The House In The Lot

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tell me about it - good Cahors is amazing.

This thread is almost too much, and certainly very close to somewhere I know and love so well. Our nearest town is Lauzerte. So, so nearby. I love it!

Well, we had a second bottle of wine. Why not? I was celebrating! I think Joe drank the most, but I suppose we were all a bit tipsy. Nice tipsy if you know what I mean. So, we wandered back eventually and I can’t describe how beautiful it looked. The light was slanting through the sunflowers and the whole world seemed to be glowing and I was the Sunflower Princess! I just loved the dusty track and the way the house slowly appeared over the brow of the little hill. The others had set up the table behind the house for dinner and were idling around having drinks. Apart from Sallie and Indi that is who I think were slaving in the kitchen. They both liked cooking though. I really can’t cook for toffee. Or for breakfast come to that. We joined Ms Schneider and her Nordic goddess and Mike and filled our glasses with some fruity red. I slurped a bit too untidily and dribbled all down myself, all over my lovely oversized shirt. Oh dear! I can be a real pig pen when I want to be, or even when I don’t!

I was so chilled and relaxed and dinner was pretty much perfect. Even the cute dog who seemed to be called Pepsi came around to lick at our toes, and that was nice. I have to say I do like nice rustic food and that’s what the girls served up. It was so yummy and I think we all just felt really comfy and content and, well, ourselves I guess. And then the Grappa came out, as it apparently does!

I think the pool was a blessing. I’d not have remembered anything if we hadn’t all plunged in and skulked around in the lovely cool water. I for sure remembered everything about the evening, and I think I might not have done but for that lovely dip. God! Andie’s just a goddess! I really think she is! I mean, if you saw her floating there, especially if you were sort of swimming under her, and you saw her amazing floating hair and her totally beautiful tits, well, you’d love her. In fact I would defy any boy or girl not to love her. I would have sold my soul to whoever would have bought it to lie with her for just a single night, but I am afraid her wild Viking had that berth grabbed. Piss.

Not that the night was dull. Not at all. Should I tell you guys about that? Maybe. I’m not exactly sure I should. Hey, you know me, I’m easily tempted to tell little stories, aren’t I?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell all, PKin, or we will send you to a convent until you decide to do so...
View attachment 173396

Tree
Oooh - if it's that sort of a convent, you can, you can, you can... And I will never say another word!!!!! I'm already packing my bags (ooops - no, I am not, I do not need anything in that sort of a convent, do I? No, I don't I think!!! That is so .... hmmm nice... are those sorts of convents on Tripadvisor? I wish they were!!!!)

So, it was one of those nights when all the stars are shining and the moon is huge. You know the sort. They come along every so often and they stay forever in your memory. It was a night like that. We sat around for ages chatting and opening bottles and drinking. Mike, I think it was Mike, set up his iPod with some speakers and we chilled out and danced a bit on the grass. We talked about the things we wanted to do with our lives and all those sorts of things. And we talked about our fantasies. Sallie talked about how we’d met online and about how she’d sort of dreamt about me and my first play in the woods. And the others talked about their first times too and then I think I sort of said that maybe we could do something together and that it was such a lovely night it would be a shame to waste it.

We started talking about what we could do and I said that I’d like…. well, it was still quite hard to actually ask to be whipped, but eventually I took another big sip of wine and that’s basically what I said. That it would be good to be tied up and whipped. That I really wanted it a lot. And that this would be a perfect place and a perfect time. And so we agreed. I was getting really hot and wet just talking about it. I really was.

Joe had disappeared into the shed and came out with a rope. I was getting really excited now. I was sort of trembling. I said to them that I’d like to be tied between the two trees, if they could do that. So Joe looped the rope around the trunk of one, then pulled it across to the other. I think they were about two metres apart, something like that. He looped it around again until it was tight, so that there were two loose ends hanging down, one from each tree.

I stood up. I had this amazing feeling. I was excited and afraid at the same time. Adèle stood up too and kissed me, holding my face in her hands. It was a proper kiss, you know, with tongues. Then she pulled my arms up over my head and lifted my red-stained shirt off. I could feel the cotton sort of grazing my nipples. I was standing with just my panties on. Adèle knelt down and slowly peeled them away. The trouble with panties is that they always get stuck on your ankles and so I had to kick a bit to get rid of them, but then I was standing there naked, my hands by my side. It was still warm, but there was just the slightest breeze and I could feel it on my skin. I liked it.

The grass was so dry as I walked over it and stood beneath the trees. In England even in summer the grass would be damp in the evening, but it wasn’t here. I stood there and waited. I looked around and Sallie sort of smiled and nodded and I smiled back, then I looked up to where the ropes hung and I lifted up my arms, sort of offering them. But before Joe could tie them Mike brought over a box, just an ordinary wooden crate really. He asked me to stand on it. I understood and that made me even more excited, and I did. Joe pulled the rope hard to make sure it was properly fixed then tied it really tightly onto my left wrist. It hurt and I sort of bit my lip. Then he did the same to my right wrist. Mike asked me if I was alright and then, when I nodded, he said he was going to take the crate away. He asked me to lift my feet to make it easier, which I did. And then I was hanging there, suspended. My arms were drawn out and I could feel my skin stretching over my ribs and really feel myself breathing. It was amazing.

Indi came up and sort of stroked me. I looked down at her and she kissed me on the tips of my breasts, then ran her finger down me and stroked my pussy. Each time she stroked me I could feel myself swaying just a little from the ropes and could feel them tight on my wrists. I let my fingers reach up and sort of wrap around them, not to try to support me or anything, just to feel the texture of the rope. I could sense my tongue running around the inside of my mouth. Then the other girls came and looked at me and touched me. Andie and Caro let their hands play with my legs, kissing me and kissing each other. Andie pushed her curls away from her face and let her mouth close over my belly-button, sort of nibbling at me then licking me and with a free hand grabbing my pussy and running her fingers right into me. Adèle and Sallie stood back now, watching with the boys. I guess I’d been hanging up there for about five minutes now. Not long, but already my arms and shoulders were hurting. It was a nice feeling I thought.

I wondered what was going to happen next. I also wondered how long I could stay suspended like this. Then Joe picked up another rope. He seemed to have found quite a few useful things in the shed. He tied one end to my left ankle, then pulled my leg outwards. Next he wrapped the rope twice round the tree trunk. He was quite an expert and this sort of thing it seemed. There was quite a long length left, and he sort of measured it out, then made a loop towards the middle, and passed it around my right ankle. I knew what was happening next; he took the loose end and passed it around the other tree then tugged hard on it, very hard, so my leg felt as though it was being ripped from me. I was now hanging in a sort of X-shape, with my arms and legs at forty-five degrees to my body, really stretched out. It suddenly became a bit harder to breathe, and I was really aware of myself hanging there. I could sort of imagine how I must look as the sweat began to dampen my whole body, with just the flickering lights of the candles in the garden and the moon and stars.

Everything was very quiet for a little while. Joe admired his handiwork, checking on the knots, and he even loosened one slightly on my right wrist that was a bit too tight. Then he sat down and poured himself a glass of wine. Next to him on the table lay a riding crop, a long, beautiful leather one. He’d found that hanging in the shed too, which was lucky I suppose. He fingered it for a while, then passed it to Sallie. I was glad it would be Sallie. That’s what I’d been hoping for. She came up to me and touched me on the face. I was sort of gasp-breathing now. She asked me if I was sure and I nodded. She kissed me, then walked behind the tree so she was facing my back. I couldn’t see her now and the anticipation was frightening and thrilling. I think I may just have heard the whistle of the crop just a split-second before it cut into me, sort of diagonally from my right shoulder down my back. The next one came the other way, from my left shoulder. My whole body jolted forward with each blow. Indi walked in front of me now and started filming my face with her iPhone, just my face. I knew that she’d be seeing my eyes squeezing shut and my mouth contorting with each lash of the crop. I could feel my body tensing, my breasts pushing out, my stomach tightening and becoming hollow, my pussy burning hot. I think there must have been about fifteen strokes altogether. By the last one my head was falling back and twisting from side to side. I wanted it to stop so much and I wanted it to continue forever, until there was nothing left of me. But it stopped. Sallie came around to me again and kissed me and asked me if I would forgive her. I was crying a bit and it was hard to get the words out, because now the whipping had stopped I was sort of trembling all over and my teeth were chattering, but I said that it was fine and said thank you.

The boys were quite quick to get me down. As soon as the tension of the ropes was released I became quite limp, like a little rag doll. Adèle had put a rug down near the trees and they carefully laid me on it, face down. Slowly my breathing became normal, but I could feel my back burning, way more than it had that time in the woods. Sallie knew how to use a whip on a girl. I was there for a little while, then Sallie and Indi lifted me up and with my arms over their shoulders, carried me inside and up to my room. I could feel little trails of blood running down my back and legs. I think I knew that my back would look pretty wild when I could see it in a mirror. They put me on my bed and Indi stroked my hair. She went to get some things from the bathroom and Sallie told me to be still while she got me some water to drink. It hurt to raise my head but the water tasted wonderful. I just had a few sips. It was beautifully cold.

Adèle brought me some asprins and I took some, more than I should have done, but she said it would be alright. Then she cleaned my back with some wipes. They stung quite a lot, especially where the welts crossed each other and the cuts were a bit deeper. I remember biting into the pillow when she did that. She kept saying sorry, but I knew she had to do it, and the wipes she threw on the floor were soaked in red, so I knew that I was bleeding a bit. After my back was cleaned up she very gently stroked some cream, just moisturizer or something, over me. That was really nice and soothing and cooled down the burning a bit. I felt really tired now, and of course it was pretty late, and I think I just slid into a really deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up still lying on my front. I don’t think I had moved at all. My back was really sore, but I felt good. It was really nice too that Adèle had stayed by my side all night, just lying there next to me. As my eyes opened, her face was the first thing I saw, and she ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me on the nose. I liked that a lot.

She asked me how I felt and whether I was hungry. I said that I was good, that my back still hurt but it was a warm hurt now, it wasn’t on fire anymore, and that I was quite hungry. She went down to the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with a bowl of soup, lovely hot thick vegetable soup. I rolled onto my side, which also hurt, and she spooned it into my mouth like I was a baby. Then I went back to sleep. It must have been late afternoon when I woke up properly. I sat up on the edge of the bed and tried to stand. I was a bit dizzy, but steadied myself and went onto the balcony and into the bathroom, I was desperate to see what my back looked like. It was amazing! The crop had left bright red welts, I could even count them. Fifteen. Every one had cut into me, and some were really raw and oozing a little bit of blood. They would stay with me for a long time. I went back to my room and pulled on the loosest t-shirt I could find and some bikini bottoms, then went downstairs. I really had to hold on tight to the rail on those steep stairs. The others were relaxing in the shade of the loggia, talking and drinking coffee. They smiled when they saw me and made space for me on the bench. I felt really special. I couldn’t help but notice though that my hands were shaking a little bit as I dipped a corner of a croissant into the bowl of coffee that Mike had poured for me.

Some of them went for a stroll down to the village and Sallie went for a swim, but I just sat there in the loggia. I asked Indi to get me my book, which she did, but it was hard to concentrate. I read a chapter or two though. I knew I should have brought some lighter reading. “Zauberberg”…. All deep and intriguing and written on about three different levels. I sort of imagined that I would have been Clawdia. It’s a brilliant book, by the way, just not the best reading for the day after a whipping. Really.

I guess it was around six when everyone got back and it was Andie and Caro’s turn to cook. They made a really big paella with prawns and things. Good comfort food. I had a glass of red but it went straight to my head and very soon I felt ready to go to bed. Sallie helped me up, as I still felt a bit unsteady, and got me a mug of tea and some more asprins. I tried to lie on my back, but I couldn’t, so I propped myself on a pillow and tried to sleep on my side. I felt so warm inside. I was so happy that the night before had happened. I could hear the others chatting outside, but there I was in my little nest, and that was alright. I kept trying to recall the feeling of being stretched up there between the two trees and the waiting for the first blow of the crop. And I sort of smiled to myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adèle brought me some asprins and I took some, more than I should have done, but she said it would be alright. Then she cleaned my back with some wipes. They stung quite a lot, especially where the welts crossed each other and the cuts were a bit deeper. I remember biting into the pillow when she did that. She kept saying sorry, but I knew she had to do it, and the wipes she threw on the floor were soaked in red, so I knew that I was bleeding a bit. After my back was cleaned up she very gently stroked some cream, just moisturizer or something, over me. That was really nice and soothing and cooled down the burning a bit. I felt really tired now, and of course it was pretty late, and I think I just slid into a really deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up still lying on my front. I don’t think I had moved at all. My back was really sore, but I felt good. It was really nice too that Adèle had stayed by my side all night, just lying there next to me. As my eyes opened, her face was the first thing I saw, and she ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me on the nose. I liked that a lot.

She asked me how I felt and whether I was hungry. I said that I was good, that my back still hurt but it was a warm hurt now, it wasn’t on fire anymore, and that I was quite hungry. She went down to the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with a bowl of soup, lovely hot thick vegetable soup. I rolled onto my side, which also hurt, and she spooned it into my mouth like I was a baby. Then I went back to sleep. It must have been late afternoon when I woke up properly. I sat up on the edge of the bed and tried to stand. I was a bit dizzy, but steadied myself and went onto the balcony and into the bathroom, I was desperate to see what my back looked like. It was amazing! The crop had left bright red welts, I could even count them. Fifteen. Every one had cut into me, and some were really raw and oozing a little bit of blood. They would stay with me for a long time. I went back to my room and pulled on the loosest t-shirt I could find and some bikini bottoms, then went downstairs. I really had to hold on tight to the rail on those steep stairs. The others were relaxing in the shade of the loggia, talking and drinking coffee. They smiled when they saw me and made space for me on the bench. I felt really special. I couldn’t help but notice though that my hands were shaking a little bit as I dipped a corner of a croissant into the bowl of coffee that Mike had poured for me.

Some of them went for a stroll down to the village and Sallie went for a swim, but I just sat there in the loggia. I asked Indi to get me my book, which she did, but it was hard to concentrate. I read a chapter or two though. I knew I should have brought some lighter reading. “Zauberberg”…. All deep and intriguing and written on about three different levels. I sort of imagined that I would have been Clawdia. It’s a brilliant book, by the way, just not the best reading for the day after a whipping. Really.

I guess it was around six when everyone got back and it was Andie and Caro’s turn to cook. They made a really big paella with prawns and things. Good comfort food. I had a glass of red but it went straight to my head and very soon I felt ready to go to bed. Sallie helped me up, as I still felt a bit unsteady, and got me a mug of tea and some more asprins. I tried to lie on my back, but I couldn’t, so I propped myself on a pillow and tried to sleep on my side. I felt so warm inside. I was so happy that the night before had happened. I could hear the others chatting outside, but there I was in my little nest, and that was alright. I kept trying to recall the feeling of being stretched up there between the two trees and the waiting for the first blow of the crop. And I sort of smiled to myself.

Ohhhh, can you imagine cleaning welts and cuts with wet wipes?...owwww the sting of that.....gahhhhhhh!

The next day was my last full one in France, so we made the most of it. Of course I was still quite sore, but I was steady on my feet again and a few pills worked wonders. The boys suggested we took a trip and had lunch out. We had the usual wonderful breakfast in the loggia then piled into the cars and headed off down the N21, through Villeneuve-sur-Lot and through the lovely rolling country, crossing over the Garonne at Agen. I remember drifting asleep and being woken whenever we went over a bump and my back bounced on the seat. It was ridiculously hot and it seemed a ridiculously long way to go for lunch, but Mike in particular was insistent. Eventually we arrived in Auch. He was right, it was a really beautiful place and we had time to wander around a bit and see the amazing stained glass in the cathedral and the statue of d’Artagnan before we found a cute little bistro in a shady street where we could sit outside in the warm air and eat and drink happily. It was such a relaxing place. I liked it a lot. But the drive back seemed twice as long as the drive there.

It was pretty late when we got back to Montagnac, but not too late for a swim. I was nervous about getting in, with my back still pretty raw, but after the first sting it was actually very pleasant and good to cool off after the day on the road. Adèle was still with us and she came in too and we kissed a bit as we leaned against the side of the pool by the lavender bushes. It was a pretty good evening. Then a few more drinks and Indi showed me the video she’d taken on her phone. I couldn’t believe how sort of impassive I was as I was whipped. I really didn’t scream or anything, just sort of opened my mouth a bit and sometimes closed my eyes. She said she’d send it to me. I was glad she’d filmed it. I guess I was the first to turn in again. Sallie said she’d come and kiss me good night, but either I was fast asleep or she forgot. Anyway, that was ok. We were real close now.

So, the very very last day. I had hardly brought anything, so I didn’t really have anything to pack. Joe ran me into Monflanquin to buy a few presents – nothing much, some herbs and some prunes! Then back to the house before Sallie drove me to Bergerac to catch the plane.

There were lots of kisses and cuddles and promises. The best promise was from Adèle. She said we should visit each other and that she’d come over to see me in Ridingham. And of course I would keep in touch with Sallie, but we both knew that already. I really liked the others, but I think I sort of knew that, well, they’d go their own ways, and they did. Sometimes I see them in the chat room and we maybe exchange a few words, but that’s it. It was a special summer and sometimes it’s better to leave it like that, you know.

THE END....for now....

The next day was my last full one in France, so we made the most of it. Of course I was still quite sore, but I was steady on my feet again and a few pills worked wonders. The boys suggested we took a trip and had lunch out. We had the usual wonderful breakfast in the loggia then piled into the cars and headed off down the N21, through Villeneuve-sur-Lot and through the lovely rolling country, crossing over the Garonne at Agen. I remember drifting asleep and being woken whenever we went over a bump and my back bounced on the seat. It was ridiculously hot and it seemed a ridiculously long way to go for lunch, but Mike in particular was insistent. Eventually we arrived in Auch. He was right, it was a really beautiful place and we had time to wander around a bit and see the amazing stained glass in the cathedral and the statue of d’Artagnan before we found a cute little bistro in a shady street where we could sit outside in the warm air and eat and drink happily. It was such a relaxing place. I liked it a lot. But the drive back seemed twice as long as the drive there.

It was pretty late when we got back to Montagnac, but not too late for a swim. I was nervous about getting in, with my back still pretty raw, but after the first sting it was actually very pleasant and good to cool off after the day on the road. Adèle was still with us and she came in too and we kissed a bit as we leaned against the side of the pool by the lavender bushes. It was a pretty good evening. Then a few more drinks and Indi showed me the video she’d taken on her phone. I couldn’t believe how sort of impassive I was as I was whipped. I really didn’t scream or anything, just sort of opened my mouth a bit and sometimes closed my eyes. She said she’d send it to me. I was glad she’d filmed it. I guess I was the first to turn in again. Sallie said she’d come and kiss me good night, but either I was fast asleep or she forgot. Anyway, that was ok. We were real close now.

So, the very very last day. I had hardly brought anything, so I didn’t really have anything to pack. Joe ran me into Monflanquin to buy a few presents – nothing much, some herbs and some prunes! Then back to the house before Sallie drove me to Bergerac to catch the plane.

There were lots of kisses and cuddles and promises. The best promise was from Adèle. She said we should visit each other and that she’d come over to see me in Ridingham. And of course I would keep in touch with Sallie, but we both knew that already. I really liked the others, but I think I sort of knew that, well, they’d go their own ways, and they did. Sometimes I see them in the chat room and we maybe exchange a few words, but that’s it. It was a special summer and sometimes it’s better to leave it like that, you know.

THE END....for now....

It was both a special summer and a special story....really well done PK....sequel?

Reactions: Pia
Back
Top Bottom