The Knight And The Gnostic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Episode 16

I am now beginning to realize just how much I already owe this unusual man, this de Flebas.

The pain was terrible ... de Flebas, under the Abbot's orders, singed my flesh repeatedly with his red hot poker and forced me to scream as I have never screamed before ... at the same time I sensed that he held back ... my suffering could have been far worse ... I know now that de Flebas continues to protect me as best he can, and for that I am grateful.

But his holiness, the Papal legate and abbot, Arnaud, is about to have me treated to a new horror. I am to be taken down and forced to witness the terrible tortures that my prideful foolishness is inflicting on my poor innocent perfecti girls.

Tall, barrel-chested, Bernard saunters forward, plants himself before me and leans heavily against my naked body as he reaches to undo the irons that shackle my wrists to the wall over my head. I can smell his foul breath, and cringe at the touch of his muscular chest pressing hard against my bare breasts.

But soon I am freed of my shackles. I rub my chafed wrists and ruefully inspect, through teary eyes, the angry little burn marks left by de Flebas' hot iron poker on the pale flesh of my breast, tummy and inner thighs.

Then while my wrists are drawn behind my back and tightly bound, the Abbot Arnaud leaps to his feet, comes swiftly around the table, takes me by the hair and propels me toward the doorway leading to the adjacent chamber. I cry out and stumble forward, sped on by the toe of his boot planted firmly between the cheeks of my bare ass.

"Move!" he shouts at me, spittle spraying from his mouth. "Your girls await you, Barbara de Moore! They cry out your name. They suffer horribly for your stubborn intransigence. You must go to them now! See with your own eyes how much misery you have caused!"

The door to the adjacent chamber swings open and as I am thrust through, my senses are assaulted by a blast of heated air rising up through the passageway to the chamber below and a cacophony of screams, shrieks and cries, mingled with the crack of whips, the groan of heavy wheels and axles, and the hiss of a giant bellows fanning a raised bed of glowing coals.

madiosi 2016 - 183-KatG.jpg
We descend a flight of stairs, two of Bernard's men bearing flickering torches to light our way. At the foot of the stairs I encounter the first of my girls ... naked and bound to posts or locked in wooden bridles or violins, eyes wide with terror ... waiting their turn in the chamber of horrors that lies just beyond.

image.jpg
We pass by them by ... there is little I can do for them other than offering them an encouraging nod of my head ... and enter the main chamber, only to be confronted with one of the most ghastly scenes imaginable. I blink in disbelief at the sight of Bernard's men busily going about their cruel and grisly work on my girls ... my lovely innocent and devout followers ... all shamefully naked and being put to the most unspeakable tortures.

Nearest me, one of my sweetest and most innocent girls, the lovely Marianne screams in agony as she rides a wooden horse topped by a massive phallus forced deep into her womanhood. Blood streams down her legs, and whip marks cover her large breasts.

Just beyond her, Melinda rises sideways out of a basin of filthy water, spluttering, her body bound spreadeagled to a massive wheel. And as she emerges, a bare-chested man sears her nude body with red hot irons. Her shrieks are bloodcurdling.

Farther on, a pair of dark haired girls hang by their wrists from the ceiling. Face-to-face, they struggle against one another as two men spin the pair of them round and round with long whip lashes applied vigorously to their writhing, twisting, sweat-sheened torsos.

Everywhere I look, such suffering! I try to look away ... to deny what I am witnessing ... but the abbot tightens his grip on my hair, dragging me forward, forcing me to observe each girl's travail, even forcing me to look them each in the eye ...to see ... to vicariously experience their terrible pain and desperation.

After a while, he finally tires of it. "Enough!" he snarls, "Now my heretical friend, you have had an eyeful! See what you have done! See how much suffering your obstinate refusal to recant has caused to those you hold dear! And we are far from done with these perfecti ... or with you."

I do not respond. I just stand transfixed, as another perfecti is dragged across the chamber and thrown onto a massive rack, struggling vainly as her tormentors secure her wrists and ankles to the sinister machine. No sooner is she secured in place than the drums begin turning. The girl looks straight at me, terror in her eyes, chest heaving. I look away as she is stretched to the point where it begins to hurt and she starts to howl in pain.

"Yes, her agony will know no bounds before my men are through with her!" the Abbot hisses in my ear, "and a rack, just like that one, stands idle and ready for you in the other chamber, Barbara de Moore! Recant! Admit your heresies here and now, or suffer the consequences!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 16

I am now beginning to realize just how much I already owe this unusual man, this de Flebas.

The pain was terrible ... de Flebas, under the Abbot's orders, singed my flesh repeatedly with his red hot poker and forced me to scream as I have never screamed before ... at the same time I sensed that he held back ... my suffering could have been far worse ... I know now that de Flebas continues to protect me as best he can, and for that I am grateful.

But his holiness, the Papal legate and abbot, Arnaud, is about to have me treated to a new horror. I am to be taken down and forced to witness the terrible tortures that my prideful foolishness is inflicting on my poor innocent perfecti girls.

Tall, barrel-chested, Bernard saunters forward, plants himself before me and leans heavily against my naked body as he reaches to undo the irons that shackle my wrists to the wall over my head. I can smell his foul breath, and cringe at the touch of his muscular chest pressing hard against my bare breasts.

But soon I am freed of my shackles. I rub my chafed wrists and ruefully inspect, through teary eyes, the angry little burn marks left by de Flebas' hot iron poker on the pale flesh of my breast, tummy and inner thighs.

Then while my wrists are drawn behind my back and tightly bound, the Abbot Arnaud leaps to his feet, comes swiftly around the table, takes me by the hair and propels me toward the doorway leading to the adjacent chamber. I cry out and stumble forward, sped on by the toe of his boot planted firmly between the cheeks of my bare ass.

"Move!" he shouts at me, spittle spraying from his mouth. "Your girls await you, Barbara de Moore! They cry out your name. They suffer horribly for your stubborn intransigence. You must go to them now! See with your own eyes how much misery you have caused!"

The door to the adjacent chamber swings open and as I am thrust through, my senses are assaulted by a blast of heated air rising up through the passageway to the chamber below and a cacophony of screams, shrieks and cries, mingled with the crack of whips, the groan of heavy wheels and axles, and the hiss of a giant bellows fanning a raised bed of glowing coals.

View attachment 394848 We descend a flight of stairs, two of Bernard's men bearing flickering torches to light our way. At the foot of the stairs I encounter the first of my girls ... naked and bound to posts or locked in wooden bridles or violins, eyes wide with terror ... waiting their turn in the chamber of horrors that lies just beyond.

View attachment 394849 We pass by them by ... there is little I can do for them other than offering them an encouraging nod of my head ... and enter the main chamber, only to be confronted with one of the most ghastly scenes imaginable. I blink in disbelief at the sight of Bernard's men busily going about their cruel and grisly work on
my girls ... my lovely innocent and devout followers ... all shamefully naked and being put to the most unspeakable tortures.

Nearest me, one of my sweetest and most innocent girls, the lovely Marianne screams in agony as she rides a wooden horse topped by a massive phallus forced deep into her womanhood. Blood streams down her legs, and whip marks cover her large breasts.

Just beyond her, Melinda rises sideways out of a basin of filthy water, spluttering, her body bound spreadeagled to a massive wheel. And as she emerges, a bare-chested man sears her nude body with red hot irons. Her shrieks are bloodcurdling.

Farther on, a pair of dark haired girls hang by their wrists from the ceiling. Face-to-face, they struggle against one another as two men spin the pair of them round and round with long whip lashes applied vigorously to their writhing, twisting, sweat-sheened torsos.

Everywhere I look, such suffering! I try to look away ... to deny what I am witnessing ... but the abbot tightens his grip on my hair, dragging me forward, forcing me to observe each girl's travail, even forcing me to look them each in the eye ...to see ... to vicariously experience their terrible pain and desperation.

After a while, he finally tires of it. "Enough!" he snarls, "Now my heretical friend, you have had an eyeful! See what you have done! See how much suffering your obstinate refusal to recant has caused to those you hold dear! And we are far from done with these perfecti ... or with you."

I do not respond. I just stand transfixed, as another perfecti is dragged across the chamber and thrown onto a massive rack, struggling vainly as her tormentors secure her wrists and ankles to the sinister machine. No sooner is she secured in place than the drums begin turning. The girl looks straight at me, terror in her eyes, chest heaving. I look away as she is stretched to the point where it begins to hurt and she starts to howl in pain.

"Yes, her agony will know no bounds before my men are through with her!" the Abbot hisses in my ear, "and a rack, just like that one, stands idle and ready for you in the other chamber, Barbara de Moore! Recant! Admit your heresies here and now, or suffer the consequences!"
Very exciting - for me anyway! What lucky girls!!!

Those poor innocent perfecti women. They don't don't deserve such torment either! But I'm sure as much as they are terrified and in such excruciating pain, they're loyalty for Barbara out weighs such cruelty and they wont repent for anything. Being forced to watch is probably just as painful for Barbara as it will be to experience it first hand.

Episode 16

View attachment 394848 We descend a flight of stairs, two of Bernard's men bearing flickering torches to light our way. At the foot of the stairs I encounter the first of my girls ... naked and bound to posts or locked in wooden bridles or violins, eyes wide with terror ... waiting their turn in the chamber of horrors that lies just beyond.

View attachment 394849 We pass by them by ... there is little I can do for them other than offering them an encouraging nod of my head ... and enter the main chamber, only to be confronted with one of the most ghastly scenes imaginable. I blink in disbelief at the sight of Bernard's men busily going about their cruel and grisly work on
my girls ... my lovely innocent and devout followers ... all shamefully naked and being put to the most unspeakable tortures.

The horror, The horror.................
Very descriptive writing Barb, good job.
I believe you, and the other innocent Perfecti, have found the heart of darkness.

Very exciting - for me anyway! What lucky girls!!!
Those poor innocent perfecti women. They don't don't deserve such torment either! But I'm sure as much as they are terrified and in such excruciating pain, they're loyalty for Barbara out weighs such cruelty and they wont repent for anything. Being forced to watch is probably just as painful for Barbara as it will be to experience it first hand.
This is precisely why I quit being a practicing Catholic:devil:
The horror, The horror.................
Very descriptive writing Barb, good job.
I believe you, and the other innocent Perfecti, have found the heart of darkness.

Thanks for your comments ... more to come :eek:

Barb and I are so pleased you like our story. Now, what will happen next?

Episode 17

Barbara is devastated by what she has seen, but to recant and give the Abbot what he wants would be to throw away the sacrifices made by her people, her sister perfecti in that awful chamber. They have made peace with their God, and Arnaud cannot change that. She turns her head from him in disgust, chin high and shoulders back.

I am filled with admiration for this holy woman, and pledge in my heart to continue to protect her as best I can.

"You disappoint me," he says, although his face shows an eagerness for inflicting further pain, "so be it, take her back to the other chamber and place her securely on the rack. She will sing for us a song of rope and wood and popping joints."

Bernard siezes Barbara by the arm and hair and drags her back to the original chamber, which now contains a large and solid looking rack. While the rest of us file in he sets about laying her on the hard bed and binding her wrists and ankles to this monstrous device. I am awed by her magnificent spirit, unbowed and unbroken in the face of such cruelty. I am stirred too by the sight of her, feet bound apart to expose her pussy, chest arching as her arms are stretched above her head. Beads of sweat drip from her as Bernard gives the drum a few turns, taking up the slack of the ropes and gently applying the first tension to Barbara's limbs.

p129794790.jpg

Arnaud steps forward, puts his hand out as if to touch her bare belly, eyes flicking over the mound of her sex. Raw lust dances with the firelight in his eyes.

"Hold, man. Hold. The lady claims to be chaste and pure, as do all her kind, above the pleasures of this world. I don't believe her. I don't believe that the is different to any other daughter of Eve, she is fallen and impure, and has been led into error. Before you stretch her further and put her beyond such things, I wish to prove her carnal nature. You will show this heretic the pleasure of having a man between her legs."

"Yes, your excellency."

The sight of this brute preparing to uncover his manhood is too much for me.

"No! No, you excellency, is this really necessary, must we sully her purity like this?"

"You are right, my dear de Flebas. Bernard is too coarse for such a fine lady. He would not appreciate what he was enjoying. No, Bernard is unsuitable, but you my lord are the perfect partner to our guest. You will do it."

"You cannot ask this of me! It is wrong! Dishonourable!"

"I have asked and I do insist. If you will not deflower the prisoner then Bernard and his companions will certainly do so. Do you think she will be more honoured by that than by your own efforts?"

I am again trapped. I look at Barbara. She gives the barest nod in response.

"Very well. But I insist that these men leave the chamber, I am not a fool to perform for their entertainment!"

His eyes took on a crafty appearance.

"They will leave, my Lord, but I will remain, to ensure that the deed is done to my satisfaction."

Bernard, the clerics and other men in the chamber slowly and reluctantly file out, leaving me, the seated Abbot and Barbara, bound naked and spread on the rack. She remains proud, and beautiful, and strong. I find disgust giving way to excitement within me, and a desire to do this, to join with this woman, to make physical and real the connection I have felt between us. I remove my outer garments, uncover my upper body and arms, I will not come to her as master and servant, she will have something of my flesh as I take hers.

I feel myself grow strong and hard as I move towards her, her eyes focused on my face, her breath quickening, her body open to me. She would not have this, not like this, but there is no other way now. My heart is beating faster as I lay my hands on her gentle curves, as I guide myself to the place I most want to be! Is it right to kiss her? I want to, to kiss and caress and cherish, but for now I must penetrate and force myself inside. She resists only slightly, opening and gasping loudly as I slide between her warm thighs, my hands sliding over her and taking possession of her, my mouth wishing to kiss her tortured breast and make it better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 18

Noooo! I can't believe this is happening.! All the years in which I have so carefully guarded my chasteness ... fought temptation ... spurned carnality of any and every kind ... taught my perfecti sisters to follow my example and lead lives of purity ... it's all about to be lost, squandered, brutally taken from me while I lie stretched out and helpless, unable to resist, on this infernal instrument of torture!

Bernard was so rough as he secured my ankles and wrists. Resistance was futile. It just makes him meaner. I allowed myself to be racked, and did my best to put on a brave face as the drum turned and my arms and legs were drawn out. The tension was not too severe at that point, but I felt so helplessly exposed and fearful as Bernard eyed my nakedness hungrily.

I knew what was coming next, even before the Abbot called for a pause in my stretching. The old fox wanted, before my ordeal on the rack progressed any further, to affect my ultimate humiliation. He wanted to have me brutally deflowered, robbed of the thing I hold most dear, shamed before my God. The time for my rape ... the violation of my very being as a perfecti ... had arrived.

Fortunately for me Bernard was to be denied what he had long been hoping for. Instead it is to be de Flebas who gets the honor of performing my deflowering. And de Flebas, acting as best he can in my interest, wisely and kindly played his best hand under the circumstances, demanding that the chamber be cleared of onlookers. At least my shame will be witnessed by only the Abbot, who sends the others away to their quite obvious disappointment.

De Flebas strips off. He has no choice but to take me, and I can see in his eyes that he is aroused, and I feel the pace of my own pulse quickening as well. What is coming over me? Do I want this? I hold his gaze as he mounts the rack and positions himself over me. A quick glance at the Abbott, who leans forward over the table, both hands out of sight, nostrils flared and a glazed-over look in his eyes ... tells me the time has come.

I look down the length of my body ... past my mounded breasts, crowned by excitedly erect nipples and down to my mound and thighs. He reaches out to caress my flanks, and sides, thumb my nipples, as he holds himself above me. Then he directs his stiffened member down between my thighs. I feel it's tip probe my lips, which resist penetration at first, but then yield to his member pushing and poking up and down along my moist crevice. With a hard thrust he slides in ... so quickly that I gasp at both the realization that I have been penetrated, and also at the surge of pleasure coursing through my loins, belly and thighs.

Our pubic bones come sharply together as he lowers himself down on top of me, and our pubic hairs intermingle. My sweat-sheened tummy slaps and smacks against his as he forcefully and rhythmically plumbs my depth. I grit my teeth, tighten my fingers around the ropes that bind my wrists to the drum, and close my eyes as long forbidden and shunned pleasures keep on coming one after another with each renewed thrust.

Episode 18
Anthology of BDSM

I knew what was coming next, even before the Abbot called for a pause in my stretching. The old fox wanted, before my ordeal on the rack progressed any further, to affect my ultimate humiliation. He wanted to have me brutally deflowered, robbed of the thing I hold most dear, shamed before my God. The time for my rape ... the violation of my very being as a perfecti ... had arrived.

Episode 18

Noooo! I can't believe this is happening.! All the years in which I have so carefully guarded my chasteness ... fought temptation ... spurned carnality of any and every kind ... taught my perfecti sisters to follow my example and lead lives of purity ... it's all about to be lost, squandered, brutally taken from me while I lie stretched out and helpless, unable to resist, on this infernal instrument of torture!

Bernard was so rough as he secured my ankles and wrists. Resistance was futile. It just makes him meaner. I allowed myself to be racked, and did my best to put on a brave face as the drum turned and my arms and legs were drawn out. The tension was not too severe at that point, but I felt so helplessly exposed and fearful as Bernard eyed my nakedness hungrily.

Fortunately for me Bernard was to be denied what he had long been hoping for. Instead it is to be de Flebas who gets the honor of performing my deflowering. And de Flebas, acting as best he can in my interest, wisely and kindly played his best hand under the circumstances, demanding that the chamber be cleared of onlookers. At least my shame will be witnessed by only the Abbot, who sends the others away to their quite obvious disappointment.

De Flebas strips off. He has no choice but to take me, and I can see in his eyes that he is aroused, and I feel the pace of my own pulse quickening as well. What is coming over me? Do I want this? I hold his gaze as he mounts the rack and positions himself over me. A quick glance at the Abbott, who leans forward over the table, both hands out of sight, nostrils flared and a glazed-over look in his eyes ... tells me the time has come.

I look down the length of my body ... past my mounded breasts, crowned by excitedly erect nipples and down to my mound and thighs. He reaches out to caress my flanks, and sides, thumb my nipples, as he holds himself above me. Then he directs his stiffened member down between my thighs. I feel it's tip probe my lips, which resist penetration at first, but then yield to his member pushing and poking up and down along my moist crevice. With a hard thrust he slides in ... so quickly that I gasp at both the realization that I have been penetrated, and also at the surge of pleasure coursing through my loins, belly and thighs.

Our pubic bones come sharply together as he lowers himself down on top of me, and our pubic hairs intermingle. My sweat-sheened tummy slaps and smacks against his as he forcefully and rhythmically plumbs my depth. I grit my teeth, tighten my fingers around the ropes that bind my wrists to the drum, and close my eyes as long forbidden and shunned pleasures keep on coming one after another with each renewed thrust.

A Gentleman!

Barb, there is hope!

I said he was a Gentleman.....

....now he shows himself to be a gentle man! :)

No surprise the bastard Abbot would demand such a heinous deed to be done. He'd probably do it himself but most likely can't because of impotence. So he's taking out his sexual frustration and perverted desires out on Barbara- the beauty he could never gain real affection from, and De Flebas- the young warrior he could never be like. Physical torture for the "religious heretic" and mental torture the "noble knight", all for the "pious man" to get his sick jollies off in the name of his "god."

Ohhh my poor, brave, Barbara. You don't deserve this nightmare. To have your home and people decimated, your fellow sisters tortured and now your tender flesh defiled by the only person who showed respect and sympathy towards you. As horrible as this torment is, I would still volunteer to be one of your perfecti, Barbara. I would accept the same fate and endure all the pain and suffering. I just hope I would have the same courage to deny the Abbot's inquisition like you.

Back
Top Bottom