The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone. This is my first contribution with photos of my own sessions. I must confess that it is one of my favorite positions to tie a submissive. Greetings.

Attachments

• IMG-20220529-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20220529-WA0017.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 777
  • IMG-20220529-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20220529-WA0018.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG-20220529-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20220529-WA0019.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 567
The positioning is a bit tricky for some.
It’s better for Torture.
So you did it once or so, that is nice. I am quite sure that it would be hard to find a difference between sex with me and torture ;-) . But I see your point with the position, probably of one puts the partner on the belly that would solve the positioning problem.

I know it is or was quite common to have ropes or the like in the bed, so I wonder if anyone of you have fucked or were fucked like this in their real live.
Not with the legs stretched so tight. But, stretched, the position keeps her focused on just how vulnerable she is and full of anticipation. And, then, things happen. The fucking comes much, much later.

Last edited:
Thought bubble above her head.......

"NOOOO..... not the barbed flogger...... please... oh God..... no......"
1695950391688.png

To Thornbird; I hope you don't mind my adding comments & captions to your images. If so I will cease and desist. They are meant to compliment your good taste in image selection.

Cruel World's Tay showing that spreadeagle ain't just for lying down. It's not only a lovely view of a victim, but it permits unparalleled access to all those sensitive spots...

Attachments

• burn3.jpg
    burn3.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 516
  • stand sprd.jpg
    stand sprd.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 521
  • W tay wakeher.jpg
    W tay wakeher.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 482
  • T taysprd brnpus.jpg
    T taysprd brnpus.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 463
  • W td8.jpg
    W td8.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 463
The standing spread-eagle, Raelyn Rae nude, lovely hairy pussy, fantastic natural breasts--all available to the whip and later a cigarette lighter or cigar and heated needles. Watching her dance would likely motivate the torturer to rest and slide up inside her from front or back without having to untie anything.

Attachments

• punishment_death.wmv-1.jpg
    punishment_death.wmv-1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 396
  • wg10.jpg
    wg10.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 376
  • wg9.jpg
    wg9.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 374
  • swg2.jpg
    swg2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 368
  • wg12.jpg
    wg12.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 420
I know it is or was quite common to have ropes or the like in the bed, so I wonder if anyone of you have fucked or were fucked like this in their real live.
Yes, both face up and face down. Kind of our favorite game, so not sure why it is supposed to be difficult. Just use leather cufs and don't pull ropes to tight... And if she is into bondage - she should like it.

Ps. face down - great for spanking :p

Back
Top Bottom