The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
I did idly wonder whether you might incorporate some of these shots, considering that it isn't just Jasmine who has trouble resisting Katty.

Very very nice manips - concentration on the backgrounds as well as the figures. And the kiss shot is beautiful.
Thanks, Jollyrei - I've written sex scenes before but this is my first attempt at manipping one! :eek:

This is really a super series, thanks again W! Jas seems to be out of her mind..... She could have continous sex with her beautiful friend, new attractiv slaves and a life in luxery.... and she still babbels about her crucified slave girls.... Ok, looks promising for us crux perverts however... :)

Well this isn't going to end well. :eek: :eek: :eek::icon_popcorn:
A clever ploy by Jasmine
Up to a point, I suppose. The fact that she's likely to get herself killed is perhaps a down side.

You are on a creative roll, Mr. Wragg. Some superb use of close-up shots, and Marcus looks sufficiently like the sort of person we would like to see "peeled" with a dagger.

A clever ploy by Jasmine - making Marcus regret the loss of the house slaves (and simultaneously identifying with their role...)
... and now he is lulled into thinking that Jasmine derived a certain satisfaction from her visit to the South Gate! :eek:

Excellent use of Jasmine's expressions with her words in this sequence! :D
This is really a super series, thanks again W! Jas seems to be out of her mind..... She could have continous sex with her beautiful friend, new attractiv slaves and a life in luxery.... and she still babbels about her crucified slave girls.... Ok, looks promising for us crux perverts however... :)
Well this isn't going to end well. :eek: :eek: :eek::icon_popcorn:

Up to a point, I suppose. The fact that she's likely to get herself killed is perhaps a down side.

You are on a creative roll, Mr. Wragg. Some superb use of close-up shots, and Marcus looks sufficiently like the sort of person we would like to see "peeled" with a dagger.

Thanks! Sometimes I wonder about this thread. I sat and thought, "I'm making a manipulation of hands peeling an apple, and I'm going to upload it to the internet." Weird. :confused:

The fact that she's likely to get herself killed is perhaps a down side.

Her somewhat overdeveloped sense of injusted is leading her into trouble waters, perhaps. Indeed. :eek:

I sat and thought, "I'm making a manipulation of hands peeling an apple, and I'm going to upload it to the internet."
Especially on a forum concerned with the torture and death of naked people. All good. We have a strong suspicion that he's going to die. :D
Anyway, one has to do the build-up, and you are doing a complete story here - there are bound to be some linking images like this. Anyway, look at that knife.

Back
Top Bottom