The Lovely Slava

Go to CruxDreams.com
Friends,

I'm not too good when it comes to math I guess. This is a big file and it's eating up bandwidth like crazy.

I tried to cut the bitrate but the pics looked crappy and just didn't do the lovely Slava justice.

So, I'm going to bed and taking the page down for now. At this rate, I'll wake up in the morning and owe my hosting company more money than I've got in the bank.

Thanks for looking those of you who patiently downloaded the file.

KabukiJoe said:
Friends,

I'm not too good when it comes to math I guess. This is a big file and it's eating up bandwidth like crazy.

I tried to cut the bitrate but the pics looked crappy and just didn't do the lovely Slava justice.

So, I'm going to bed and taking the page down for now. At this rate, I'll wake up in the morning and owe my hosting company more money than I've got in the bank.

Thanks for looking those of you who patiently downloaded the file.

i have not understand where is tHe clip.
Sorry for my bad english

The slideshow was up for just a matter of hours. My hosting co. alerted me that I had run out of bandwidth so I bought some more and that was going fast so I had to take it down. I'm sorry!

Problem is, to make the pics. high quality, I encoded at a high bitrate so it really ate through the bandwidth at a fast pace.

I'll try to put it up again and I'll let you know when I do.

Your English is great!

Thanks for trying to provide the slideshow KJoe, hope we can get to it sometime in the future! :lol:

Well, I did have it up there (for a little while!).

Hopefully I'll be able to put it up again at the end of the month. I will post here when I do.

Thing is, my normal website uses up most of the bandwidth and this slideshow is a real bandwidth hog.

I'll try to PM the people who have responded so far with advance notice.

Please tell me!

Hello KJ

please notify me when you' re making the stuff available.

Thanks!

Thanks for your interest!

BTW, my next video is going to have a kickass crux element to it. I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit.

I'm not sure how this might become available to more people, unfortunately. Right now they're only being marketed in Japan.

I'll give it some thought.

(And, come to think of it, I probably shouldn't be promoting my personal stuff here so that's all for that).

Hopefully I'll have some left-over bandwidth towards the end of the month and I'll put up the Slava slideshow again and send out some PMs.

Slava

Thanks K-Joe, would love to receive a pm when you have some luck in your endeavours! :D

Put up the Slava slideshow again and I'll keep it up as long as I can. Sent out the PMs so those who didn't get a chance last time could see it before the b/w runs out!

I had been a member of Crucified Women and I guess that's where I got these pics but the memory is hazy. I was also a member of Crux Dreams but I don't think they came from there. So, my apologies to CW for not putting in the proper credit.

Love that Slava!

I'm no expert on this stuff: if you left click it seems to be a kind of progressive download, but I think you can right click and "save file as" to your harddrive.

I've had broadband for so long now I'm not sure if this file is too big for dial-up -- but for broadband 45 gigs is a piece of cake, right :)

I wish I could tell how many times it's been downloaded -- unfortunately, I don't know of any way to do this. But I do know the bandwidth is getting scarce again but I'll leave it up awhile longer then I think that's about it.

I can't take any credit for the lovely model and the great pics. I just slapped 'em together with some music. All credit goes to Slava and the photog.

KabukiJoe said:
I'm no expert on this stuff: if you left click it seems to be a kind of progressive download, but I think you can right click and "save file as" to your harddrive.

I've had broadband for so long now I'm not sure if this file is too big for dial-up -- but for broadband 45 gigs is a piece of cake, right :)

I wish I could tell how many times it's been downloaded -- unfortunately, I don't know of any way to do this. But I do know the bandwidth is getting scarce again but I'll leave it up awhile longer then I think that's about it.

I can't take any credit for the lovely model and the great pics. I just slapped 'em together with some music. All credit goes to Slava and the photog.
45 GIGS that's reealy a big one :p half of my whole first dik.

Ha! I knew someone would catch that sooner or later.

45 megs, not gigs. :oops:

I'm too lazy to break the thing up into smaller chunks. Get DSL or better yet, fiber!!

Back
Top Bottom