Go to CruxDreams.com
Gabriel Inquisition 0398-1 AI-.jpg
"These two novices are witches. They must confess."

I started producing pictures in a COMPLETELY NEW STYLE

After making images to which particular filters were applied for many years, I decided to switch to a new hyper-realistic style using artificial intelligence. My old style was criticized by many for (deliberate) lack of realism. I hope you may like these new images.

View attachment 1470466

"Tormentor, let this witch taste the bite of fire..."

View attachment 1470468
"Your cunt is being tortured because you had sexual intercourse with the devil. Confess and stop suffering."
View attachment 1470478
"Confess your sins, Sister Florentia, if you don't want to start suffering..."

Oh my yes, a huge improvement. They look positively real. TBH I was never a fan of the spotted filter either, as i felt it was a distraction from the scene being depicted. I'm glad to see you try something new and achieve such realism with your art. Above all thank you for sharing.

Image_967703.jpg

So, this is it. After weeks of torture, of screaming, of disgrace and terrible treatment, I will be burned. I tried to explain, that I am no witch, but they did not listen. They say, that the Inquisition is happening in the name of God. Well, I had been going to church all my life, I always had been a religious and faithful woman. During all those lonely nights, that I spent imprisoned in the dark dungeon, I prayed to the lord, that he would save me, but God did not hear me. All hope is gone. In less than an hour, I will be dead and I can't do anything to help myself.

I started producing pictures in a COMPLETELY NEW STYLE

After making images to which particular filters were applied for many years, I decided to switch to a new hyper-realistic style using artificial intelligence. My old style was criticized by many for (deliberate) lack of realism. I hope you may like these new images.

View attachment 1470466

"Tormentor, let this witch taste the bite of fire..."

View attachment 1470468
"Your cunt is being tortured because you had sexual intercourse with the devil. Confess and stop suffering."
I have always considered you an excellent artist but personally I preferred the "old style" with which I have known and loved you since the beginning. The new images are also beautiful, but I don't see the problem with the lack of realism: our drawings (I humbly get involved too, as I enjoy drawing - badly - freehand) must convey emotions and not be realistic
(you are not a photographer but an artist, I don’t think realism is required, but rather the imagination and emotion that your work conveys).
Then, honestly, I don't really like AI... but let's be clear, the new productions are also beautiful works, it's just that I liked the previous ones more. Hello and by the way you are a great author !
:devil-king:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom