The hacker. (With Barbaria/ XXX crux)

Go to CruxDreams.com

GeorgeL

Senator
Foreword:

A few years after artificial intelligence became widespread, its use was quickly oriented towards virtual sex, achieving quickly greater levels of realism. Users could now enjoy their fantasies in the safety of their home, even the most extreme ones. The most used AI included a gadget with which the user synchronized his mind completely with the application, allowing them to feel exactly the same as if he were living it in reality. Although a minimal number of fatal accidents had occurred, where the user had not been able to regain consciousness and had been left in a kind of coma, the effects were so absolutely realistic and pleasant that more and more people were connecting to the network.It was a dream come true. But for some, their dream was the nightmare of others...

With Barbaria, as the dreamer:

3610059818336597664 (1).jpeg3610059255695880389.jpeg

Barbara Moore was a typical user of the system. Single, thirty-something, she always had fantasies too weird to share with her occasional partners. A couple of those guys she'd played around with a little, but they didn't even come close to the most passionate dreams of hers. Besides, after a while, they always wanted to control her life in one way or another, and for Barbara, who loved freedom above all else, that was absolutely unacceptable. So the system gave her everything she really wanted, and she almost without realizing she became addicted to it.

She had always been drawn to crucifixion fantasies, which were impossible to imitate with her occasional partners, especially since she fantasized about dying on the cross after suffering a long agony. Now it was possible, and for the first time she experienced the terrible suffering she had always dreamed of experiencing.

Her fantasies became more and more complex, because now she could interact with other users who played the role of executors, or even sometimes her victims. In the huge universe of users there was always something exciting to discover, and every night in her bedroom she indulged in long sessions of pleasure.

But other classes of users soon joined the pleasure-seeking crowd. They also seek a pleasure that they could not experience in real life: that of murder. The system provided them with the unbeatable feeling of being lord and master of another human being, experiencing the enormous power that it meant to end someone's life for mere pleasure. Most of them were men, typically miserable losers who couldn't have sex with women except with hookers. To these poor guys, the system gave them the possibility of accessing a huge number of females willing to satisfy them, even to take revenge for what in real life they could never have.

Among those, there were a few even more wicked. As the number of users was increasing exponentially every time, some of them started trying to find out the women who were hiding behind their avatars. For that, advanced computer knowledge was needed, since the system had enormous defenses to prevent the anonymity of its users from being violated. Only experienced hackers were capable of avoid those firewalls. Once there, a new exiting game began...

Unknowingly, Barbara began to be stalked by one such hacker, an old computer expert who had worked for the CIA. George was a wicked, reclusive and strongly misogynistic man who had been in trouble with the law several times for beating up prostitutes, even nearly killing one of them.

Roaming the system looking for victims, he zeroed in on those women who had the most extreme fantasies. So it was that he turned his attention to Barbara. It took some effort to penetrate the system defenses and learn the location from where she connected each night. For several weeks he continued to observe her, approaching her in her daily life without being warned of her, in a cafe or a mall, looking at her, greedily...

Slowly and surely he drew his plans against Barbara...

That night Barbara came home from work early, and without wasting time, she took the AI headset, undressed and lay on her bed. Immediately her mind turned into the virtual reality interface. She entered the extreme fetish group, and from there to the room where crucifixion fans congregated. Several of those users were familiar to her, she had already interacted with them, but whom approached her now was new there. Darius was shown as a tall and muscular black man, with a truly gigantic member. They talked for a while about their fantasies. She didn't like something about his personality, she didn't quite know why, but Darius inspired her fear; something dark sensed behind her friendly conversation. So she scrapped it and headed over to a couple of known doms.
They agreed on a classic crucifixion scene, set in early Imperial Rome. She then gave herself completely to the AI, remaining in a state of unconsciousness, naked on her bed. Her mind wandered a bit until the scene took shape. She was pinned by her wrists to a wooden cross. The pain was intense, although she tried to ease it by stretching her feet as much as she could. Instead of the Roman scene she had set up, she was in the middle of ancient ruins, naked except for stockings with garter belts and high heels. For a moment she didn't see anyone there, until a dark shape appeared in the distance...

Barb9.jpg

The figure slowly reveals itself. It's Darius. He is completely naked and carries a spear in his right hand. Barbara does not understand what is happening, she tries to leave the simulation but the system does not respond. The pain in her wrists is intense. Standing next to her, Darius gazes into her eyes.
He then tells her:
Surprised? You weren't very nice to me a while ago...
What's happening? Help me, I want to get out now, please, now!
Now? Noo, this is just beginning, I think you're going to enjoy it... I do plan to do it...
I don't understand, no, leave me, what's going on?
Let me explain... Let's say that I interfered a little with the system, enough to bring you here, and to be able to be alone, you and me, without anyone bothering us...

Barb10.jpg

Setting the spear aside, Darius told Barbara of his wicked plan.
My name isn't Darius of course, you can call me George if you want, although that probably won't matter to you right now. But I do think you should know that I dedicate myself to hacking systems, and for this I had a very special motivation: to have you under my power, completely submitted to me, to be able to enjoy your body as I please, and even more.

As Darius spoke to her, Barbara couldn't help feeling attracted to him, she didn't understand how, but she wanted him intensely, she wanted to feel him inside her with a passion that she couldn't control.

Another thing babe, you're probably really horny, wanting me to fuck you now, and that's because I messed with the rules of the simulation a bit. These AI systems are as perverted as the best of us! So now your brain only wants one thing: to be impaled with my brutal cock! ...Ha,Ha!!

In the midst of the intense pain caused by the nails, her body brutally desired that evil male...

Enough talking, let's get started bitch!

With her muscular arms he brought her against his sex, and lifting her off he buried his cock deep in her ass.
The pain was terrible, the nails tore at her wrists as he pumped brutally, while his cock hurted her tearing her anus. But even in the midst of her pain, she wanted him furiously...

Barb11.jpgBarb12.jpg

As she was brutally impaled, the pain gave way to intense pleasure. Each time that cock was buried deeper, her pleasure increased beyond anything she had ever felt. Soon both began to enjoy an intense and sustained orgasm, which seemed endless. On the other side, into the reality, Barbara's body lying on the bed writhed with pleasure; her heart was beating furiously, on the verge of bursting.

Barb13.jpgBarb14.jpgBarb15.jpg

Finally, after feeling flooded by the viscous and hot semen of the male, her pleasure stopped abruptly.

Barb16.jpg

Exhausted from the pleasure, Barbara again began to feel intense pain in her wrists.
He took the spear and held the sharp blade in front of her eyes, between her breasts.

Barb17.jpgBarb18.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed that, because now you are going to experience something much more intense, although I must tell you that it will not be as pleasant. In fact it will not be pleasant at all, rather you will feel the most intense pain that your body can bear...

No, wait, no, please don't let me go, please don't let me out!

I'm sorry, I would like maybe, to be able to continue with you again, surely it would be pleasant, but it does not compare to what you are going to give me now, not even close...

What do you say?, what are you going to do to me, why? no Please!!!

See, I altered the system so that my pleasure is proportional to your pain, so the more you suffer, the greater my pleasure will be. I'm sorry to tell you that to reach the maximum you have to give it all to me, I need you to reach the extreme level of pain so that I can experience what no one can achieve. Unfortunately for you that will happen when your body can no longer take it... not this body, here, but your real body, there, in your bedroom... So I need you to die for me...that's what this was about from the start...

Noooo, please, nooo, you can't nooo, let me live, I beg you, please, please!!!

What a pity!, I'm sorry baby, but no, you belong to me here and there, and you're going to give me everything, everything... So... now, you're going to die for me...

Barb19.jpg

Exhausted from the pleasure, Barbara again began to feel intense pain in her wrists.
He took the spear and held the sharp blade in front of her eyes, between her breasts.

View attachment 1295934View attachment 1295935

Well I hope you enjoyed that, because now you are going to experience something much more intense, although I must tell you that it will not be as pleasant. In fact it will not be pleasant at all, rather you will feel the most intense pain that your body can bear...

No, wait, no, please don't let me go, please don't let me out!

I'm sorry, I would like maybe, to be able to continue with you again, surely it would be pleasant, but it does not compare to what you are going to give me now, not even close...

What do you say?, what are you going to do to me, why? no Please!!!

See, I altered the system so that my pleasure is proportional to your pain, so the more you suffer, the greater my pleasure will be. I'm sorry to tell you that to reach the maximum you have to give it all to me, I need you to reach the extreme level of pain so that I can experience what no one can achieve. Unfortunately for you that will happen when your body can no longer take it... not this body, here, but your real body, there, in your bedroom... So I need you to die for me...that's what this was about from the start...

Noooo, please, nooo, you can't nooo, let me live, I beg you, please, please!!!

What a pity!, I'm sorry baby, but no, you belong to me here and there, and you're going to give me everything, everything... So... now, you're going to die for me...

View attachment 1295936
hi Georgel ! where can i get full access to your arts? doesnt matter if it's not free.

Pleading misserabily to Darius was useless as him hold her up, pointing his blade to her sex...
Barbara felts the blade barelly touching her sex...
A little preassure from the blade´s tip and it slitdes easily into her.
She felt little pain at first... just at first...
Barb20.jpg

Then the most brutal and intense pain filled her senses, as the blades rips her tende flesh

Barb21.jpgBarb22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom