The Last Warrior In Your Last Moment

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Belle Epoque" look (I don't know the English expression). ie before 1914
The feminine ideal has changed !
I suppose 'Edwardian' is the equivalent for us,
but Belle Epoque is used even in English for French styles of that period.

Boadicea and her daughters - illustration by A.S. Forrest
for Our Island Story, A Child's History of England, by Henrietta E. Marshall, 1905.

Pre-WWI, but the high noon of British imperialism. ;)
Thks for the precision

Yes, I was wondering - leaving aside a possible launch (shoulder-)pad for projectiles,
maybe she hides in the undergrowth, then ambushes passing men charging out with her head down,
shoulders aiming straight for the groin :devil:

Those Amazon archers always get me :)
Though elvish archers can be nice too

tumblr_m3rvam7lFg1qblvxio1_500.jpg 279660a13c1e2279006cc342946e05eb.jpg Cr3CVn5WcAExQkl.jpg Artemis 2.jpg

Not to get too technical, but #3, while lovely, is not an archer as such, and...:confused:

What? Yes, I see the axe...ah, naturally.:eek:

Upon reflection, #3 is a lovely archer. As far as im concerned, she can be a popup toaster if she wishes. :rolleyes::doh::D

Yes, it was a mixed bag, not just archers.
Pop up toasters have their place in the scheme of things too :)

Some for today

archer_lady_by_wandermaske-d4nhrks.jpg hunting_trip_by_wandermaske-d4phqsb.jpg tatjana_dragonslayer_by_wandermaske-d7tbxj2.jpg fantasy_heroines_by_wandermaske-d8p9ds3.jpgsausis_and_friend_by_wandermaske-d6suuyv.jpg

View attachment 437761

"I say, Borg, have you noticed how she's been getting a bit above herself since we stopped dragging her around by her hair?"

About time you chest-beating, bellowing, macho guys learned that we women are good for more than just dragging around by our hair. ;)

Back
Top Bottom