. Then I upped the pain. I grabbed my bamboo cane in place of the flogger. I started by applying it to her feet which brought out a middle protest from her and ended with 20 strikes to her ass with a great deal of force which left in a state of just endless sobbing and her head slumped down in her chest. It was now time to get her down. I first untied her legs and then began to lower her body. When her feet touched the ground, she did not try to stand. She just let her self fall to the ground and curled up into a ball. It was now around 7:30 A.M and I told her that I would return at 7:45 A.M to get her. However, before I went back upstairs there was one more thing I could do to humiliate and torment her further. I undid my pant’s ripper and removed my cock. I pointed it at her and began to piss on her. While I was doing this, she began to cry once more. I finish pissing on her and head up to wait for 7:45 A.M to come around. When 7:45 A.M came around, I headed down to go fetch my wife. Once I got down stairs and stood over her, I found her still lightly sobbing by now she was playing with herself. I grab her hair and got her up, lead her upstairs and out the back door. Once she was outside, I tolled her to go stand under the horizontal cross beam (she had to slightly squad down because the two beams holding it up were slightly shorter than her). I proceeded to grab some rope and tie each of her arms to the cross beam in two places. One at the wrist and the other close to the elbow. Once I was done tying her arms, I instructed her to stand all the way up and start caring the beam to the sight of her crucifixion. The walk there was slow. The bad night sleep topped with everything that I had already done to her that morning and I could see it in her face that she was feeling the full weight of the wood on her shoulders.

Once we arrived at the clearing, I had my wife stand in front of the vertical beam with her back facing it. I lowered the winch hook and connected it to the closed ring screw on the beam my wife was tied to. I then climbed up a ladder to the top of the cross and began to slowly raise my wife off the ground. As her feet left the ground, I could star to hear in her voice that she was already taken back by the sensation of the cross. Finally, I finished raising her to the top of the cross and with my hands Aligned the two beams and lowered the horizontal one into place. Then I drilled three screws into the two beams to keep them from moving. Lastly, her feet had to be tied. I place each foot on other side of the cross and tied them to it with a bend in her knees. With a screw drilled into the cross under the ropes to keep them from sliding down, it was done. My wife was crucified. I had never seen anything so beautiful. My wife's naked body up on a cross doing the dance. The pain in her voice. It was a sight to behold. Then, with in the first 20 minutes of her being on the cross, she told me she had to pee. I told her that it was her problem and that she could try to hold it or go on the spot. She held out for about ten more minutes to the point where she could not hold it back anymore. She began to pee. As she was peeing, she started to cry. I imaged that she has utterly ashamed at that point. So, just to humiliate her even more, I began to film her peeing with my phone while I played with my cock. When she finished peeing, I kept playing with my self. I could tell she was extremely embarrassed by this. I then finished myself off into my hand. I climbed back up the ladder and whipped my hand off on my wife's face and hair. Following an hour and fifteen minutes on the cross, my wife was ready to come down. She had lost almost all the strength in her arms and was just hanging there. Her breathing had started to become labored. I placed a short ladder under her feet and untied them one by one slowly placing her feet on the top of the ladder. Then, I untied her arms and proceeded to help her off the ladder. I quickly rapped her in a blanket and started to carry her to the house (at this point the scene was over and I'm in full after care mode).

Once inside the house, I laid her on the bed and prep a nice hot bath with epsom salt. The rest of the day we took everything nice and slow. I routinely told her just how great she was and how proud of her I was. It took around three weeks for my wife to get back to 100% again. Lucky for us, my wife works from home so she could rest up. My wife later told me that it was the most intense thing she had ever done and that she enjoyed the experience. Along with that, she was very proud of herself. She is open to trying it again but, we still need to decide when that will be. Thank you for taking the time to read this and feel free to leave any feed back.

Hello everyone,

This is going to be the story about the first time myself and my wife played out a crucifixion. A quick little back story on us goes a little like this. We met back when we were both in college and both of us were around the age on nineteen. We dated for just about three years and after that, I asked her to marry me. She said yes and we have been together ever since.

That was probably a little too short so here's just a little bit more information. Back when my wife and I started dating, it was about a month before we had sex for the first time with each-other (granted with me trying to make it happen a little earlier). At first, the sex between us was nothing really to write home about. Wasn't bad but, simple. I would go over to where she was staying, we would have the place to ourselves and after about mid way through a film and a bottle of something (usually red wine), we would start doing some mattress dancing on the couch where we would also usually fall asleep. However, that was starting to get a little too simple for me. I needed to do more to her. Ever since I was very young, I always knew that my relationships with women would be different than that of most people. I didn't want to scare her away so I took things slowly. Staring off with simple things like blindfolds and ice cubes. Fast forward to around when we were getting married and my wife was well on her way to becoming the full-blown sex fiend that one could have allot of fun with. Much to my surprise and delight, she had a little sex freak tucked away in her that she wasn't to sure if she wanted to let out. Fast forward even more to where we are today and you will find that we are enjoying our d/s relationship.

Now that we have taken care of that, let's talk about how this whole crucifixion thing came to fruition. About a year ago, I thought it would be fun to bring up one of my long-time fantasies to my wife and tell her what I wished to do to her. One evening, while having a rather special dinner, I told her of my fantasy. At first, she had to ask a clarifying question to make sure what she heard was what I told her. I told her that it was correct and that I would really want to try it with her. As the evening went on, I went into more detail explaining it her how I would carry it out. I had her curiosity but, she was unsure if she wanted to go through with something like this. I told her not to make up her mind right away and rather she should give it some more thought and maybe do some research on the topic. After about two weeks of her looking up BDSM orientated crucifixions, I imagine she started to get a little jealous of all the fun the beautiful girls were having in the research she was doing. During dinner one night, she told me that she would very much like to be crucified by me and that she gave me permission to do what ever I wanted to her. Before ending dinner, I informed her that this was going to be the most painful and degrading things I ever did to her and that once it started, I would not stop unless she used our usual safe word. No amount of crying or begging would make me stop during this scene. With her saying she still wanted to go through with it, I began my preparations. I decided that I would use a "T" shaped cross for the crucifixion. The location would be a clearing in the tree line roughly 200 ft. from our house (living in the country side has its benefits). I started by burying a rounded 10 ft. pole 3 ft. into the ground. At the top of this pole, I cut a grove so that the horizontal cross beam could be slid into it. Then, I buried two more poles. One on each side of the now 7 ft. pole and made them both half a foot taller. After that, I placed a beam across the two taller poles connecting them and placed an electric winch directly over the 7 ft beam. Lastly, about five feet away from our back door, I placed two more poles that were just a little shorter than my wife and laid the horizontal cross beam on them. Then I drilled a hole through the center of the cross beam where I placed a large closed ring screw that I secured in place with a split lock washer and a nut tightly tighten with red lock-tight. All this took me about two weeks to set up and during this time I forbid my wife from pleasuring herself and was only giving any sexual pleasure when I chose to give it to her.

Now came time to carry out the crucifixion. I chose to start this on a Friday evening and would have my wife up on the cross by 8:00 A.M the following Saturday morning. At 6:00 P.M on a Friday evening I fed my wife the rather simple meal of bread and water. Once she was done eating, I lead her into the unfinished basement and had her remove all her clothing. When she was fully naked, I had her crawl into a dog cage and locked it with a padlock. With her secured in the cage, I turned off all the lights and went back upstairs. Come Saturday morning, I head back into the basement at around 7:00 A.M to go wake up my little victim with a cold start to the day. A bucket of ice cold water. I dump the water through the cage onto the naked skin of my sleeping wife. She woke in a truly startled state and started thrashing around the cage. Then a few seconds later she began to lightly whimper as she shivered (also keep in mind I'm not being her friend threw this. I'm there to torture her and that means I'm being very mean even with my words). I open the cage to remove her from it by pulling on her hair and stand her up. Once she was standing, I place suspension cuffs onto her wrists and attach them to a long rope which was fed through a pulley hanging from the ceiling. I pulled on the rope and lifted her off the ground by her wrists. I tie of the rope so she would remain hanging and then grabbed more rope to tie around her ankles. I tied them to tie off points so her legs remained open. Then, I began to whip her. First, I started with a flogger. I worked her whole body over giving special care to her pussy, ass, and back. During this, her cries only got louder. Starting with light gasps, moving up to loud cries for ever strike. Then I upped the pain. I grabbed my bamboo cane in place of the flogger. I started by applying it to her feet which brought out a middle protest from her and ended with 20 strikes to her ass with a great deal of force which left in a state of just endless sobbing and her head slumped down in her chest. It was now time to get her down. I first untied her legs and then began to lower her body. When her feet touched the ground, she did not try to stand. She just let her self fall to the ground and curled up into a ball. It was now around 7:30 A.M and I told her that I would return at 7:45 A.M to get her. However, before I went back upstairs there was one more thing I could do to humiliate and torment her further. I undid my pant’s ripper and removed my cock. I pointed it at her and began to piss on her. While I was doing this, she began to cry once more. I finish pissing on her and head up to wait for 7:45 A.M to come around. When 7:45 A.M came around, I headed down to go fetch my wife. Once I got down stairs and stood over her, I found her still lightly sobbing by now she was playing with herself. I grab her hair and got her up, lead her upstairs and out the back door. Once she was outside, I tolled her to go stand under the horizontal cross beam (she had to slightly squad down because the two beams holding it up were slightly shorter than her). I proceeded to grab some rope and tie each of her arms to the cross beam in two places. One at the wrist and the other close to the elbow. Once I was done tying her arms, I instructed her to stand all the way up and start caring the beam to the sight of her crucifixion. The walk there was slow. The bad night sleep topped with everything that I had already done to her that morning and I could see it in her face that she was feeling the full weight of the wood on her shoulders.

Once we arrived at the clearing, I had my wife stand in front of the vertical beam with her back facing it. I lowered the winch hook and connected it to the closed ring screw on the beam my wife was tied to. I then climbed up a ladder to the top of the cross and began to slowly raise my wife off the ground. As her feet left the ground, I could star to hear in her voice that she was already taken back by the sensation of the cross. Finally, I finished raising her to the top of the cross and with my hands Aligned the two beams and lowered the horizontal one into place. Then I drilled three screws into the two beams to keep them from moving. Lastly, her feet had to be tied. I place each foot on other side of the cross and tied them to it with a bend in her knees. With a screw drilled into the cross under the ropes to keep them from sliding down, it was done. My wife was crucified. I had never seen anything so beautiful. My wife's naked body up on a cross doing the dance. The pain in her voice. It was a sight to behold. Then, with in the first 20 minutes of her being on the cross, she told me she had to pee. I told her that it was her problem and that she could try to hold it or go on the spot. She held out for about ten more minutes to the point where she could not hold it back anymore. She began to pee. As she was peeing, she started to cry. I imaged that she has utterly ashamed at that point. So, just to humiliate her even more, I began to film her peeing with my phone while I played with my cock. When she finished peeing, I kept playing with my self. I could tell she was extremely embarrassed by this. I then finished myself off into my hand. I climbed back up the ladder and whipped my hand off on my wife's face and hair. Following an hour and fifteen minutes on the cross, my wife was ready to come down. She had lost almost all the strength in her arms and was just hanging there. Her breathing had started to become labored. I placed a short ladder under her feet and untied them one by one slowly placing her feet on the top of the ladder. Then, I untied her arms and proceeded to help her off the ladder. I quickly rapped her in a blanket and started to carry her to the house (at this point the scene was over and I'm in full after care mode).

Once inside the house, I laid her on the bed and prep a nice hot bath with epsom salt. The rest of the day we took everything nice and slow. I routinely told her just how great she was and how proud of her I was. It took around three weeks for my wife to get back to 100% again. Lucky for us, my wife works from home so she could rest up. My wife later told me that it was the most intense thing she had ever done and that she enjoyed the experience. Along with that, she was very proud of herself. She is open to trying it again but, we still need to decide when that will be. Thank you for taking the time to read this and feel free to leave any feed back.

Hello everyone,

Love it when crucifixion can be a part of a love story. I'm interested to know, since apparently you wife was ungagged, what kinds of noises she was making, and whether she was playing a character for you or just trying to be myself.

Btw, when I told my wife about my fetishes her response was "whatever". Won't say some folks have all he luck, but I could.

Great experiment!. It is wonderful to have such a cooperating wife. I am jealous :) .Indeed some pictures would be most welcome. Thanks for sharing.
That is true. I count my blessings for that. Not everyday someone like us gets to meet a girl like my wife. However, I'm afraid this is the limit to what my wife would like to have shared.

Last edited:
Love it when crucifixion can be a part of a love story. I'm interested to know, since apparently you wife was ungagged, what kinds of noises she was making, and whether she was playing a character for you or just trying to be myself.

Btw, when I told my wife about my fetishes her response was "whatever". Won't say some folks have all he luck, but I could.
Well, in term of all types of noises my wife was making, there were lots of grunts and sharp intakes of air. However, when I would do something to her that hurt or was humiliating, that was usually folded by crying. As for the scene, we were not playing characters. This was simply me using my twisted head on my O so loving wife.

As for getting your wife on bored with fetishes, maybe try getting her to look them up online. I have found that if you can jump start a woman's imagination, your golden. Hope this helps.

Well, in term of all types of noises my wife was making, there were lots of grunts and sharp intakes of air. However, when I would do something to her that hurt or was humiliating, that was usually folded by crying. As for the scene, we were not playing characters. This was simply me using my twisted head on my O so loving wife.

As for getting your wife on bored with fetishes, maybe try getting her to look them up online. I have found that if you can jump start a woman's imagination, your golden. Hope this helps.
Thanks but that's not really my interest. Apart from her being a lost cause all together, I don't really ever see myself in a dominant position. I don't see myself in a submissive position either. I'm much more of a voyeur.

Hello everyone,

Keep us posted. I would love to see some pics of her torment and crucifixion

Back
Top Bottom